JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by pianogossiper »

PinkTuTu wrote:People who post pictures of themselves "sleeping" suffer from Narcistic Personality Disorder. I recently watched her home birth video of Landon and she actually says, "Everybody's staring at me" with a big stupid smirk on her face. #attentionwhore
Not everyone that does it suffers from NPD. and at any rate histrionic personality disorder is the """"attention seeking"""" one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Well now amber is doing sponsered videos
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Annnd Jess didn't edit out Addie's vulva. Awesome.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

pianogossiper wrote:
PinkTuTu wrote:People who post pictures of themselves "sleeping" suffer from Narcistic Personality Disorder. I recently watched her home birth video of Landon and she actually says, "Everybody's staring at me" with a big stupid smirk on her face. #attentionwhore
Not everyone that does it suffers from NPD. and at any rate histrionic personality disorder is the """"attention seeking"""" one.

OT, but I just googled histrionic personality disorder and I have to say thank you, you just explained my entire family to me.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I agree its weird for Tommy and Caden to be driven 6 hours to spend time with Chris and then they end up sleeping on Gabe's living room floor...

Ashley doesn't know Gabe OR Amber or any of these people that T&C have access to - how does she know they're all safe and not some weirdos?!

I'd be annoyed that they trekked down there and Chris doesn't even spend time with them, he's always lugging Sumo Baby about or with Landen... what a bizarre situation
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

So Jess couldn't have someone paint the house until AFTER T and C left?

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

smom12 wrote:So Jess couldn't have someone paint the house until AFTER T and C left?

She's selfish and impatient. She wanted it down RIGHT NOW and it didn't matter that her step sons who hardly see their dad were visiting.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

girl_please wrote:OMG! She said "YOUR son ordered a pizza" to Chris, I thought all children in Jess's life were communally hers.
I caught that to but idk. Tommy is just the absolute cutest thing. He's going to be the one not taking Jessica's shit later lol

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I still think one weekend Chris should take his boys somewhere closer to their house and spend the weekend with just them. He hardly sees them and when he does he can't give all his attention to them and doesn't seem to have had any alone time with them since marrying Jess. If T and C can survive weeks or even months at a time without their dad, apricot and landen can survive one weekend.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

julietpreston wrote:I still think one weekend Chris should take his boys somewhere closer to their house and spend the weekend with just them. He hardly sees them and when he does he can't give all his attention to them and doesn't seem to have had any alone time with them since marrying Jess. If T and C can survive weeks or even months at a time without their dad, apricot and landen can survive one weekend.
But Jess wouldn't be able to survive without him. She was being all dramatic when Chris left for a few days (or was it just one night?) to be with his family when his dad passed away.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

cjl123 wrote:
girl_please wrote:OMG! She said "YOUR son ordered a pizza" to Chris, I thought all children in Jess's life were communally hers.
I caught that to but idk. Tommy is just the absolute cutest thing. He's going to be the one not taking Jessica's shit later lol

I think he's bordering on it already, he permanently looks done with her nonsense. Like when she made him do the "what's up fam" for yesterday's video, it was very clear on his face he was not up for it.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
xkatka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xkatka »

U dont have shcedule for my kids but its different not having schedule and letting your kids stay up till 2am or not feed them all day because they said they are not hungry

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Oh gawd, I used to do this when I was younger. I look back on those days and cringe. I'm much more private these days and don't share dumb crap like that anymore. I wonder if Jess will ever grow up. It's amazing how this girl can be the mother to 5 children but still has a maturity level equivalent to a high schooler.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I watched her 8 month update yesterday or the day before. Who in their right mind lets an 8 month old eat pizza? That's so wrong. "It's just bread, etc". No it's filled with fat you idiot. Feed your baby HEALTHY food! Not pizza! She's turning into the daily bumps (y'all know...they feed their kids shit 24/7).
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

zipadeedodah wrote:I watched her 8 month update yesterday or the day before. Who in their right mind lets an 8 month old eat pizza? That's so wrong. "It's just bread, etc". No it's filled with fat you idiot. Feed your baby HEALTHY food! Not pizza! She's turning into the daily bumps (y'all know...they feed their kids shit 24/7).
There's no comparison between her and DB. I find her much more tolerable than them and that's really saying something.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I wonder if they already tell Ashley they don't want to go if not it's bound to happen really soon, at 8 I would've told my mom I didn't want to go.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I agree she should have waited to paint the house until a time they didn't have tommy and Caden, that's just horrible timing and really shows she doesn't give a crap. If she absolutely had to have it painted right when they came to visit, they should have taken a small family vacation, or just simply camping instead of having to find a place to stay with 7 kids.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:I watched her 8 month update yesterday or the day before. Who in their right mind lets an 8 month old eat pizza? That's so wrong. "It's just bread, etc". No it's filled with fat you idiot. Feed your baby HEALTHY food! Not pizza! She's turning into the daily bumps (y'all know...they feed their kids shit 24/7).
There's no comparison between her and DB. I find her much more tolerable than them and that's really saying something.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
I agree. Jess may make a lot of questionable parenting choices but I would choose her over the DB's any day. Didn't the DB's feed Finn like chicken wings or something like two weeks after he started eating solid foods?
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Captain Smooth wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:

OT, but I just googled histrionic personality disorder and I have to say thank you, you just explained my entire family to me.
You're welcome :)

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I think the poster was talking about Jess becoming DB in the sense of the food they eat. Which is pretty true. Fast food, eating out, PB & jelly all the time, chocolate milk every day, feeding their baby horrible food from a young age, etc. DB are awful but, in the ways of diet, they're a lot like Jess.

Return to “JesssFam”