JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by webby »

I don't see an issue with the Day of the Dead themed party? also I think they had it at the clubhouse at the apartment complex Amber and Gabe live in ?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I think Jess still secretly likes Gabe, when he holds Addie and the fact that she is forever going to be in contact with him because of Lilia.. they seem flirtatious to me sometimes (the leg over his head, him laying his head on her lap) even though i dont think Gabe would actually want Jess back at this point. She has too many kids and it seems like that would put him off.. I feel like she sort of shows off that she has a daughter by him, like shes proud to have a piece of him or something like that.

I wonder if during the wedding itll hit her that he's actually getting married and feel her teenage dreams crashing down. I think shell be a little sad on the inside that night tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

There's is definitely something up with them. I understand having a good relationship with the baby daddy but their relationship is TOO close.

jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

It's for views, y'all. "GABEANDJESSS, REVIVED", coming soon to computers and mobile devices near you.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Some people see Day of the Dead themed things being taken out of context and used cultural appropriation.

Penis stuff is for the Bachelorette party maybe a Stag and Doe but not for a Bridal Shower. Even then She's living with the guy it's not like she's been having any other dick for years already or one would hope.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Well, bachelorette parties usually involve partying and drinking with cousins, friends, siblings. Bridal showers are more family oriented with parents, grandparents, kids, gifts, etc. both different.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

What really made me sad is that amber only had like two friends there and I realized that's going to be me if I ever get married. I mean I got time but still I only have like two friends
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

blackroses wrote:What really made me sad is that amber only had like two friends there and I realized that's going to be me if I ever get married. I mean I got time but still I only have like two friends
Better than 20 fake friends. Lol im also basically friendless :(

Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

blackroses wrote:What really made me sad is that amber only had like two friends there and I realized that's going to be me if I ever get married. I mean I got time but still I only have like two friends
Quality over quantity :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I had two friends at my bridal shower and the rest were family. But I'm also drunk a duck and so I. Don't remember qhielse was there which may be bad [emoji 23]

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I have zero friends lol
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

How sad that Jess' dream is to go to NY or Hawaii. Not South East Asia or Peru something, just a different part of in America. She has such limited, unimaginative goals for her life.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Blackswan wrote:
I have zero friends lol
Really? that's hard to imagine!! :-o
Marilue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Marilue »

I don't understand the party theme or why they are wearing Mexican dresses. Why do people use other people's cultures as party themes?
You want Mexican food? Fine eat all the tacos you want but why wear huipils.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Meh she's marrying a Hispanic man so I don't think the dress is in poor taste. It's one thing to try and rip off a groups culture, but embracing it is different.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Girl don't worry I had ONE friend at my bachelorette party and then just my sisters and cousins. I still only have like 3 friends lol. Better one or two good friends than 10 fake ones!
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Wow this was really nice to wake up to! Thanks guys, I don't feel so alone anymore. I used to get really upset over the fact I had like no friends to invite to a wedding/babyshower.
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

Shawn2011 wrote:How sad that Jess' dream is to go to NY or Hawaii. Not South East Asia or Peru something, just a different part of in America. She has such limited, unimaginative goals for her life.
I wouldn't want to go to Asia or Peru... my dream goal is to go to Turks and Caicos. Hawaii and New York was always a dream of mine until I went.... idk why that's a big deal? I'm not a jess supporter but why does it matter where she wants to go on a trip?

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Shawn2011 wrote:How sad that Jess' dream is to go to NY or Hawaii. Not South East Asia or Peru something, just a different part of in America. She has such limited, unimaginative goals for her life.
Eh I have no desire to go to Peru or Asia... Germany & Poland for historical purposes, but I've lived minutes from NYC, visited pretty much every state but 5. She has dreams of an 18 year old because her mindset is still 18.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I mean... Not everyone likes to travel. She might dream of those places because she sees it as a family holiday.

Return to “JesssFam”