• Advertisement

JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby Blackswan » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:49 pm

Has she ever admitted to getting pregnant on purpose with Lilia?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Blackswan » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:50 pm

twoi17 wrote:You mentioned that Drake has a reputation, but does Jess have a reputation at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooooh good one! I'm trying to think of questions the ladies from the morning would like answers too lol don't want to disappoint
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Bsveach15 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:50 pm

These are great questions lol.
I was really gonna go to bed early tonight but it's already almost 12 so thanks a lot guys.

Bsveach15
Gossiper

Postby Thegoatsmeow » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:51 pm

Does Jess make enough to support the whole family? I think Chris mentioned he has other sources of income. But I guess if I was in their situation, I would be terrified of YouTube demonetizing videos. How on earth could they support everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thegoatsmeow

Postby KallanDior » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:51 pm

Blackswan wrote:How does Jessssss feel about having 3 baby daddies? Is she not embarrassed?

No. That's pretty common around here. But at the same time situationally drake turned out to be a psycho so she definitely shouldn't have stayed with him. Especially to just narrow down how many baby daddies you have. She would have ran into way more problems staying with drake I'm sure. It's not like she was ever hoeing around like most of the girls here. They've all been long term relationships.
KallanDior
Amateur

Postby mommaof2cuties » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:53 pm

KallanDior wrote:
Blackswan wrote:How does Jessssss feel about having 3 baby daddies? Is she not embarrassed?

No. That's pretty common around here. But at the same time situationally drake turned out to be a psycho so she definitely shouldn't have stayed with him. Especially to just narrow down how many baby daddies you have. She would have ran into way more problems staying with drake I'm sure. It's not like she was ever hoeing around like most of the girls here. They've all been long term relationships.

How was he a psycho?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby KallanDior » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:54 pm

twoi17 wrote:You mentioned that Drake has a reputation, but does Jess have a reputation at all?

No, no one really says anything bad about her around here. Maybe just that she has a lot of kids. Most local people know who she is and legit stop her to take pictures all the time. I didn't even know she had so many people that hated her online because everyone really likes her in town. Lol. That's a true ass statement like when I found out how much hate she gets I never would have guessed.
KallanDior
Amateur

Postby 8elz » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:56 pm

We are going to be onto thread #101 in no time at this rate haha. I think the last time it moved this fast was when she announced she was pregnant with Addie

8elz
Talker

Postby Blackswan » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:57 pm

Why does she splurge on Lilia and Addie (Etsy) and not on the boys?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Thegoatsmeow » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:59 pm

KallanDior wrote:

That's kinda sad. Granted I'm from a smaller Midwestern town so I can't really wrap my head around that being common.

Are Gabe, Amber and Jess one big happy blended family?

Have you met gabe? What's he like in "real life"?

Thegoatsmeow

Postby KallanDior » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:59 pm

Thegoatsmeow wrote:Does Jess make enough to support the whole family? I think Chris mentioned he has other sources of income. But I guess if I was in their situation, I would be terrified of YouTube demonetizing videos. How on earth could they support everyone!

Jessica makes a pretty penny guys. She has a following on other social media platforms where she could advertise or whatever if YouTube fell through. She has been offered tv shows and multiple things so if she stayed "savvy" there's a multitude of ways she could stay afloat with social media alone. It's 2017 that's where all our income is heading to anyway. But she still wants to do other things in life as far as career paths go.
KallanDior
Amateur

Postby Blackswan » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:00 pm

Why does she still practice unsafe sleeping habits with Addie after their scare?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:01 pm

KallanDior wrote:
Thegoatsmeow wrote:Does Jess make enough to support the whole family? I think Chris mentioned he has other sources of income. But I guess if I was in their situation, I would be terrified of YouTube demonetizing videos. How on earth could they support everyone!

Jessica makes a pretty penny guys. She has a following on other social media platforms where she could advertise or whatever if YouTube fell through. She has been offered tv shows and multiple things so if she stayed "savvy" there's a multitude of ways she could stay afloat with social media alone. It's 2017 that's where all our income is heading to anyway. But she still wants to do other things in life as far as career paths go.

Why didn't she take the tvshow since we all know she wants one so bad? Because it wasn't TLC? lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:02 pm

Why did she keep vlogging Tommy and Caden after Ashley asked them not to?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby KallanDior » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:02 pm

Blackswan wrote:Why does she splurge on Lilia and Addie (Etsy) and not on the boys?

She gets a lot of stuff sent to her. More for the girls than boys. It's hard to find good stuff for boys it's just not as cute. And there's no good boy boutique stuff honestly. I struggle with that myself. But she buys the boys way more stuff that they actually want (like fidget spinners and boy crap they want) the girls just get more clothes.
KallanDior
Amateur

Postby Blackswan » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:04 pm

Are you tired of seeing her fucken tits?

Ok and last one it's my bed time lol

Was she disappointed that Landon was a boy?

Good luck guys! Ask the hard hitting questions! lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Thegoatsmeow » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:05 pm

KallanDior wrote:

Very interesting!! Any idea what kind of shows? (Like a John and Kate plus 8'kinda thing)? And why hasn't she accepted any offers?

The ladies are going to be excited to see this thread moving for a good reason and not a cat fight amongst users haha

Thegoatsmeow

Postby jcait00 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:05 pm

I am here for all of this teeeeeeaaaa

My question is: Is Addie truly a redhead in person and we're all just missing something?

Oh! And Gabe and Jess. What's good there?
jcait00
Talker

Postby KallanDior » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:08 pm

Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?
KallanDior
Amateur

Postby jcait00 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:10 pm

KallanDior wrote:Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?

I think a lot of us have devoted time to watching Jess and after years and years and years you just have questions. Especially for someone who puts a lot out there. It's unrealistic to think Jess broadcasts her whole entire day from start to finish on her vlogs but she does share a whole lot of her life with us. It's more interest and concern than dislike or hate, I'd say.
jcait00
Talker

Postby KallanDior » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:16 pm

jcait00 wrote:I am here for all of this teeeeeeaaaa

My question is: Is Addie truly a redhead in person and we're all just missing something?

Oh! And Gabe and Jess. What's good there?

Well at first Addie was super blonde but the tips of her hair really are strawberry. In pictures it doesn't look like it but I think she will at least be strawberry blonde for sure maybe not as red as Jess's but it is definitely not blonde.

With gabe he is around a lot because him and Chris are besties too. Bahah. They come and hang out after hours all the time. Jessica doesn't like gabe. She had plenty of opportunities to be with him, and didn't want to be with him in that way. I think they work well as friends though. I feel like with me and Joel we work much better as friends too because borderline Joel and gabe are super similar and are annoying in relationships. From my opinion. But as friends their funny. But that's just an assumption about gabe because obviously I've never dated him. But him and Joel were like best friends so I am just categorizing them together Bahah
KallanDior
Amateur

Postby KallanDior » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:20 pm

I'm going to start charging $10 per question. $100 for the good ones.
KallanDior
Amateur

Postby Bsveach15 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:21 pm

Aren't you worried that Jess will get upset that you're on here answering questions about her life? Or was I right and you guys had a conversation about it first?

Bsveach15
Gossiper

Postby KallanDior » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:29 pm

Bsveach15 wrote:Aren't you worried that Jess will get upset that you're on here answering questions about her life? Or was I right and you guys had a conversation about it first?

We didn't have a conversation about it beforehand. I told her I was going to join because you guys are the best spies and I figured if I give you some intell you will come to me when you guys see something fishy going on in mom community that I can investigate and film about. Aaaaand a PI is only as good as their sources. But I'm not worried about it. Because she doesn't care if you guys know the answers to these questions or any questions really. She already puts her life on YouTube.
KallanDior
Amateur

Postby PurpleOctopus » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:47 pm

KallanDior wrote:Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?
I don't really post on her thread, I usually just lurk, but I wouldn't say that I dislike her. Some of her choices I may not agree with, but that's about it. I've been watching her for several years so I just like to see other peoples opinions on youtubers that i watch. And Jess has had a lot of drama so it's very interesting to me. As for other youtubers, there are ones I really don't like. Tayler, for example. I think anyone thats followed her would agree she's a pretty big trainwreck. So yeah haha.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
PurpleOctopus
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam