JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Thread suggestion:

MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Well Jess, you don't discipline them, don't tell them what's wrong and let them run rampant and just say " oh that's life! They're just being kids!!" What do you expect?? Good luck with that. Why did he have a pen? Watch your damn kids.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 07c3c0.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

smom12 wrote:Well Jess, you don't discipline them, don't tell them what's wrong and let them run rampant and just say " oh that's life! They're just being kids!!" What do you expect?? Good luck with that. Why did he have a pen? Watch your damn kids.

She was probably napping with princess addie
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

AbbyClare wrote:I'm sorry but I don't get the quoting thing yet but someone wrote

"After looking at Ashleys media i suddenly dislike jess even more. Jeez no wonder Ashley doesnt like her kids all over the internet, jess is crazy."

And I totally agree. If anyone ever did thatyou to my child I would aue him to the moon and back and never ever let my child be alone with that person again. Ashley shouls totally cancel all further trips to Daddy and get a lawyer. It's outrageous really that Chris so blatantly disrespects her.
I hate how Jess talked about in their "Relationships with His Ex" video about how she respects Ashley and does everything right apparently and yet she blocked ashley after she nicely requested for her children not to be in futher videos or pictures. Like how rude is that? I honestly support Ashely and i hope she does something about this ridiculous situation with Jess. Shes just so stubborn and hates to have someone tell her whats right and whats not especially Ashley

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

smom12 wrote:Well Jess, you don't discipline them, don't tell them what's wrong and let them run rampant and just say " oh that's life! They're just being kids!!" What do you expect?? Good luck with that. Why did he have a pen? Watch your damn kids.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 07c3c0.png[/img]

Whats with the whole name thing?

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Omg. Why does she let a 3 year old run around with a PEN?! I was never, ever allowed to draw and scribble on the walls like her kids are, its just plain naughty and disrespectful. Reminds me of my cousins who were allowed to rip wallpaper off their bedrooms walls etc as kids... surprise surprise they now live in a mess as well.
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

LilaLavender wrote:
thanksalatte wrote:
Mom2two wrote:
I bet one will end up pregnant.
I was thinking this the other day as well. Aren't children of teen parents statistically more likely to be teen parents themselves? Considering there's 7 kids, odds are at least one will.
Child & Family Science student here. Those statistics are true, but they are more often related to the socioeconomic situation of the teen mom, like not having access or information about contraceptives or contiunued education. Jessica did have all of those things, she just chose to reject it all and have a baby instead.

On one hand I see her raise Lilia exactly with the same mindset and want to be a GILF at 35, let boyfriends sleep over, poke holes in condoms whatever, but on the other hand, by that time she'll have ~7 teenagers to take care of so she won't be able to be like Mimi and dedicate loads of time to taking care of her grandkid, so in that way she might actually try to avoid Lilia getting pregnant. I also hope Gabe and Amber will be more mature and try to avoid it.

I think Lilia and the twins have the highest chance of being a teen parent.
I can easily see Kyson being the teen parent here. Lets all just pray this sweet boy doesnt turn into Drake.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Sparklingdee wrote:
cjl123 wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:Damn Jess has become extremely boring I'm just sitting here waiting for the "Life Update" video lol
Well at least Chris can't text and say he isn't coming home from work like Drake did lol

OMG I literally laughed out loud..... haha.

Why did Jess put that new/not so new???? onesie on Abyss without washing it?! Thats disgusting lmao.

Also their diet is TERRIBLE I agree with all the above posters - pizza a billion times, corn, chicken, boiled potatoes and Nesquik lmao when is the last time these kids saw some decent vegetables or a stir fry or something like that??? Probably once in their life.
Anyone remember when she actually cared about her kids diet? I remember she used to only give them treats on holidays or like special occasions. 30 kids later i guess she gave up lmao

XGwenSidX
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by XGwenSidX »

Just my observation, but in the "Can't WAIT!" thumbnail, Addelyn looks like the Mr. Clean baby, Hahahaha! Ben makes an appearance! It was good to see an update on him and his job. Out of Jess's whole family, Ben is definitely the only sane person, imo.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Wasn't there a snap a few days ago of landen coloring on the wall at the top of the stairs? And she was laughing about it?! Gee, I wonder why he would color in the bed?

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Seeing Jess pop out 5 kids by 3 baby Daddies must be the BEST contraception Ben ever needed to NOT get someone pregnant!! So glad he got himself a career and got away from Mimi and Jess and the whole family, I feel like he was always so left out.
Doxie Diva
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Doxie Diva »

Sparklingdee wrote:Omg. Why does she let a 3 year old run around with a PEN?! I was never, ever allowed to draw and scribble on the walls like her kids are, its just plain naughty and disrespectful. Reminds me of my cousins who were allowed to rip wallpaper off their bedrooms walls etc as kids... surprise surprise they now live in a mess as well.
I know! I drew on myself once with a marker and I had them taken away for what felt like forever! (Probably only about a week) I can't imagine if I drew on walls or furniture...

I mean, I know she edits stuff out of her videos, but I'm guessing she didn't discipline Landen for drawing on the wall on the staircase the other day.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
kuwmdk11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kuwmdk11 »

I get that you're supposed to let kids be kids and embrace some of the mess, but would it seriously kill her to take some wipes and clean the dirt off of their faces before mealtime and bedtime? And she should really be embarrassed by her house. They don't even seem like they attempt to keep things tidy! If not for appearance's sake, at least do it for your family's mental and emotional health/clarity. If I were T&C's mom and saw my boys living in filth, I'd be livid.
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

Ugh the mess annoys me so much. Did anyone else think it was gross that when she went over to Adsense she was eating her makeup? Like how about put it somewhere where she can't reach it! It was all over her face and mouth!
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

SillyElephants wrote:I think Lilia also sees how Jess has made a living off having kids and vlogging that she will want to be like her mom. I don't think Jess sees her situation as negative at all and won't stress the importance of waiting to Lilia

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Idk about that. Lilia basically went through everything that happened with Jess and must at least vaguely remember all of that traumatic shit. I think Drake leaving probably damaged her to some extent - how could it not? These things can be cyclical, but she's had such an unstable childhood I can see her being determined to wait. I think out of them all it's most likely to be Addy or Landen that is a teen parent, at least if Jess and Chris stay together. I think they'll grow up really idolizing having kids young and blended families - I can see both of them, especially Addy, believing that 'everything works out' mantra that Jess is so obsessed with.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Mimi knew Jessica was pregnant at Lilias Birthday because Jessica asked for some food that she only eats when she's pregnant or something like that.

Also, I can see Lilia Kyson and MAYBE Landen being teen parents but I can't see Kaden unless he changes in the upcoming years.
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

gemmie wrote:I don't even want to think about how weird things will get when she has her sixth biological child.

Sixth. Biological. Child.
8 kids Image

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

I know we all wouldn't be sup if Mess had another baby but I honestly dont think she will. 1. Alpine had a vasectomy and 2. Her body would literally fall apart if she had another kid

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

tessabravo wrote:I know we all wouldn't be sup if Mess had another baby but I honestly dont think she will. 1. Alpine had a vasectomy and 2. Her body would literally fall apart if she had another kid

*suprized lol sorry

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

tessabravo wrote:I know we all wouldn't be sup if Mess had another baby but I honestly dont think she will. 1. Alpine had a vasectomy and 2. Her body would literally fall apart if she had another kid

Only way she probably would have another if she got with another man. Again probably likely

Return to “JesssFam”