JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

tessabravo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by tessabravo »

emloha_91 wrote:I forget.. when did Jess and Drake get back together? When she had the twins or before because he was there fpr the birth? All I remember is they broke up when she was heavily pregnant both times..
They got back together after going to marriage counseling after he cheated on her while she was 6 months pregnant with the boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
trumputin
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by trumputin »

I feel like Jess is going to cause a lot of negative self (er-Mommy) fulfilling prophecies. She says that Landen is terrified of medical shit, as she says it out loud, acts like a wreck, and says how he is going to cry so much, freak out, it's going to be terrible -- all in front of him. And look! That's what fucking happens.

Then, she says that Kaden is super smart and always does homework for Kyson, who just doesn't have any interest in school work. IN. FRONT. OF. KYSON. So she's fostering the idea that he doesn't like homework and won't do it. So he starts to accept that as who he is. If she wants to discuss that shit, fine, just don't do it front of the kids, yeah? Self/Mommy fulfilling prophecies are a real thing, and this could be very damaging to the kids and their work ethic. Their mom is saying they always function one way, instead of nurturing them to fight those habits at a young age at discussing those matters in private amongst family, Chris, and teachers -- when it applies.

Sometimes, I swear, it feels like she's grooming her kids to be reliant upon her and to be teen parents, too. It really does.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

tessabravo wrote:
emloha_91 wrote:I forget.. when did Jess and Drake get back together? When she had the twins or before because he was there fpr the birth? All I remember is they broke up when she was heavily pregnant both times..
They got back together after going to marriage counseling after he cheated on her while she was 6 months pregnant with the boys.

Thanks for replying! And wow I actually like what addie's wearing today!
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

DoodleBop wrote:I think Jess is so self absorbed she doesn't realize what a big issue arranged marriage is or that if a marriage is forced than everything that goes along with it is also without consent so rape and forced pregnancy. Her audience is young. She needs to think outside her very limited world view.
I think you need a bigger stool. I'm not sure you're reaching enough ImageImageImage. I dislike the post too but seriously let's not bring rape and other garbage into it.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

missy-1010 wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:I think Jess is so self absorbed she doesn't realize what a big issue arranged marriage is or that if a marriage is forced than everything that goes along with it is also without consent so rape and forced pregnancy. Her audience is young. She needs to think outside her very limited world view.
I think you need a bigger stool. I'm not sure you're reaching enough ImageImageImage. I dislike the post too but seriously let's not bring rape and other garbage into it.

That's what she's joking about rape. Arrange marriage and rape more often than not go hand in hand. That's why it's gross. If you feel that's reaching too bad.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

DoodleBop wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:

That's what she's joking about rape. Arrange marriage and rape more often than not go hand in hand. That's why it's gross. If you feel that's reaching too bad.
You really think Jess is smart enough to realize that??? No. So chill.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

missy-1010 wrote:
You really think Jess is smart enough to realize that??? No. So chill.

I know she's not which is probably why I got so annoyed by it. I seriously wonder if she'd read if I sent books to her PO box. Maybe I could sponsor a library card.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

I think it was actually Kally who started the whole "future couple" "arranged marriage" joke between her son Aspen and Addelyn.

I remember a while ago watching one of her vlogs where Jess and her crew including Addie were over at Kally's house. Kally was the one way back then who first said something about Addie and Aspen getting married one day or dating. I can't remember exactly what she said but if anyone feels like going back and watching her vlogs that jess and crew is in you will find it.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

tessabravo wrote:

What was the exact timeline of Jess and Drake? They were together, she got pregnant with the twins then they got married. After marriage she found out he was cheating so they seperated. Then they got back together while she was 6 months pregnant with the twins. Then they were together for the next 2 years straight up until right before Landen was born when they split up for good???

Also does anyone remember the story behind why Landen is spelled Landen instead of the usual Landon spelling?
From what I remember it was because Drake wanted a unique spelling not common old "Landon" so Drake suggested "Landen" because the den at the end reminded him of a lions den and he thought that was cool. Jess ageed only as a compromise. She wanted Landon but went with Landen only because that was the only way Drake would allow that name.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

TeaFor2 wrote:
tessabravo wrote:

What was the exact timeline of Jess and Drake? They were together, she got pregnant with the twins then they got married. After marriage she found out he was cheating so they seperated. Then they got back together while she was 6 months pregnant with the twins. Then they were together for the next 2 years straight up until right before Landen was born when they split up for good???

Also does anyone remember the story behind why Landen is spelled Landen instead of the usual Landon spelling?
From what I remember it was because Drake wanted a unique spelling not common old "Landon" so Drake suggested "Landen" because the den at the end reminded him of a lions den and he thought that was cool. Jess ageed only as a compromise. She wanted Landon but went with Landen only because that was the only way Drake would allow that name.
That sounds like when people have their kids give them suggestions for what to name the baby and they say spider-man or pudding or something. lol
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

I feel like jess kept kally at arms length for abit because she couldn't control her imagine in kallys vlogs,where as Janell is her friend that will show her in a better light...

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

TeaFor2 wrote:
tessabravo wrote:

June 2011 - Lilia turns 1
July 2011 - moved in together, pregnant immediately
Nov 11 2011 - get married
within a few weeks, she found out he cheated; they get divorced eventually
March 2012 - twins are born; they're trying to work things out
March 2013 - remarried
July 2013 - conceive Landen
Jan 2014 - break up again, for good
March 2014 - Landen born
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

fortwendy wrote:
March 2013 - remarried
March 2014 - Landen born
I've been around for the whole Drake ride, but forgot... When did they start dating?

Also, I didn't remember that they got divorced twice! I thought they were separated when the twins were born, not divorced, but finally divorced after Landen's birth since he left like a week before he was born.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

trumputin wrote:
fortwendy wrote:
March 2013 - remarried
March 2014 - Landen born
I've been around for the whole Drake ride, but forgot... When did they start dating?

Also, I didn't remember that they got divorced twice! I thought they were separated when the twins were born, not divorced, but finally divorced after Landen's birth since he left like a week before he was born.
That's what she wants people to think but court records from her county (divorce) and Reno, NV (remarriage) say otherwise.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

TeaFor2 wrote:
tessabravo wrote:

Jess met Drake in highschool when she was dating Gabe. But later traced him and baby trapped him

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

trumputin wrote:
fortwendy wrote:
March 2013 - remarried
March 2014 - Landen born

They dated for a good 4 months before she popped the pregnancy test. P

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

unionjack wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:
damondaniel wrote: I don't even mind Jess that much, but one thing I've commented on before and can't stand about her is all the stuff she says in front of her kids that a parent should never say. I'm pretty sure the incident that bugged me first was when Lilia had to get a tooth pulled and wasn't scared, but because Jess was nervous about it, it was almost like she was encouraging Lilia to be freaked out. Same with Landen's recent doctor's appointments, and now this. Sometimes it seems like she speaks to the camera a certain way because she wants to record her own emotions to make the vlog suspenseful and interesting, but in the process she pays no attention to the shit she's saying in front of her kids that she shouldn't. I'd be pretty upset if I were Kyson, struggling with my homework, and my mom is sitting there telling the camera how smart my twin brother is.
That's so true - I can't understand why she does that. I also can't believe she will leave her kids crying after they hurt themselves so she can get her camera. Why isn't her first instinct to comfort them? Does anyone else think it's super weird that Chris went in with Landon when he got that medical procedure and Jess stayed outside with the baby? I get that they are close but most mums would want to be there to comfort their kid.
I feel like since her relationship/marriage with Drake ended on such bad terms and he since didn't really care much about his kids either/treated them badly when they were visiting him, since Kyson apparently looks a lot more like him (I don't really know though, since I have never seen him), she automatically connects a lot more traits with his personality, which match Drake's, than she does with Kaden, because he doesn't look like Drake that much, if that makes sense... :/
She might not even do that on purpose, but Kyson seems to be the only one, who looks like Drake, and he is also the only one, who she doesn't continuously call smart etc. :|
Kyson looks EXACTLY like Drake and you would have never guessed Kaden is Drakes kid. Kaden looks absolutely nothing like him because he looks alot like Jesss. But Landen looks like Drake by the eyes and face. At birth and up until he was around 2 he had blonde hair and bright blue eyes then he changed into a mini Drake minus the blonde hair.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

julietpreston wrote:Slightly OT but- Jess's baby name video came up in my suggested and I watched it because I don't remember ever doing so before. When talking about Kysons name in particular she has an almost disgusted look on her face and goes on and on about how her and Drake have different opinions on everything in life but especially baby names and goes on about agreeing on a name- and then all she says about Kaden is that she just suggested it and Drake didn't really care. Why would he care so much what one twins name was and not the other? She clearly just used it as an excuse to vent about how awful drake was. I'm not surprised but, idk, her body language and facial expression completely changed from when she was talking about Lilia to talking about Kyson (or their names at least)
Kaden isnt the worst name in the world but Jess picks the worst names. Addelyn being the worst and Kyson being next. She could name her kids some decent names that wont sound ridiculous when they are 25.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Anyone else kinda weirded out that Jess and Gabe were alone hanging out together while Stabby was in the shower. Like i get it there are chill with eachother but still. If i was Amber I wouldn't be comfortable with my fiancé hanging out alone with his ex fiance baby momma.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Ok i hate Jesss editing skills but that footage of "Into the Mind Of Kaden" was kinda adorable

Return to “JesssFam”