JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Kitina13 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Kitina13 wrote: Your baby is Addies age and saying a lot of words? That's really impressive lol my kids never talked till after 1
Well, he is 11 months and says "mama" "dada" "bahbah"(bottle) "nana"(what he calls his gma), "uh-oh" "byebye" "cheese" "ball"

And will usually repeat simple words if we say them to him first.

I mean, typical baby talk but to me that is a lot of words for a baby that's not even a year old yet. All my kids have talked pretty early, speaking full sentences by the age of 2.
I 100% believe it's because I speak to them normally and read books to them often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My littlest is turning 1 tomorrow and just started trying to say ball, bye bye, and boom (when he falls) but before that he was focused on walking. Jessica's baby voice makes my ears bleed but I feel like she talks like that to everyone not even just the kids lol. I agree her kids speech could be better
Yeah, see my babe is almost 1 and although he is saying a lot of words, he isn't walking yet and I think he will be closer to 14 months or so before he walks.
That's how it has been with all of my kids, they talk early but walk later.
I think it depends on the kid somewhat but I do fully believe that talking to them normally helps develop their speech better and faster.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

The cabinets turned out a lot better than I was expecting. I think a grey would look better but it looks nice.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Bsveach15 wrote:The cabinets turned out a lot better than I was expecting. I think a grey would look better but it looks nice.

I agree. I actually really like how her kitchen is turning out. Too bad the cabinets will be ruined by dirty grubby hands and non cleaning adults in no time flat
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

The kitchen does look really nice. If only they would decorate the rest of the house to look that nice. But whatever.....

So I noticed the camper parked out front at Mimi's house.....are Mimi and her hub sleeping in the camper while jessss and her brood take over the house? If so, wow. That's incredibly rude. If it were me, I would have went to a hotel at least for a couple of nights. It's not like they can't afford it. They expect Mimi to just uproot her life anytime they need her to and base her life around their plans. That's bullshit. Mimi needs to get some balls and tell Jess to leave her alone. Damn, I would get so tired of all those kids invading my space like that and Jessss's annoying ass over there all the time. What a pain!

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:The kitchen does look really nice. If only they would decorate the rest of the house to look that nice. But whatever.....

So I noticed the camper parked out front at Mimi's house.....are Mimi and her hub sleeping in the camper while jessss and her brood take over the house? If so, wow. That's incredibly rude. If it were me, I would have went to a hotel at least for a couple of nights. It's not like they can't afford it. They expect Mimi to just uproot her life anytime they need her to and base her life around their plans. That's bullshit. Mimi needs to get some balls and tell Jess to leave her alone. Damn, I would get so tired of all those kids invading my space like that and Jessss's annoying ass over there all the time. What a pain!

Mimi really loves those kids. It likely would have offended Mimi if they stayed at a hotel instead of with her.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Mimis camper is always parked in front of the house. My mom would not feel uprooted or whatever if we stayed at her house for a few nights, she would love it. I mean all of them minus Addie used to LIVE there FULL TIME so I cannot imagine she's angry.
I dont know that many Grandmas who would be pissed about seeing their grandkids for 4 days? lol
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"SOME UNEXPECTED NEWS" Recap

Lilia does the obligatory "what's up FAMMMMMM" and it's Picture Day! The kids look decent, but Lilia's dress is hideous. The kids climb in the car and are shuttled off to school. BTW, Lilia is only missing one tooth.
Back at Mimi's house, Landen stands among a mess...as usual. It's Friday, the last day at Mimi's house, and a busy day. Addie is cranky and Jess speculates a second tooth coming. Picture Day stresses Jess out because she wants her kids to look "perfect." Jess feeds Addie while talking about how Kaden dislikes wearing pants/shorts so he threw a small tantrum about getting dressed because he prefers basketball shorts (do they even show what they're wearing on the bottom for school pictures? Asking for a friend who has a 2 year old not in school ). She jabbers on for about a solid minute trying to convince herself that she's OK with Lilia having "one front tooth" for Picture Day. Jess is happy that it's the painters' last day in the house because things are crowded at Mimi's...welllllll when you insist on popping out kid after kid...anyway, Mimi has different "rules" (they're allowed to eat on the couch and chew gum at Mimi's). "It's been fine and it's been fun." Right...
Chris starts his part of the vlog - Jess and Addie are napping at Mimi's and Chris is going to pick up Gabe to run some errands. They're checking on the tux rentals for Gabe and Amber's wedding (October 8th). They briefly film the Men's Wearhouse logo, Chris gets a receipt, and off they go.
Jess is now in the car with Chris. Those two plus Addie, Gabe, and Amber are all going out to eat. Gabe charges into the restaurant holding Addie, who is looking at Amber to take her.
Jess picks up Kyson and Kaden from school (Kyson dabs). While waiting to be able to pick up Lilia, they eat the rest of their lunch. Lilia appears and smiles for Picture Day.
Jess has dropped the kids off at Mimi's and is headed over to their (C&J's) house to check on the painters, who are almost done. Chris went over there after he got Landen from school. She is excited about the prospect of how everything looks, especially since "her goal is to have a house that looks like HGTV" (no comment). The cabinets actually look decent with the backsplash and countertops...I'm surprised.
Jess and Kaden sit and look through her phone. He is amazed at the pictures of the cabinets. They still have to put the doors and handles on the cabinets.
Addie apparently ran to Mimi. Mimi sneaks up to a door and pretends to be Jess so she can surprise the kids. They pretend that Lilia is a mermaid, since she is sporting one of those mermaid tail things.
Jess sits in an outdoor swing and talks about some bad news - the cabinet people are not going to be done on that day after all. They're taking the time out to fix little details and things, which Jess is happy about, but it's not too bad, just unexpected. They have one more day at Mimi's and they are OK with that - it's Friday, after all.
Jess films someone's house number (not smart!) while trying to zoom in on Chris, Gabe, and the boys playing basketball. Addie wakes up suddenly, then settles. The boys "literally" beat Gabe and Chris at basketball.
The kids are sleeping and Jess is excited at the prospect of working in her new kitchen, but she needs to get some sleep.
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Don't get me wrong, my mom would love it if me and my kids came and stayed a few days with her.
I guess what I mean is that it seems like Mimi's life revolves around those kids as much as Jess's life does.
It's just my opinion but it seems like Mimi would want to kind of relax and do her own thing now that her kids are grown and she has the chance to.
I know she loves them to death and wants to be very involved like most grandparents do but it seems like Jesss relies on her a lot for babysitting and to stay there etc.

I dk. I can't really express what I am trying to say the right way.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Don't get me wrong, my mom would love it if me and my kids came and stayed a few days with her.
I guess what I mean is that it seems like Mimi's life revolves around those kids as much as Jess's life does.
It's just my opinion but it seems like Mimi would want to kind of relax and do her own thing now that her kids are grown and she has the chance to.
I know she loves them to death and wants to be very involved like most grandparents do but it seems like Jesss relies on her a lot for babysitting and to stay there etc.

I get what youre saying...but I also think Mimi is a very young grandma. Her grandkids used to live with her, she's a school teacher as well. I think she honestly LOVES that the kids spend so much time with her, and I think if you asked her she would say they dont spend enough time with her.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Don't get me wrong, my mom would love it if me and my kids came and stayed a few days with her.

I get what youre saying...but I also think Mimi is a very young grandma. Her grandkids used to live with her, she's a school teacher as well. I think she honestly LOVES that the kids spend so much time with her, and I think if you asked her she would say they dont spend enough time with her.
You are probably right!! Lol
I guess I just don't get it because I am definitely not like that. I could never be a teacher because I don't enjoy being around kids that I don't have an emotional connection to.
I absolutely adore my kids and my nephews and I am in NO RUSH for my kids to grow up, I love love love having small kids and being a mom.
But when I am older and they are grown, I see myself enjoying that time as well in a different way.....to re-connect with my hubby, travel, etc.

So, different strokes I guess.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I may be totally making this up but I seem to remember a time a while back maybe when she was living alone with Drake where she mentioned Mimi doesn't want to watch the kids at every whim and turns her down sometimes....

That may have gone out the window though. I can understand Jess is young and being able to depend on family is a great thing, but she takes it way too far.
Marilue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Marilue »

In a few videos now I have heard Mess complain about Mimis "small house" and how hard it is to live with so many people in there and the small space. I mean did she forget she lived there a few months ago with all her kids??
I guess its not small and crowded when its convenient to her.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Mimi is very into having kids around which is why she had a family and seemed to be pretty cool with all the kids Jess has even the whole teen mom thing. I wouldn't be surprised if Mimi is both happy to have a bit of a break, since she works full time, but also misses them a bunch. I bet she took on a parenting role with her grandchildren since they so often lived with her.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Landon with gum early in th morning
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Captain Smooth wrote:
KallanDior wrote:Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?
You really want to know my reason, except my own family life that partially showed what not to do when you have kids? I'm a fan of children in general and hope someday to work in a field with them (elementary school, kindergarden, special needs, anything really). That lead me to read a lot about the development of children and everything connected with that time period, but I'm also really interested in the development of adolescent children and young grown ups. At the moment I study this kind of subject (even though it's bigger than that) at university.

So knowing and reading about those subjects let my hair stand on end when I discovered what Jess made her children go through, just because she was still an insecure, little child deep down herself. That made me angry and I discovered this forum where people were often having the same thoughts about her chaotic life. What makes me so angry about her, is her constant presentation as the girl, who has it all together, when you can tell that's not the truth at all. She has had incredible luck, considering the dumb decisions she took most of her life. She never had it together, her family held it together for her, while she was just a sobbing mess on the ground, feeling sorry for herself. All the while her children trotted along with every change she made to her life on an almost yearly basis, just because she wanted to be married and have a big house at 20. And if that meant dragging her children on multiple weddings and movings into different houses and flats, or bringing random guys over, so she can have her confidence back after her nasty breakups and divorces, than so be it. It's an incredible egoistic way of thinking, but bringing children into this mess, is what made me sign up and post on this forum.
This time 100. I'm in exactly the same position as you. Thank you for putting into words.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

KallanDior wrote:WELL. So far you guys have given me no insight anyway... and you seem divided. There's some of you who have already been chatting with me on other forms of social media & I will continue to have those outlets open to you guys. I did not come in here to defend Jessica. I'm sorry if you guys don't like my answers but maybe that's because sometimes the truth is unfulfilling after being curious about something for so long. Any of you guys that know me and follow my videos know I DONT LIE TO KICK IT. Some of your questions I don't know the answers to. I'm not Jessica. I can only answer what I know and I haven't even seen any super "juicy" questions on here really. Almost everything you guys have asked you've probably already seen the answers to in her vlogs or on social media. I'm not trying to make her to seem likeable I'm just giving you guys the truth. Maybe part of this site a lot of you like assuming things and are upset when that may not necessarily be what it is.....
Blablabla. Piss off. It's so clear you just came on here to
1) defend Jessica 2) shit on Drake 3) pimp your own channel
that it's pathetic.

We can see pee and black dust on Jessica's floor yet you say "oh her house isn't dirty, it doesn't smell like pee!", there's proof Jessica's version of the stab story is bullshit but you support it. Not to mention the important questions that you can't " haha " your way around, such as Jessica's planning of Lilia and her disappointment in Landen, that you've ignored.
But regarding Drake you casually drop he supposedly goes to prostitutes and an exact number on how often he's seen the boys?
And then repeatedly say 'but haha guys come to MY CHANNEL to watch tea videos lol haha!"

What a low tbh. I genuinely feel like Jessica might have promised you some money for this, or maybe it's that you're hoping that if you can show Sugar Mommy Jess that you defended her online that she'll sponsor you or shout you out a bit? Are you so desperate? Is rent due?

Excuse my cursing but this theatre act was so ridiculous.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

LilaLavender wrote:
KallanDior wrote:WELL. So far you guys have given me no insight anyway... and you seem divided. There's some of you who have already been chatting with me on other forms of social media & I will continue to have those outlets open to you guys. I did not come in here to defend Jessica. I'm sorry if you guys don't like my answers but maybe that's because sometimes the truth is unfulfilling after being curious about something for so long. Any of you guys that know me and follow my videos know I DONT LIE TO KICK IT. Some of your questions I don't know the answers to. I'm not Jessica. I can only answer what I know and I haven't even seen any super "juicy" questions on here really. Almost everything you guys have asked you've probably already seen the answers to in her vlogs or on social media. I'm not trying to make her to seem likeable I'm just giving you guys the truth. Maybe part of this site a lot of you like assuming things and are upset when that may not necessarily be what it is.....
Blablabla. Piss off. It's so clear you just came on here to
1) defend Jessica 2) shit on Drake 3) pimp your own channel
that it's pathetic.

We can see pee and black dust on Jessica's floor yet you say "oh her house isn't dirty, it doesn't smell like pee!", there's proof Jessica's version of the stab story is bullshit but you support it. Not to mention the important questions that you can't " haha " your way around, such as Jessica's planning of Lilia and her disappointment in Landen, that you've ignored.
But regarding Drake you casually drop he supposedly goes to prostitutes and an exact number on how often he's seen the boys?
And then repeatedly say 'but haha guys come to MY CHANNEL to watch tea videos lol haha!"

What a low tbh. I genuinely feel like Jessica might have promised you some money for this, or maybe it's that you're hoping that if you can show Sugar Mommy Jess that you defended her online that she'll sponsor you or shout you out a bit? Are you so desperate? Is rent due?

Excuse my cursing but this theatre act was so ridiculous.
Lol! Yep pretty much! That's exactly the same impression I got! As soon as I saw her saying Jesss always smells like shampoo (when we can literally see the grease in her hair) and that her bathrooms are so clean (when there no way that's true with 3-5 small boys) and her floors are clean (when they all have black feet)........I was like ummmm please GTFO, we all can see thru this bullshit.

socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

Jess is right that babies respond more to higher pitched voices but that doesn't mean she has to squeal! And in all reality addie is the only baby so what is her excuse for talking to lilia and the others like that?
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

I watch jess because I had my first born at 16 (nearly 37 now lol) and when I discovered the whole YT teen mum scene I become intrigued
I like jesss FAM because chaotic as she is she seems to love the kids and gives them experiences.
And TBH I think she planned lillia but for herself and I get the feeling many that followed had their planned teen pregnancies for YT fame.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

You are probably right!! Lol
I guess I just don't get it because I am definitely not like that. I could never be a teacher because I don't enjoy being around kids that I don't have an emotional connection to.
I absolutely adore my kids and my nephews and I am in NO RUSH for my kids to grow up, I love love love having small kids and being a mom.
But when I am older and they are grown, I see myself enjoying that time as well in a different way.....to re-connect with my hubby, travel, etc.

So, different strokes I guess.

I'm like you. When my kids are young I want to devote everything to them, but then once they become young adults I want my own life back and sit back and watch them explore the world for themselves. However, my maternal and paternal grandparents died long before I was born so I never experienced grandparents, but I think Mimi is the kind of person I would LOVE to have as a grandparents. Yes she is a large part of the reason why Jess is a mess but she is wonderful with Jess' kids and is probably a brilliant teacher too.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”