JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

unionjack
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by unionjack »

Shawn2011 wrote:
damondaniel wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:

I also thought that was messed up. While I'm happy that Kaden adjusts so easily to the school routine, she won't encourage Kyson to do his homework, when she keeps saying that Kaden is extremly smart. How much homework could they have done in that short time at school and Kaden's already the smartest? Kyson needs more encouragement, since he's not fond of doing school stuff, that doesn't mean he's not smart. I hated, hated, haated doing homework, it was the most boring stuff in the world for me, but I'm still on my way to a university degree, because my parents never gave me the impression of not being smart, just because I loathed doing stuff that I didn't get.

I hope she doesn't make the mistake again of equating Kysons lack of interest with Drakes irresponsible laziness.
I don't even mind Jess that much, but one thing I've commented on before and can't stand about her is all the stuff she says in front of her kids that a parent should never say. I'm pretty sure the incident that bugged me first was when Lilia had to get a tooth pulled and wasn't scared, but because Jess was nervous about it, it was almost like she was encouraging Lilia to be freaked out. Same with Landen's recent doctor's appointments, and now this. Sometimes it seems like she speaks to the camera a certain way because she wants to record her own emotions to make the vlog suspenseful and interesting, but in the process she pays no attention to the shit she's saying in front of her kids that she shouldn't. I'd be pretty upset if I were Kyson, struggling with my homework, and my mom is sitting there telling the camera how smart my twin brother is.
That's so true - I can't understand why she does that. I also can't believe she will leave her kids crying after they hurt themselves so she can get her camera. Why isn't her first instinct to comfort them? Does anyone else think it's super weird that Chris went in with Landon when he got that medical procedure and Jess stayed outside with the baby? I get that they are close but most mums would want to be there to comfort their kid.
I feel like since her relationship/marriage with Drake ended on such bad terms and he since didn't really care much about his kids either/treated them badly when they were visiting him, since Kyson apparently looks a lot more like him (I don't really know though, since I have never seen him), she automatically connects a lot more traits with his personality, which match Drake's, than she does with Kaden, because he doesn't look like Drake that much, if that makes sense... :/
She might not even do that on purpose, but Kyson seems to be the only one, who looks like Drake, and he is also the only one, who she doesn't continuously call smart etc. :|
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Natxo wrote:Does Jess really not know how to prepare and make DINNER herself? Like do u really need a box to help you Jess? Is it that hard for some people to cut up some potatoes and throw them in the oven, throw in some veggies and boil them and cook up some meat?? Do you even know how to make spaghetti Jess god lol

I said it once before, she's the "pull the lid off and it's done" kind of person. I don't think she really has no talent in cooking (if so, there are still a lot of recipies out there which are easy to make), I think she is not at all interested in cooking, so she either makes something dumb like noodles/rice/potato/grapes dinner (all of that doesn't need much attention), or she messes up, because she doesn't care.
I know someone who managed to mess up frozen pizza twice, once the oven wasn't clean (giant fatty stain) and the pizza tasted like burned fat and the other time the pizza was completly charred, because the temperature was wrong plus she forgot about it. Something tells me, that Jess is not so far from that cooking mentality XD Better she orders stuff, or the kids will lack all nutrients.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

damondaniel wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:

I also thought that was messed up. While I'm happy that Kaden adjusts so easily to the school routine, she won't encourage Kyson to do his homework, when she keeps saying that Kaden is extremly smart. How much homework could they have done in that short time at school and Kaden's already the smartest? Kyson needs more encouragement, since he's not fond of doing school stuff, that doesn't mean he's not smart. I hated, hated, haated doing homework, it was the most boring stuff in the world for me, but I'm still on my way to a university degree, because my parents never gave me the impression of not being smart, just because I loathed doing stuff that I didn't get.

I hope she doesn't make the mistake again of equating Kysons lack of interest with Drakes irresponsible laziness.
I don't even mind Jess that much, but one thing I've commented on before and can't stand about her is all the stuff she says in front of her kids that a parent should never say. I'm pretty sure the incident that bugged me first was when Lilia had to get a tooth pulled and wasn't scared, but because Jess was nervous about it, it was almost like she was encouraging Lilia to be freaked out. Same with Landen's recent doctor's appointments, and now this. Sometimes it seems like she speaks to the camera a certain way because she wants to record her own emotions to make the vlog suspenseful and interesting, but in the process she pays no attention to the shit she's saying in front of her kids that she shouldn't. I'd be pretty upset if I were Kyson, struggling with my homework, and my mom is sitting there telling the camera how smart my twin brother is.
I have a particular problem with the way she says it. Normally she acts like a kid would, she's nervous, so she hopes to get some reaction from her kids, so she's not alone. With Kaden and Kyson it sounded a little spiteful to me. Like "see Kyson? Kaden is smart, he does his homework, you wanna be smart too? Do your homework" and when she said to the camera that Kyson doesn't want to do his homework it sounded a little like "just like his Dad" to me. Maybe that's to much interpretation, but her tone of voice was just wrong imo.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Well then if she can't cook she could at least order some healthy food for the kids, which I doubt she does apart from when it's sponsored.
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Maybe a blueapron or hello fresh sponsorship/subscription would be a godsend to her kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Slightly OT but- Jess's baby name video came up in my suggested and I watched it because I don't remember ever doing so before. When talking about Kysons name in particular she has an almost disgusted look on her face and goes on and on about how her and Drake have different opinions on everything in life but especially baby names and goes on about agreeing on a name- and then all she says about Kaden is that she just suggested it and Drake didn't really care. Why would he care so much what one twins name was and not the other? She clearly just used it as an excuse to vent about how awful drake was. I'm not surprised but, idk, her body language and facial expression completely changed from when she was talking about Lilia to talking about Kyson (or their names at least)
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

He'd left her when she was pregnant she could have named the boys whatever she wanted.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

julietpreston wrote:Slightly OT but- Jess's baby name video came up in my suggested and I watched it because I don't remember ever doing so before. When talking about Kysons name in particular she has an almost disgusted look on her face and goes on and on about how her and Drake have different opinions on everything in life but especially baby names and goes on about agreeing on a name- and then all she says about Kaden is that she just suggested it and Drake didn't really care. Why would he care so much what one twins name was and not the other? She clearly just used it as an excuse to vent about how awful drake was. I'm not surprised but, idk, her body language and facial expression completely changed from when she was talking about Lilia to talking about Kyson (or their names at least)
If I remember right she wanted Kai ("Ky") and he added the "son" ... I think when he said he didnt care it probably just meant he didnt hate the name enough to fight about it. There came a point in my last pregnancy (we didnt find out the gender) when we were both so tired of thinking of names we both just picked a name we "didnt hate" and that would have been our boy name. We had a girl and used a name we loved.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Actually it was the other way around, he wanted Kai and she didn't like how short the name was, so she suggested "Kyson" and he agreed. But they weren't even really together when the boys were born. If I were her, I would have changed Kyson's name to something else, since she didn't like it that much to begin with

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

deannaroseo wrote:Actually it was the other way around, he wanted Kai and she didn't like how short the name was, so she suggested "Kyson" and he agreed. But they weren't even really together when the boys were born. If I were her, I would have changed Kyson's name to something else, since she didn't like it that much to begin with

She probably already felt stuck by the name since she got all that personalized shit with their names on it. One or two little things like a teddy bear or a blanket I can understand, but good grief...

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

So, I cannot believe I'm saying this but I watched the Kyson/Kaden/school footage and what I saw was:

1.Jess talking to the camera, away from the boys, about Kaden being smart and motivated and Kyson being less motivated
2.Jess telling Kyson "you are smart, you can do it", not saying in front of Kyson how smart his brother is or calling him lazy

That's not to take away from everything else pointed out(Jess does tend to say stuff she shouldn't around the kids and panick them), but I just didn't see Jess having the wrong attitude here. I'm not sure the boys could hear her speak to the camera and she said Kyson is smart too just doesn't want to put in the effort. Was she even still in the same room as the boys? She talks to the camera in the kitchen is that where the boys were doing their homework? Just my two cents.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sometimes it's like Jess thinks she's Steve Irwin telling us about the Crocodiles not actual people who can understand what she says. She works them up and the complains...feeds those fears and insecurities. He's in kindergarten and already the not as smart twin...I forget which twin "looks weird" in certain clothes but ever haul she's remarking on the weird looking one so she has to buy specific pants so he won't look weird.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

waitwhat wrote:So, I cannot believe I'm saying this but I watched the Kyson/Kaden/school footage and what I saw was:

1.Jess talking to the camera, away from the boys, about Kaden being smart and motivated and Kyson being less motivated
2.Jess telling Kyson "you are smart, you can do it", not saying in front of Kyson how smart his brother is or calling him lazy

That's not to take away from everything else pointed out(Jess does tend to say stuff she shouldn't around the kids and panick them), but I just didn't see Jess having the wrong attitude here. I'm not sure the boys could hear her speak to the camera and she said Kyson is smart too just doesn't want to put in the effort. Was she even still in the same room as the boys? She talks to the camera in the kitchen is that where the boys were doing their homework? Just my two cents.
They're at the bar doing their homework. So yeah, they're in the kitchen

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

they were at that party for at least 5 hours. omg. all those kids and she prolly only brought some small gift that was on clearance

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Bambi_ wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
amf2224 wrote:Who's the boy and who's the girl?! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 852276.png[/img]

The girl is Kally aka kallandior, another modesto, youtube vlogger and friend of Jessica's. And the baby boy is her son, Aspen. Today was his 1st birthday party and obviously Messsfam was invited.

I think she was trying to imply that you can't tell who's a girl and who is a boy. Image I almost replied with your same answer. Image

Omg I'm so dumb.
Now that I read it again, I get it lmao

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Nothing says you INTENTIONALLY got pregnant at 17 like trying to push sexuality on a 9 month old baby. Start them young she wants to be a Grandma by 35 at the latest.
damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

waitwhat wrote:So, I cannot believe I'm saying this but I watched the Kyson/Kaden/school footage and what I saw was:

Ahhh sorry my bad, it's entirely possible that she wasn't saying that in front of the boys. I just remembered it as being in the same "scene" of events so I just assumed she flipped the camera back on herself and hadn't gone off somewhere else to talk.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

damondaniel wrote:

Ahhh sorry my bad, it's entirely possible that she wasn't saying that in front of the boys. I just remembered it as being in the same "scene" of events so I just assumed she flipped the camera back on herself and hadn't gone off somewhere else to talk.
I'm almost positive she said it in front of them. It even looks like she was looking at them while talking and didn't she go back and forth between her talking and them doing there homework?

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

I'm glad Alyna was a girl because I can so imagine Jess being like #childhoodsweethearts #destinedtobetogether #pregnancypact #imgoingtobeagilf *hyena laugh*
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

DoodleBop wrote:Nothing says you INTENTIONALLY got pregnant at 17 like trying to push sexuality on a 9 month old baby. Start them young she wants to be a Grandma by 35 at the latest.
Her final claim to fame is going to be a last ditch attempt to reboot that TLC show "My mom is pregnant and so am I!"

Return to “JesssFam”