MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

Unread post by julietpreston »

That is disgusting and frightening. And for every creep who is openly asking for pictures of kids half naked there are probably ten more hiding not saying anything. I myself saw a creep who had a YT playlist with videos (including some of Jess's) that had kids in a bath or a diaper as the thumbnail. I found him because he was commenting weird things on Jess's channel. I did send a screenshot to her on IG telling her to block him but she didn't see it. Hopefully since she reads here she will finally realise that there ARE bad people in the world, and that she is basically serving up her kids on a platter to them.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Exactly. And yes the state police are involved. Just wanted to point it out since I know they read here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

smom12 wrote:"It feels natural to let them sleep when they are tired and eat when they are hungry "

Equals
"I'm too fucking lazy to put them on a schedule or cook for them"

And the funny thing is Jess has her associates in Elementary Education (same thing I'm working on) which means she had to take a childhood development class and literally the first thing you learn in childhood development is how kids thrive on structure and routine.. hell you don't even need to take a class to know that
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

smom12 wrote:So, I felt like I should post this, because I feel Jess is the worst offender out of the three. There are creeps out there, ladies. Just because you haven't encountered it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. So for gods sake STOP filming your tits, STOP filming your kids in their underwear, STOP leaving addresses and phone numbers in your vlogs.

This reads like the scare mongering bullshit that pops up on facebook from time to time. It always happens to a friend of a friend. I think exploiting your kids on YouTube is an ethical minefield but I don't believe it puts them in physical danger. The very tiny number of people who want to grab a kid don't shop for them online. Her kids are much more likely to be abused in some way by one of the people who have unsupervised access to them.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Shawn2011 wrote:
smom12 wrote:So, I felt like I should post this, because I feel Jess is the worst offender out of the three. There are creeps out there, ladies. Just because you haven't encountered it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. So for gods sake STOP filming your tits, STOP filming your kids in their underwear, STOP leaving addresses and phone numbers in your vlogs.

This reads like the scare mongering bullshit that pops up on facebook from time to time. It always happens to a friend of a friend. I think exploiting your kids on YouTube is an ethical minefield but I don't believe it puts them in physical danger. The very tiny number of people who want to grab a kid don't shop for them online. Her kids are much more likely to be abused in some way by one of the people who have unsupervised access to them.
I know it doesn't necessarily put them in physical danger (though it could with all the information Jess puts out there) but people creeping on your kids online is bad enough. When I was scrolling through GOMI (another gossip site) somebody said on there that they are a psychologist, and a man she talked to was a pedophile (he admitted it but "never did anything physically"), but he said that Instagram and other sites were his favourite "catalogues" to find photos of naked/half naked babies and children and he and his pedophile friends traded these images and videos like pokemon cards. There are way too many people like him and like the man I mentioned in my last post who actually had videos of Jess's in his playlist.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Nevermind didnt work.. i always struggle to upload pictures to the forum
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

It's not fear mongering it's real fucking life. People don't send their kids out in their underwear so why should clogging kids in their underwear be okay?

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

My phone doesn't want to screenshot Snapchat but surprise surprise jesss got free moccasins sent to her po box. How unexpected.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Lmao I KNEW she would get free baby shoes for Advertisment since she put that post on Instagram, how predictable and blatant can she be.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

I hate when youtubers claim to be ignorant of their viewers and how visible their children are being made to these predators. I have seen way too many incidences of the ShayTard girls being drooled over by grown men who, as someone else said, trade these photos on various forums. It doesn't matter that they were fully clothed either because sadly technology makes it very easy to digitally "remove" them.

Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

julietpreston wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:

I know it doesn't necessarily put them in physical danger (though it could with all the information Jess puts out there) but people creeping on your kids online is bad enough. When I was scrolling through GOMI (another gossip site) somebody said on there that they are a psychologist, and a man she talked to was a pedophile (he admitted it but "never did anything physically"), but he said that Instagram and other sites were his favourite "catalogues" to find photos of naked/half naked babies and children and he and his pedophile friends traded these images and videos like pokemon cards. There are way too many people like him and like the man I mentioned in my last post who actually had videos of Jess's in his playlist.
I remember that. It was on Tiffany/kinsleyraina's page. She ended up deleting her insta.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I know that there are sickos everywhere in the world but I'm not going to serve my kids up for them on a silver platter. Which is exactly what Jessica does, all the BFing, kids in their underwear or in the shower. It's truly disgusting.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

She doesn't know how to dress her boys, so sad.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

smom12 wrote:"It feels natural to let them sleep when they are tired and eat when they are hungry "

Equals
"I'm too fucking lazy to put them on a schedule or cook for them"
It really does though. She is not (cannot be) so stupid as to believe that that is true. Meaning she just is too lazy and tries to justify herself.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Btw this might be a bit looking far into things, but I'm currently reading a book about psychopathy/sociopathy (a disorder apparently 4% of people have) and I wanted to share some of it in Jessica's context.
Quote:

"Per the DSM-IV (an international mental disorder list), the clinical diagnosis of 'antisocial personality disorder' should be considered when the individual possesses at least three of the following characteristics:
1) Failure to conform to social norms
2) Deceitfulness, manipulativeness
3) Impulsivity, failure to plan ahead
4) Irritability, aggressiveness
5) Reckless disregard for the safety of self or others
6) Consistent irresponsibility
7) Lack of remorse after having hurt, mistreated or stolen from another person"

Other quotes I've highlighted (I'm studying the book):

"...a grandiose sense of self-worth that may be compelling at first, but upon closer look may seem odd or perhaps laughable (eg. "Someday the world will realise how special I am" or "You know that after me, no other love will do"). In addition, sociopaths have a greater than normal need for stimulation, which results in their taking frequent social, physical, financial or legal risks".

"...parasitic relationships with friends..."

"Sociopaths are infamous for their refusal to acknowledge responsibility for the decisions they make, or for the outcomes of their decisions."

"...people without a conscience tend to believe their way of being in the world is superior to ours. They often speak of the naïveté of other people"...

I don't know, I'm curious to hear you thoughts :) I was just catching up on the forum while putting the book down for a bit.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

LilaLavender wrote:Btw this might be a bit looking far into things, but I'm currently reading a book about psychopathy/sociopathy (a disorder apparently 4% of people have) and I wanted to share some of it in Jessica's context.
Quote:

"Per the DSM-IV (an international mental disorder list), the clinical diagnosis of 'antisocial personality disorder' should be considered when the individual possesses at least three of the following characteristics:

"...a grandiose sense of self-worth that may be compelling at first, but upon closer look may seem odd or perhaps laughable (eg. "Someday the world will realise how special I am" or "You know that after me, no other love will do"). In addition, sociopaths have a greater than normal need for stimulation, which results in their taking frequent social, physical, financial or legal risks".

"Sociopaths are infamous for their refusal to acknowledge responsibility for the decisions they make, or for the outcomes of their decisions."

"...people without a conscience tend to believe their way of being in the world is superior to ours. They often speak of the naïveté of other people"...

I don't know, I'm curious to hear you thoughts :) I was just catching up on the forum while putting the book down for a bit.
I don't know if I would go that far, but I think it's true that most YTers that we talk about here are clinical narcissists.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

lagenialester wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:Btw this might be a bit looking far into things, but I'm currently reading a book about psychopathy/sociopathy (a disorder apparently 4% of people have) and I wanted to share some of it in Jessica's context.
Quote:

I don't know if I would go that far, but I think it's true that most YTers that we talk about here are clinical narcissists.
Agree. I wouldn't say she's a sociopath but she's definitely a narcissist.

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Quote:

Seriously? This forum gets so crazy sometimes.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Quote:

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Shawn2011 wrote:
Quote:

(...)

Does it? People speculate whether or not Kaden has ADHD. We speculate whether Jessica's kid might end up with commitment issues/in therapy. Regarding Landen's medical issues, multiple people suggested possible diagnoses/issues (both from their professional view or just from Google) and asked for others' thoughts.

Not like I suggested she is a lizard person or anything :? .

Return to “JesssFam”