JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Love, Peace, and Pizza Grease (Part 99)

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:My daughter loves he "extra" dresses. As her mother I tell her she can't wear those to school/the playground. She cries, she pouts, and guess what she gets over it. That's ridiculous to let her wear that to play in. I blame Jess more ha. Lilia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just hope she at least makes her wear shorts under those ridiculous outfits. At least on the playground.

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

blackroses wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:Does this make any sense to anyone?
I'm really trying to understand why he would do that but I can't at all.

He has never thrown Landen a birthday party but suddenly this year he did. But then he ignores the twins birthday, didn't give them a party, no cake, no nothing not even a phone call.
I dont get it?
I always thought it's because Jess took them that weekend and wouldn't let him have them my other theory was just to have a big f you to Chris and remind him that he's his "father" but I don't think he cares enough, maybe Natalie pushed him because he's never celebrated any of his birthdays with him.
After thinking about this for a bit longer, I think you are spot on with your second theory.
He did it to give Chris the middle finger. That is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Drake seems to really enjoy hurting people emotionally. He hurts everyone in his life. On purpose??Doesn't seem to matter who. He has emotionally hurt Jess, Natalie, Landen, the twins and now Chris.and who knows how many other people "behind the scenes".

I think there is something really wrong with him.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 3d2ea2.png[/img]
Landon and Gabe are so freaking cute

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Bsveach15 wrote:

I don't doubt that he didn't make any effort for the twins' birthday. My theory is Landen's party was encouraged by Natalie.

That's what I thought at first but then it doesn't make sense why Natalie wouldn't have also wanted to throw the twins a bday party?
Last edited by teahathspilleth123 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

cjl123 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 3d2ea2.png[/img]
Landon and Gabe are so freaking cute

Lol, Landen is cute.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

TeaFor2 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
I don't doubt that he didn't make any effort for the twins' birthday. My theory is Landen's party was encouraged by Natalie.

That's what I thought at first but then it doesn't make sense why Natalie wouldn't have also wanted to throw the twins a bday party?[/quote]

Well they did separate shortly after so maybe things were already on the rocks?

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Oh my, poor Landen buddy. I had the same test done, when I was 16 and at first it's incredibly umcomfortable and afterwards it hurt like hell, every step was a problem. Who on earth thought it was a good idea to put a three year old through that? I'm still not sure what exactly they were trying to figure out through that. From what Jess said, he sometimes thinks he has to go, but he can't, at the same time he has no known issues with the urinary tract, like infection of the bladder, or kidney (associated with reflux), so how is a test for reflux going to help establish anything? Poor buddy, he mst have felt terrible :(
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... da5b10.jpg[/img]

Lilia is SO EXTRA. What a great playground outfit... ImageImage

And ugly bow that is way too big. Big bows are in fashion, but not those cheap, gaudy looking bows.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

TeaFor2 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:

That's what I thought at first but then it doesn't make sense why Natalie wouldn't have also wanted to throw the twins a bday party?
I think the reason of them not throwing the twins birthday is they need to reinvite the same people again. Drake's buddy and his side of the family. My reason is neither they get a present for the twins or throw the party together. While Bella's birthday party was more on Natalie's side and her bestie that came to her party. Only afew of the Roque's came as they seen Bella's earlier that month.
ruby14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ruby14 »

Captain Smooth wrote:Oh my, poor Landen buddy. I had the same test done, when I was 16 and at first it's incredibly umcomfortable and afterwards it hurt like hell, every step was a problem. Who on earth thought it was a good idea to put a three year old through that? I'm still not sure what exactly they were trying to figure out through that. From what Jess said, he sometimes thinks he has to go, but he can't, at the same time he has no known issues with the urinary tract, like infection of the bladder, or kidney (associated with reflux), so how is a test for reflux going to help establish anything? Poor buddy, he mst have felt terrible :(
From what I understood, they were testing to see if the cyst was affecting/pushing on his bladder and maybe that's what's causing his pain. I'm not a doctor nor a person who has had anything like that done, but to me it seemed like a good move on their part to investigate further on what's causing Landen's pain.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I don't blame the dr for putting Landen thru these tests. Jess and especially Chris are sitting there demanding an answer. Saying that the dr are doing basically nothing. I think there might not be a reason they can pinpoint for his pain and they are grasping a bit trying whatever they can to try to give them an answer. I know they want to know what is wrong with him but at this point I hope they do wait it out a bit and see if he grows out of it or something instead of a surgery that may not fix anything
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... da5b10.jpg[/img]

Lilia is SO EXTRA. What a great playground outfit... ImageImage

Alyna looked adorable in her little pink converse and shorts.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Sometime testing is painful but it's part of finding out what to do about a problem. It sucks when they're little and in pain.

Drake did Landon's birthday just to mess with Chris because Chris loves that kid and even worse Landon sees him as Dad.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"THE RESULTS..." Recap

A solid minute (after the intro) of travel footage. Riveting stuff.
Jess, Chris, Landen, and Addie are on their way to UCSF for Landen. They left late (as usual) and are hoping to beat the SanFran traffic to Landen's appointment, which is at 9am. (Personal note - I feel her pain here, we had to be in Baltimore by 9am for my son recently and although we left at a decent time, we still got there late...luckily still had our appt but anyway this isn't about me xD)
Time for an explanation as to what's going on on this day - Landen is having a urodynamics test. They're putting a catheter in his bladder (without putting him to sleep). Jess says she's nervous like a million times (Landen is asleep but may have heard her anyway) and she and Chris talk about their previous catheter experiences - Chris says it hurt and Jess says it was uncomfortable. It's a common procedure and most kids don't have a problem but Jess is still understandably worried. Landen is also getting an ultrasound on his bladder to see if the cyst is affecting it. She hopes they will be seeing the neurosurgeon immediately afterwards (been here too). If his bladder has any kind of issues, they will recommend removing the cyst; if it comes back normal, they'll take it day by day and don't know if surgery is worth the risk.
At UCSF, they get Landen checked in and taken back. Landen starts immediately crying when they do an ultrasound of his bladder and kidneys, and C&J try to be as reassuring as possible. Chris is calming and it's actually a decent clip to watch.
After the ultrasound, things seem to be good. Now they're heading to urology for the "bad test." Addie and Landen play with a bead maze and there are some musical traffic shots while they wait for Landen to be called back. Addie cannot be in the room during the procedure because she's a baby and they're doing X-rays and stuff, so Jess sits out with Addie while Chris goes in with Landen because Landen "does better with Chris." Jess says (again) how she is nervous and Landen hilariously says she has a baby in her tummy...LOL. "For obvious reasons" they can't bring the camera into the room (thank God), so Jess waits with Addie and before long, Chris and Landen are back.
From what I can make out with Addie practically screaming, Landen "screamed bloody murder the entire time" and was promised a Happy Meal and a monster truck. Because he was so tense, they couldn't get the catheter the way they wanted it to go, they had to remove it and try putting it back in (OUCH). While Chris continues the details,a nurse practitioner comes in to talk to them. The ultrasound (bladder and kidneys) did well and the bladder looks good after the catheter; it holds a decent amount of urine, low pressure, etc.
They head out of the building and Jess is happy everything is normal, but now they have to figure out what they want to do. The follow-up isn't scheduled for another month or possibly another 6 months and they may want to do another MRI at that point (the 6 month point). They are glad that his day-to-day regular activities aren't affected by all of this, but they'll have to figure something out with the car seat. She doesn't want to put him through unnecessary surgery if it isn't going to fix the pain.
They get home (after some musical travel footage) and Gabe and Amber have watched the kids (presumably after school). The older kids did well with school and Addie loses her sock while Landen cuddles up to Gabe.
Chris goes to put Landen to bed and Landen tells them (off camera, from Jess's speech) that "he went pee and it didn't burn." Poor kid. AND he has to get shots the next day...ouch. The closeness of the dates wasn't planned, but he wouldn't have been able to get in at UCSF until September, and he has to have his shots to stay in preschool.
Jess ends the vlog holding Addie.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

So correct me if I'm wrong but did Jess say Landen is getting shots for preschool? Has he ever gotten shots before because I don't remember seeing a video about it. I could just be mistaken as I've only been watching for about a year but I do remember she said she wouldn't get him vaccinated before 2.
socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

I still really wonder if Landen's pain has to do with some type of trauma. Not saying it's sexual in nature, but it's interesting that it's always when he wakes up in the car. If it had to do with the cyst pushing on something wouldn't he be in pain when he was awake in the car as well?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

bunchofidiots wrote:So correct me if I'm wrong but did Jess say Landen is getting shots for preschool? Has he ever gotten shots before because I don't remember seeing a video about it. I could just be mistaken as I've only been watching for about a year but I do remember she said she wouldn't get him vaccinated before 2.
I think it was either his 2 or 3 year update she said they were starting shots.
socks123 wrote:I still really wonder if Landen's pain has to do with some type of trauma. Not saying it's sexual in nature, but it's interesting that it's always when he wakes up in the car. If it had to do with the cyst pushing on something wouldn't he be in pain when he was awake in the car as well?
Some people in the comments are suggesting turning him back to rear facing. When did Jess turn him forward facing? I'm wondering if that has something to do with it...obviously he can't rear face forever but maybe it would help?
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

socks123 wrote:I still really wonder if Landen's pain has to do with some type of trauma. Not saying it's sexual in nature, but it's interesting that it's always when he wakes up in the car. If it had to do with the cyst pushing on something wouldn't he be in pain when he was awake in the car as well?
See this is where I'm stumped they say he's in pain in the car seat but he doesn't really complain of pain anywhere else,it doesn't stop him walking or Chris throwing him about or even being rough with his brothers,also I can't believe jess was filming at a docs appointment.....when addy had her episode it was quiet on the hospital front but an update video.....like come on reassure your kid for god sake don't worry about getting footage for the vlog!!!

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

MamaJoAnna wrote:
bunchofidiots wrote:So correct me if I'm wrong but did Jess say Landen is getting shots for preschool? Has he ever gotten shots before because I don't remember seeing a video about it. I could just be mistaken as I've only been watching for about a year but I do remember she said she wouldn't get him vaccinated before 2.
I think it was either his 2 or 3 year update she said they were starting shots.
Some people in the comments are suggesting turning him back to rear facing. When did Jess turn him forward facing? I'm wondering if that has something to do with it...obviously he can't rear face forever but maybe it would help?

Well she did buy him an extend2fit so he definitely could rear face a while longer. She's so dumb idk why she hasn't even tried.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

But, but, but if he is rear facing he can't see the TV in the bus.

Return to “JesssFam”