JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Y'all are welcome to start a new thread if the mods don't get to it lol. I'm currently on the road (hubby driving) so if it and the recap don't get done by the time I may get a chance tomorrow then feel free :)
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Y'all are welcome to start a new thread if the mods don't get to it lol. I'm currently on the road (hubby driving) so if it and the recap don't get done by the time I may get a chance tomorrow then feel free :)
lol I'll give condensed version even though I didn't watch.

Jess shows boobs. Kids run amok. Added is hailed as the coming of Christ with red hair and rolls, WHATS UP FAMMMM! Jess and chris lay around Marvelling at her highness, and they end the vlog talking about how busy they were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

Ben said addie was fat and joked jess should switch her to 2% milk lol cracked me up

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:Y'all are welcome to start a new thread if the mods don't get to it lol. I'm currently on the road (hubby driving) so if it and the recap don't get done by the time I may get a chance tomorrow then feel free :)
lol I'll give condensed version even though I didn't watch.

Jess shows boobs. Kids run amok. Added is hailed as the coming of Christ with red hair and rolls, WHATS UP FAMMMM! Jess and chris lay around Marvelling at her highness, and they end the vlog talking about how busy they were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the condensed version! I'm back home but I think I'll probably just have enough time to make a new thread...coming shortly. :) Recap hopefully tonight or tomorrow but it's getting late where I am and I need sleep lol
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

New thread, if someone can do the more advanced recap for me I would greatly appreciate it <3

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13084

Return to “JesssFam”