JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit: literallywhat
Previous part (#96): http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13043

Previously:
-The SkuRoquilin clan took a trip to San Francisco for a day
-Every one of the kids (that actually have hair) got haircuts, even Lilia.
-Jess admits her life is a mess (no shit, Sherlock) and that she and Chris aren't "normal" or "sane"
-The crew celebrated the 4th of July with fireworks
-Recap for "HE DIDN'T KNOW" vlog will be after this post

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

Following~~~ <3

Btw---

Being a girl with thick hair, thinning it is the WORST thing one can do for a child. It causes messy layers and sometimes the hair may not grow back in an even fashion. I did it for 2-3 years. And now one side is thicker, while the other side is not that thick.

And poor Addie- I bet her knees hurt. And am I the only one who cannot stand Alpine's monotone voice?
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

I'm sorry, but Kaden looks straight up like Joe Dirt with that mullet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Is Kyson the one with the short hair or long hair? Idk but the one with the short is my fav and he was soo stinkin cute in the latest vlog. He seems like such a sweet kind hearted boy, seeing him cry broke my heart.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"HE DIDN'T KNOW..." Recap

Chris opens the vlog because Jessica is editing. He is going to attempt to do Lilia's hair, and I can't help but notice with all the emphasis on the haircut how both Chris and Jess seem to dislike it. Chris clearly shows he's not (yet) capable of doing a girl's hair. Good thing Addie has fuzz...
Jess vlogs for the first time in the day and rambles about editing and other boring things. The next day is Papa's (bio dad) birthday. They're throwing him a surprise 50th birthday party.
Audible sponsorship with Lilia reading Junie B. Jones (I feel so deprived lol I've never heard of those). Mimi listens to it in the car and it's apparently good for the kids. She offers a 30-day free trial after a lot of rambling.
Jess goes downstairs to find Chris holding a wet Addie, who got into the cat food and water bowls and apparently is eating cat food. Great parenting. "Welp, she's gonna start meowing."
The crew gets to Party City and Jess shows off Landen's Converse shoes that they got at Once Upon a Child for $4. Addie is happy to be out of the house. Lilia vlogs for a bit. They're getting stuff for Papa's birthday party.
A fan named Courtney shows up (and she even commented on the vlog) and seems excited but nervous to see them. Addie tries her hand at "vlogging."
Chris vlogs in the car and says Gabe needs help getting a bunk bed for Logan and Lilia.
Jess shows off her Party City haul. Seems like it'll be a decent little shindig. The button she got for him curses (says "damn") and she wonders if she shouldn't have gotten it after all. She and the kids are headed to Mimi's and she's dropping 3 of the kids off there, and will tell us why in a bit.
Chris and Jess speed-haul the bunk bed pieces into the back of Chris's car.
Lilia hauls a backpack and rolling suitcase to Mimi's and Jess comments that she seems like she's staying for weeks and not one night. The kids brought 4 bags to Mimi's and say hi to her real quick.
Jess calls while Chris and Gabe are loading up more bed pieces. Gabe answers and talks. Jess is planning tacos (Taco Bell?) for dinner and invites Gabe and Amber over.
Kyson is crying and Jess films the opportunity...*sigh* Apparently he threw his watch in the water and it broke and now he's upset. Jess consoles him with the camera tucked away in a corner (and still filming). He was upset because he had bought it with his Tooth Fairy money, but Jess says they'll buy him a new one.
Chris is cooking meat for tacos. Jess explains that they are leaving the older three (Lilia/Kyson/Kaden) with Mimi and taking Landen and Addie to Landen's follow-up appointment and to talk to a neurosurgeon. They agree to leave the older three to make for less hassle and to just have them spend the night with Mimi.
They attempt to get Addie to start trying to walk using a push walker (this I actually commend them for instead of using the ones they sit in!) and trying to start babbling.
Jess talks about how Landen walks covering his privates and butt when he's naked. They get the kids bathed and fed and Chris is heading "out out" with Gabe since it's Tuesday. Jess sings a good night song from the 90s (which sounds VERY familiar but I can't place it) and actually sounds decent.
Chris and Gabe are near fashion twins with the black shirts and camo (Chris) / white (Gabe) shorts. Awesome?
Jess plays with Addie on the bed since she just "rolls around and plays until she falls asleep." Say it with me now, R O U T I N E!
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Addie is still baby and Jess and Chris have already created bad sleeping habits for her.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

cjl123 wrote:Is Kyson the one with the short hair or long hair? Idk but the one with the short is my fav and he was soo stinkin cute in the latest vlog. He seems like such a sweet kind hearted boy, seeing him cry broke my heart.

Kyson is the one with short hair. It took me forever to remember which one was which. They matchy matchy names always throw me off.

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
cjl123 wrote:Is Kyson the one with the short hair or long hair? Idk but the one with the short is my fav and he was soo stinkin cute in the latest vlog. He seems like such a sweet kind hearted boy, seeing him cry broke my heart.

Kyson is the one with short hair. It took me forever to remember which one was which. They matchy matchy names always throw me off.

I always think: the cutest, the ugliest name.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

emlyx wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:

I always think: the cutest, the ugliest name.
LOLOL true. He is so adorable. I really hope he still has that sweet heart when he grows up and treats his spouse and kids better than his daddy has.

Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 7054b2.jpg[/img]

Piles of junk and clothes in every corner. I swear the house has gotten messier since Chris stopped working. Double the lazy.

Briecheese
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Briecheese »

amf2224 wrote:I'm sorry, but Kaden looks straight up like Joe Dirt with that mullet.

His hair is awful. I'd be embarrassed. I don't believe for one bit he's THAT scared of the clippers. We all know jesssssss is a drama queen. That poor child looks like a scrub.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Can someone tell me how to make gifs? Like from jessssss YouTube videos.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

I agree with everyone else Kaden's hair has looked terrible for years the bowl haircut is hideous! I personally hate when boys hair covers their ears always looks so messy.. Anyone notice when Jess walked in on Lilia listening to the Junie B. Jones Audible that the book was only at 1 minute and Jess tried playing it off like Lilia had been sitting there listening to it for a while.. talk about staged :roll:
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

All the talk about Chris being in his underwear reminded me of when I was in High School, my dad always wore just his underwear and a t-shirt at night and in the morning before getting ready for work..anyways one morning my probation officer came to my house early in the morning to check in on me and my father answered the door in his underwear I had never been so fucking embarrassed in my entire life
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:All the talk about Chris being in his underwear reminded me of when I was in High School, my dad always wore just his underwear and a t-shirt at night and in the morning before getting ready for work..anyways one morning my probation officer came to my house early in the morning to check in on me and my father answered the door in his underwear I had never been so fucking embarrassed in my entire life
At least your dad slept in something. I once got a glass of water in the middle of the night, my dad woke up thinking that someone had broken in and I turned around to see him standing buttass naked at the too of the stares holding a baseball bat.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

MommaMia3 wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:All the talk about Chris being in his underwear reminded me of when I was in High School, my dad always wore just his underwear and a t-shirt at night and in the morning before getting ready for work..anyways one morning my probation officer came to my house early in the morning to check in on me and my father answered the door in his underwear I had never been so fucking embarrassed in my entire life
At least your dad slept in something. I once got a glass of water in the middle of the night, my dad woke up thinking that someone had broken in and I turned around to see him standing buttass naked at the too of the stares holding a baseball bat.

Top* and stairs* yikes lol

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

MommaMia3 wrote:

LMFAO! Literally spent 5 minutes laughing about this..oh such great memories :lol:
Last edited by NewEnglandGirl on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
MommaMia3 wrote:

LMFAO! oh such great memories.. Image
I am SO sorry but I literally just LOL

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

HAS MIMI GOT RID OF THE GRASS AND RATCHET PICKET FENCE IN THE FRONT YARD?!

#FREETHEFRONTYARD

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Aaaaw, Kyson is so sweet <3 <3 <3 Crying about his 5 dollar watch <3

Gabe when Jess called about starving: "what are you getting me?", he has a very dry sense of humor, I love it :D :D :D

Return to “JesssFam”