Janellann

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Janellann

Unread post by Highlighter »

Maybe she bought it to prank somone and got pranked herself lol. It's all the rage on YouTube. Well it was back then around the time they got pregnant.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Your dollar tree sells Marijuana tests?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

jesswhytho wrote:Your dollar tree sells Marijuana tests? Image

Most do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

breakfasttaco wrote:Soooo call me crazy, and maybe I'm confusing her with someone else, but I've been watching Jess since the beginning. After Lilia was born when Jess was dating Drake she made a video with two girls (I think one Janell) about being best friends with a teen mom. And she asked them questions about it and they were laughing in the thumbnail. After that Janell made a channel and I remember in the video she made she said Alayna was planned and admitted she thought it would be fun and that it wasn't everything she thought it was. And people in these forums at that time (when it wasn't ytmd and was still connected to gg) were saying they respected her for telling the truth....
Am I the only one who remembers this... bc if Janell is posting that it was an accident... that's not what I remember her saying. But maybe I'm confusing her w/ someone else?

this was not Janell. The girl in the right could be a fat version of Janell but it's not her.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

jesswhytho wrote:Your dollar tree sells Marijuana tests? Image

Haha yep Image

I swear you can get anything at the dollar tree, it provides endless amount of entertainment and wonder Image

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Lyanna wrote:
breakfasttaco wrote:Soooo call me crazy, and maybe I'm confusing her with someone else, but I've been watching Jess since the beginning. After Lilia was born when Jess was dating Drake she made a video with two girls (I think one Janell) about being best friends with a teen mom. And she asked them questions about it and they were laughing in the thumbnail. After that Janell made a channel and I remember in the video she made she said Alayna was planned and admitted she thought it would be fun and that it wasn't everything she thought it was. And people in these forums at that time (when it wasn't ytmd and was still connected to gg) were saying they respected her for telling the truth....
Am I the only one who remembers this... bc if Janell is posting that it was an accident... that's not what I remember her saying. But maybe I'm confusing her w/ someone else?

this was not Janell. The girl in the right could be a fat version of Janell but it's not her.

there's this video on Janell's channel, I think this is the one who confused you. She made that video in 2011 (y'all should go watch what she looked like back then lol), she didn't say she planned Alyna but that when she found out she thought a pregnancy would bring her and her boyfriend closer but that was not what happened. He wanted her to have an abortion and she refused. When she gave birth to Alyna him and his family asked for a DNA test before he can get involved in her life, but the DNA test results said she was his and it didn't change anything.
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Iv just watched her first vlog I'd like to see more of just her and her daughter i watched it just after a Jessica video and it was like watching the same video twice

AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

It seemed weird to me too. She's not telling everything there is.

Maybe she had a feeling she mightbe pregnant. Maybe she did feel symptoms but can't remember it now. Maybe she had not been very careful with the pill and didn't want to admit it to her boyfriend. Maybe she heard from someone else who had been on the pill but got pregnant- seems to happen a lot in Modesto, doesn't it- and got worried. Maybe she did have a moment where she thought having a baby was a cool idea and did miss a pill on purpose and regretted it later and that's why she took the test. I don't know. It's certainly not normal ti just buy a random test, just like that. I'm assuming that she definitely told her boyfriend it was an accident and she was on birth control and she doesn't want him to ever find out otherwise (either that she planned it or that she had been slacking) and that's why she doesn't admit it in the video, she's worried he might see it or hear about it.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

AbbyClare wrote:I'm assuming that she definitely told her boyfriend it was an accident and she was on birth control and she doesn't want him to ever find out otherwise (either that she planned it or that she had been slacking) and that's why she doesn't admit it in the video, she's worried he might see it or hear about it.
I'm not sure how much of an influence these YouTubers are on young women, but I really hope no one watching thinks they are telling the truth when they say they took their birth control 100% faithfully and still ended up pregnant, or that no method of birth control works for them. I would really hate viewers to think that all forms of birth control are either ineffective or have so many negative side effects that they're not even worth taking, and think it's okay to forfeit using birth control because you might get pregnant on it anyway.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

More YouTube videos and doing that Snapchat fam crap please go back to work Janell I see her becoming Jess a little more every day

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I liked some of Janell's footage in "She did what..". She had a bit too much driving footage but I thought her clips of the kids feeding the giraffes was great. Loved her close-up of the one giraffe. I like her low-key style much better than Jess. Here's hoping she has a new job and keeps this vlogging bullshit low-key and infrequent.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I really like Lilia more in her vlogs. It's like she didn't have to "preform" as much as she has to in Jessica's videos.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

cjl123 wrote:I really like Lilia more in her vlogs. It's like she didn't have to "preform" as much as she has to in Jessica's videos.

Great point! I hate how the kids in Jess's videos have weird forced behavior because she's been vlogging so long. The kids were just being kids in Janell's video.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Totally agree that's because Jess hypes those kids up to the point of exhaustion it's ridiculous, and then records them saying oh my kids are so crazy smh look in the mirror you taught them to act that way

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Janell'a sister seems like such a pit head lol idk why I get that vibe but I could so see her as someone I would hang out back before I had babies lol Janell looks like a chunk a munk next her sister

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Pot* not pit

Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

pennyajdg wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:What did she mean when she was talking about school, she said something like she quit her job two days before school was supposed to start but then school called her and said it was cancelled? How can school just be cancelled?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Yeah that was weird it may be one
Of those fakish schools that lose accreditation, or maybe she meant the class she signed up for was canceled

Some classes that offer certificates like CNA courses where I live will cancel if not enough people has joined.

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

Why is her camera so shaky on her vlogs?

BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

cjl123 wrote:Pot* not pit Image

lol I was about to google what a pit head was
BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

Janell seemed so annoyed by Jess especially when she talked about eating Mexican food again because that's what Jess wanted

Return to “JesssFam”