JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by twomommies »

Blackswan wrote:Jessss "white" camisoles are seriously gross looking. Those things are off white.
That's because they need to be thrown away and replaced

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Omg that wall looked horrendous and so cluttered! Why not just have the 7 photo frames and ONE other thing, there was an arrow and a HI sign, wtf and a tree?? It looked awful lmao
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

twomommies wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Jessss "white" camisoles are seriously gross looking. Those things are off white.
That's because they need to be thrown away and replaced

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
or simply just bleached! She can't decorate I don't expect her to know how to do laundry correctly
m3lsch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by m3lsch »

Holy shit her address is loud and clear I didn't even catch that. How tf didn't she catch that?!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

Blackswan wrote:
olemama wrote:Hobby Lobby:

A company that sells cheap, tasteless crap.

A company that denies its employees health insurance that includes contraceptive coverage. (They morally object to birth control.)

A company that smuggles stolen ancient artifacts from the Middle East. (They had to pay a federal fine of $3,000,000.)

Why it's the PERFECT store for Jess!!!!
Cheap tasteless crap? No. Jesssss just doesn't know how to decorate. They have awesome stuff.
I love hobby lobby so idk where that thought came fromImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Just looked back and yep her address is SO obvious, I read the whole thing even tho it was only on for a few seconds. Jeez. Talk about lack of security.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

can't be fucked to quote anyone, but I used to work at Michaels. A bigger (in locations and revenue) company than Hobby Lobby and AC Moore. believe it or not, those companies, despite how much money they make, have THE WORST benefits for employees. I worked at a store that did very well, but only offered health insurance to full time associates; meaning 6 total full time positions. I'm losing my insurance this year and I didn't even consider taking the benefits because they are so bad (I have left the company anyway so moot point.) My co-worker had 2 babies on the health insurance and she got fucked over MAJOR from the shitty insurance. I got hurt last year and the worker's compensation fucked me over.
Part time associates can get vision and dental (can't be separated, you need both) and it's $100/mo and still not worth it. From the time I started working for the company (in 2009) to current, they took away more and more benefits for associates because it was too expensive. I've been to corporate meetings and we were explained that these are craft stores, there's nothing these stores sell that are necessary to survival (compared to CVS, supermarkets, etc) and they're cutting back on benefits to focus on the consumer. More cheap shit from China that gets thrown out every month due to spelling mistakes, hazardous recalls, and poor designs. These companies also deal with outside vendors and spend so much money on them to only have them throw out books and magazines that don't sell the previous week (they also go through a new vendor every 18 months, I swear.) I dealt with receiving and you have no idea how much money and time these companies waste with carelessness and payroll to fix these issues.
Don't believe the shit you hear about the CEOs not caring about XYZ. What I posted is the real reasoning.

On another note, everything Messica bought is so high priced but Hobby Lobby purchased from their outside vendors for no more than $8/item on her eyesore of a "family wall."

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

olemama wrote:Hobby Lobby:

A company that denies its employees health insurance that includes contraceptive coverage. (They morally object to birth control.)
Are you kidding me? No insurance and hardly anything else covered? How is that even still a thing in the 21 century? Where are the unions that object this kind of crap, or somebody else that can represent employees living in such conditions? I'm always baffeld at stuff like that, hard working people (high, or low income) should be insured what's the big deal!
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Y'all we are not all going to have the same opinion on Hobby Lobby and their policies or insurance in general. Let's talk about how Jess has terrible taste in decorating and Chris can't hang wallpaper to save his life.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Lyanna wrote:Everyone, this kid's name is LANDEN. L.A.N.D.E.N.
Not Landon, not London, not Lendon, not Lenden or whatever you want to spell his name.
I thought that was a joke in the vein of Additional's name. I've seen a lot of people call him 'Landed'.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Can we have the same opinion that Hobby Lobby sells cheap garbage that looks like shit? Seriously, if you want that kind of thing go to Target. At least they do cheaper 'fast fashion' home decor well. Hobby Lobby is so tacky and corny.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

luci417 wrote:
Not Landon, not London, not Lendon, not Lenden or whatever you want to spell his name.
I thought that was a joke in the vein of Additional's name. I've seen a lot of people call him 'Landed'.
Yeah it's a joke. Spell correct and people find it funny. Just relax.

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

You've been here two months. You're new. Kudos (what my phone changes Kyson to). Karen. Landed. London. Adobe.

It's what we do on this thread lmao not our fault Jess has to give her kids tacky yewneeklee spelled names that autocorrect tries to fix.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

kalipali wrote:
You've been here two months. You're new. Kudos (what my phone changes Kyson to). Karen. Landed. London. Adobe.

It's what we do on this thread lmao not our fault Jess has to give her kids tacky yewneeklee spelled names that autocorrect tries to fix.
Kudos :lol:
I get the whole joke about Addy's name and I find the nicknames hilarious, however I've never seen people making fun of Landen's name (at least since I'm here), and whenever someone spells it incorrect it just seems like the person genuinely thinks the boy is called Landon for example, because it's the most common way of spelling it. I don't see what's funny is spelling his name Landon tho? I see the funny part in all Addie's nicknames.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Just looked back and yep her address is SO obvious, I read the whole thing even tho it was only on for a few seconds. Jeez. Talk about lack of security.
Really? I didn't notice I even went back lol

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

Bsveach15 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Just looked back and yep her address is SO obvious, I read the whole thing even tho it was only on for a few seconds. Jeez. Talk about lack of security.

Eh people are exaggerating imo. It's super small font and blurry to boot. If you happen to focus on the sheet then you could tell it was an address, but not make out the details. But on my first watch through i didn't even know the address was in the video until people here mentioned it.

Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Bsveach15 wrote:

I had to go on my computer and change the quality to see it. I completely missed it and it's there for a few seconds.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

People are getting too prissy here with the most mundane things. If someone wants to misspell Landens name....let them. Geez. No ones killing it puppies here.
Lurker2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurker2 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Omg that wall looked horrendous and so cluttered! Why not just have the 7 photo frames and ONE other thing, there was an arrow and a HI sign, wtf and a tree?? It looked awful lmao
And she's still not done!! It's just too much and yet she needs to add in little mirrors..
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

My favorite auto correct is Karen (for Kaden)

"Gosh Karen you're so STUPID!"

Return to “JesssFam”