JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

tessabravo wrote:That huge fly strip hanging in the kitchen is so fucking gross. I think of a dirty gas station when i see those. Im so sensitive to gross things and i couldn't bare to eat in that kitchen with that thing dangling over me. Like i was eating something while watching the vlog when Adderal ate the cat food and I couldn't even hold my gags back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What would you suggest as an alternative? I know those fly hanging strips are gross to see in a house but unfortunatley whenever we open our backyard patio sliding door right by the kitchen a fly goes inside the house :(
How can we avoid that?
ketleer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ketleer »

TeaFor2 wrote:
tessabravo wrote:That huge fly strip hanging in the kitchen is so fucking gross. I think of a dirty gas station when i see those. Im so sensitive to gross things and i couldn't bare to eat in that kitchen with that thing dangling over me. Like i was eating something while watching the vlog when Adderal ate the cat food and I couldn't even hold my gags back.

What would you suggest as an alternative? I know those fly hanging strips are gross to see in a house but unfortunatley whenever we open our backyard patio sliding door right by the kitchen a fly goes inside the house :(
How can we avoid that?
Magnetic screen door are wonderful if you get a good quality one.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

TeaFor2 wrote:

How can we avoid that?
At least a fly swatter or just tell your kids to close to the door. Obviously hers don't know that but my mom screams at the top of her lungs if i leave the door open for more than 3 seconds because of flies.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

tessabravo wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:

How can we avoid that?
At least a fly swatter or just tell your kids to close to the door. Obviously hers don't know that but my mom screams at the top of her lungs if i leave the door open for more than 3 seconds because of flies.

A jar of apple cider vinegar, water and a tad of dish soap. Easily hideable. And it kills the flys

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I am pretty sure drake left her like a week or two before landen was born, not in January.

Marilue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Marilue »

Sorry completely out of topic. But I was watching some old vlogs and saw her friend Danielle (the one with the awfully ugly fake nails) what ever happened to her?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

TeaFor2 wrote:
fortwendy wrote:
June 2011 - Lilia turns 1
July 2011 - moved in together, pregnant immediately
Nov 11 2011 - get married
within a few weeks, she found out he cheated; they get divorced eventually
March 2012 - twins are born; they're trying to work things out
March 2013 - remarried
July 2013 - conceive Landen
Jan 2014 - break up again, for good
March 2014 - Landen born
Wow. I'm also confused about the timeline that Jess and Drake lived together on their own. From what I remember they got their own apartment together and then at some point later ended up renting a much bigger house together with the kids?
From what I remember from this forum/watching old videos, Drake moved in with Jess while she was living at her mom's house and then moved into a house when they remarried.
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Lmfao I immediately busted out laughing when this came up because i thought of this: ImageImage

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Idc if Jessica wants to show her titties all over social media. She is a grown ass consenting adult, she can do whatever she wants. But snapping her baby naked pisses me off so bad. WTF. That is disgusting. She's gross.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

I don't want to seem like I'm sexualizing her baby, but this picture just seems gross to me. Like why take a picture of your kid like that. I don't even post pictures of my son's butt showing and I don't have thousands of people watching. This is disgusting

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

Drake left her months before landen was born. Back in January. She told us about it in February. He was born in march.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

CamilaCabello wrote:Drake left her months before landen was born. Back in January. She told us about it in February. He was born in march.
^ This. Also, they were together about 8 months before she found out she was pregnant with K&K (I remember a necklace D got J that had their starting dating date and it was December 2010). They'd been together a year when they split after Drake cheated the first time, then split again around September 2012 (but she never let anyone know that; this is also when the first divorce was finalized), then magically they got remarried (but again never told anyone) in March 2013, Landen was conceived a few months later, Drake left late January 2014 and Landen was born early March 2014. Then Chris was announced September of that year.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
EmilyMadison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmilyMadison »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
CamilaCabello wrote:Drake left her months before landen was born. Back in January. She told us about it in February. He was born in march.
^ This. Also, they were together about 8 months before she found out she was pregnant with K&K (I remember a necklace D got J that had their starting dating date and it was December 2010). They'd been together a year when they split after Drake cheated the first time, then split again around September 2012 (but she never let anyone know that; this is also when the first divorce was finalized), then magically they got remarried (but again never told anyone) in March 2013, Landen was conceived a few months later, Drake left late January 2014 and Landen was born early March 2014. Then Chris was announced September of that year.
Holy shit, it was that quick? I've been watching since Landen was born but I didn't realize the 'daddy' timeline was so quick and short

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
She's disgusting.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

To me it's the fact that's she has said herself that there's creeps on her channel, yet she's posting pictures of addie naked.. where your common sense?

tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

Kind of OT, but with the name talk it just reminded me... My son has a Kyson, Kaden, and Landon in his class. Dead serious.
orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orangeblossom »

tvobaby27 wrote:Kind of OT, but with the name talk it just reminded me... My son has a Kyson, Kaden, and Landon in his class. Dead serious.
I can't believe there's more than one kid in the world with this awful name.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
Nicknackpaddywack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nicknackpaddywack »

Blackswan wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:
She's disgusting.

I can't. I'm all about the whatever it's your Vag do what you want with it BUT popping out a kid by one man and then getting with another months just takes the cake... waaaiiittttt a doggone minute didn't Modestos finest revenge bang one of her "best" friends boyfriends? That girl Samantha. After Landen was born or while she was pregnant? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong???
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

^ the thing that really annoys me about this is she purposely made a video when Landen was born (or maybe he was a few months idk) saying that she wasn't looking for anyone else and she was done having kids.. realistically she should have said 'until another next man gives me attention'
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Kinda out of tune but my best friend just sent me a picture of the guy she's dating, Holly FuCk - he looks just like Stabby. Same smile, same gap between his teeth, has a kid who's 7, a lot of tattoos, same kinda of beard. I was looking into his fb (I need to, she's my bf ) and his grandpa last name is McAlpine. I'm dead. Bye.

Return to “JesssFam”