JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by twomommies »

KallanDior wrote:Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?
How Messy she is in life and house. Her house looks disgusting.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I'm not sure what some people here want. You have video proof that her house is dirty. You don't need kally to confirm it for you. And even if she does, how is she supposed to know why jess doesn't clean? lol I mean really.

I agree with the other stuff though. I don't necessarily think she's lying about anything so far but I think she will avoid answering questions she knows don't have a great answer, like whether or not she planned Lillia and the twins. However, that shit is old news anyways. No one cares anymore since JGPOP been exposed that. And I can't think of anything else really juicy that the super sleuths here haven't already found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

KallanDior wrote:
Blackswan wrote:How does Jessssss feel about having 3 baby daddies? Is she not embarrassed?
It's not like she was ever hoeing around like most of the girls here. They've all been long term relationships.

This was my favorite response of all time. How cute. :')
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I actually want to know if Jess pays for everything for her friends, mainly Janelle. I like Janelle enough but she is a single mom who seems to have a fairly decent amount of extra money for dinners, drinks, shopping etc... does Jess pay for their lunches? Nothing wrong if she does.. just curious.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She actually came to GET tea on other youtubers not spill tea on Jesss. We just said if we spill you spill on Jessssss.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aboogabooga wrote:I'm not sure what some people here want. You have video proof that her house is dirty. You don't need kally to confirm it for you. And even if she does, how is she supposed to know why jess doesn't clean? lol I mean really.

I agree with the other stuff though. I don't necessarily think she's lying about anything so far but I think she will avoid answering questions she knows don't have a great answer, like whether or not she planned Lillia and the twins. However, that shit is old news anyways. No one cares anymore since JGPOP been exposed that. And I can't think of anything else really juicy that the super sleuths here haven't already found.

Hey man! I tried ok! It was late at night and I was trying to ask questions we would all want answers too. You can't get picky about it....sheesh
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

imo the only juicy questions are whether Chris really loves all of jess's kids the same, if Jess believes Chris is her soulmate or she just settled for him out of loneliness, and whether they're really done having kids. but that's the kind of tea no one would ever let their friend spill because i guarantee the answer to at least one of those questions is 'no'.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I know this isn't Karlee Holden's thread but since she asked on here, all the info we really know on Karlee is in her own thread. It is a lot of speculation though. There is a bit more that hasn't been updated on but it's mostly immature BS.

I am excited you are going to be doing the TEA vids now Kally. I have been waiting for a mommy tell all for a long time. 2011teenagemom and britneyandbaby can be pretty boring...but there are also weird things there as well.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I would loove to see a TEA vid on Britneyandbaby.. like sure nothing she does is that exciting but man, the lack of impulse control is crazy.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I would loove to see a TEA vid on Britneyandbaby.. like sure nothing she does is that exciting but man, the lack of impulse control is crazy.
Especially about the GFM and lack of thank yous afterwards
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

I wonder if Kally has heard of Tayler Tragedy *laugh-cry emoji*
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Boy, I didn't know Jess had so many fans here.
KallanDior
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KallanDior »

WELL. So far you guys have given me no insight anyway... and you seem divided. There's some of you who have already been chatting with me on other forms of social media & I will continue to have those outlets open to you guys. I did not come in here to defend Jessica. I'm sorry if you guys don't like my answers but maybe that's because sometimes the truth is unfulfilling after being curious about something for so long. Any of you guys that know me and follow my videos know I DONT LIE TO KICK IT. Some of your questions I don't know the answers to. I'm not Jessica. I can only answer what I know and I haven't even seen any super "juicy" questions on here really. Almost everything you guys have asked you've probably already seen the answers to in her vlogs or on social media. I'm not trying to make her to seem likeable I'm just giving you guys the truth. Maybe part of this site a lot of you like assuming things and are upset when that may not necessarily be what it is. But regardless this site takes way too freaking long to write back and find all of your questions on. If some of you guys want to pair up with me (which I'm sure there's plenty!) hit me up on social media (IG: MissKallyfornia Snap: KallyCalifornia ) & while you're watching anyone's videos and you see something that you think you would want to see a Video on or would make for a good video let me know! I'm still open to answering questions to people who want to know the answers and appreciate me taking time to answer them all. If you don't want to know my "fake answers" then don't hit me up. I'm not one of those YouTubers that gives a shit what people think or let's people push them around. I truly just don't give a shit. & I'm not scared of confrontation or speaking the truth about ANYONE. But thank you for hosting me in the snakepit last night ladies. Keep being funny and snarky I appreciate it. Most of you are hilarious. When I peek on here once in awhile, the title threads are my favorite, and my favorite thing you call Addie is Aladdin. The night is dark and full of terrors.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

And yet she still doesn't answer any of the good questions. Hmmmmm.....

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

KallanDior wrote:WELL. So far you guys have given me no insight anyway... and you seem divided. There's some of you who have already been chatting with me on other forms of social media & I will continue to have those outlets open to you guys. I did not come in here to defend Jessica. I'm sorry if you guys don't like my answers but maybe that's because sometimes the truth is unfulfilling after being curious about something for so long. Any of you guys that know me and follow my videos know I DONT LIE TO KICK IT. Some of your questions I don't know the answers to. I'm not Jessica. I can only answer what I know and I haven't even seen any super "juicy" questions on here really. Almost everything you guys have asked you've probably already seen the answers to in her vlogs or on social media. I'm not trying to make her to seem likeable I'm just giving you guys the truth. Maybe part of this site a lot of you like assuming things and are upset when that may not necessarily be what it is. But regardless this site takes way too freaking long to write back and find all of your questions on. If some of you guys want to pair up with me (which I'm sure there's plenty!) hit me up on social media (IG: MissKallyfornia Snap: KallyCalifornia ) & while you're watching anyone's videos and you see something that you think you would want to see a Video on or would make for a good video let me know! I'm still open to answering questions to people who want to know the answers and appreciate me taking time to answer them all. If you don't want to know my "fake answers" then don't hit me up. I'm not one of those YouTubers that gives a shit what people think or let's people push them around. I truly just don't give a shit. & I'm not scared of confrontation or speaking the truth about ANYONE. But thank you for hosting me in the snakepit last night ladies. Keep being funny and snarky I appreciate it. Most of you are hilarious. When I peek on here once in awhile, the title threads are my favorite, and my favorite thing you call Addie is Aladdin. The night is dark and full of terrors.
If you find someone to 'spill the tea' on Britney from Britneyandbaby, do get back to us. From the sounds of it Jess is actually an incredibly boring persom and the only way we'll actually hear anything juicy is if one of her friends actually takes a dislike to her and decides to betray her. Britney, on the other hand, has no friends to make her look good so she would be a good person to get dirt on.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I am not sure that any of us on any of these boards actually know a YTer enough on a personal level to spill anything other than personal opinions and thoughts on their videos and other social media....
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Well that was anti-climactic.

Marilue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Marilue »

Bahahaha Mess was most likely dictating her what to type and how to answer each question and obvi to skip the best ones too.
And if not then I question Kallys friendship cus as shitty as a friends life is you don't spill the tea on a gossip site. Mess friendships are as fake as her new lashes.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
pammpers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pammpers »

Which vlog was natalie included in jesssfam's?

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

KallanDior wrote:WELL. So far you guys have given me no insight anyway... and you seem divided. There's some of you who have already been chatting with me on other forms of social media & I will continue to have those outlets open to you guys. I did not come in here to defend Jessica. I'm sorry if you guys don't like my answers but maybe that's because sometimes the truth is unfulfilling after being curious about something for so long. Any of you guys that know me and follow my videos know I DONT LIE TO KICK IT. Some of your questions I don't know the answers to. I'm not Jessica. I can only answer what I know and I haven't even seen any super "juicy" questions on here really. Almost everything you guys have asked you've probably already seen the answers to in her vlogs or on social media. I'm not trying to make her to seem likeable I'm just giving you guys the truth. Maybe part of this site a lot of you like assuming things and are upset when that may not necessarily be what it is. But regardless this site takes way too freaking long to write back and find all of your questions on. If some of you guys want to pair up with me (which I'm sure there's plenty!) hit me up on social media (IG: MissKallyfornia Snap: KallyCalifornia ) & while you're watching anyone's videos and you see something that you think you would want to see a Video on or would make for a good video let me know! I'm still open to answering questions to people who want to know the answers and appreciate me taking time to answer them all. If you don't want to know my "fake answers" then don't hit me up. I'm not one of those YouTubers that gives a shit what people think or let's people push them around. I truly just don't give a shit. & I'm not scared of confrontation or speaking the truth about ANYONE. But thank you for hosting me in the snakepit last night ladies. Keep being funny and snarky I appreciate it. Most of you are hilarious. When I peek on here once in awhile, the title threads are my favorite, and my favorite thing you call Addie is Aladdin. The night is dark and full of terrors.
Do a tea video on Tayler Tragedy!! I would be willing to help with some tea on that one (:

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”