Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

At this point with Jess and Chris' spending habits they won't be able to afford community college either. And I am sure Jess is hoping to be raising her grandkids by then anyway....sadly enough
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 24c4a9.jpg[/img]

I spy a Taco Bell bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I'm actually really enjoying Chris and Jess interaction lately and him with Addy is adorable.
I would so have enjoyed her last vlog, it was rather quiet, not too much music and for once, actually funny. Especially the part where they dressed up in target ("let's taco about it", that so reminded me of good mythical morning :D ) and Addy gets cuter every week. There is a but(t) coming of course, the part where she says they'll paint their bedroom next, I think I heard something about moving again. Seriously she never spends more than a month in her house before she moves for a few days.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

orangeblossom wrote:They don't have to go to an expensive university right away. They can go to community college, work and then transfer or go into some kind of program. Ugh it annoys the crap out of me when people act like it has to be an expensive university or nothing. Let's be honest at least one of them is bound to end up like Jess.
missy-1010 wrote: So what's your stance on Jessica having 40 billion kids. She can't possibly put away any substantial savings for ALL of them. Does that make her selfish?

If Jessica hasn't put any money aside for her kid's future (and I wouldn't be surprised seeing how she spends), she is 100% a selfish idiot. This is why I'm not really a fan of mommy/family vlogging to begin with. I wish these kids were treated almost like child actors where some of the money is set aside for their future. Honestly I think Jess is selfish no matter what. I think she had children for all the wrong reasons because deep down she's a child with issues and she thought trapping men and popping out babies would fix that.
Even community college is way way more expensive than it used to be. When I went to a community college 16 years ago, it was $11 per unit. Now it’s more than 4 times that! So full time is over $550 per semester and books are probably another $1000. We thought it was bad when it doubled. So even if you only have 2 kids that’s at least $6000 per year and then only for 2-3 years and then they have to transfer to a university which is more like $30k+. Not many people I know can afford that. And it’s safe to assume 10-20 years from now when our littles are in college it will be much worse.

orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orangeblossom »

I'm mean the kids can always get a job and pitch in for their own tuition. Paying part of my tuition taught me a TON about money management and at least in my area, most community college students have a part time job and if the cc has a payment plan that's good too. Also depending on the class if you rent text books you can get them for pretty cheap. I'm taking 14 credit hours (2 are science classes) and it's was just around $100 for all the books I need. You don't have to buy new textbooks every semester.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

My parents didn’t pay for mine at all. I got a couple of small scholarships and worked part time to pay the rest. I would buy used text books when I could and would sell them back at the end of the semester, but they were constantly updating versions so I was often stuck having to buy new. At least there are student loans. There’s no loan for retirement. Jess should absolutely be saving money, though- at the very least for whenever the YouTube cash stops rolling in and/or retirement

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Jess is using her kids to afford her life style if she's not saving for them it's completely different than normal parents making a normal salary unable to save for their kids education.
orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

MandyJ wrote:My parents didn’t pay for mine at all. I got a couple of small scholarships and worked part time to pay the rest. I would buy used text books when I could and would sell them back at the end of the semester, but they were constantly updating versions so I was often stuck having to buy new. At least there are student loans. There’s no loan for retirement. Jess should absolutely be saving money, though- at the very least for whenever the YouTube cash stops rolling in and/or retirement

Are you talking about community college or regular college/university? I'm talking about cc. I've never had a professor care about what edition of a text book we used, as long as the info was still relevant.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Higher education in the US sounds terrible. I hope Jess's kids find other ways to make a living because it sounds like they will all be screwed if they are all made to go down the university path.

Also, on the topic of Jess being annoyed by Lilia, I agree. I think Jess realised long ago what a brat Lilia has turned into.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

orangeblossom wrote:
MandyJ wrote:My parents didn’t pay for mine at all. I got a couple of small scholarships and worked part time to pay the rest. I would buy used text books when I could and would sell them back at the end of the semester, but they were constantly updating versions so I was often stuck having to buy new. At least there are student loans. There’s no loan for retirement. Jess should absolutely be saving money, though- at the very least for whenever the YouTube cash stops rolling in and/or retirement

Are you talking about community college or regular college/university? I'm talking about cc. I've never had a professor care about what edition of a text book we used, as long as the info was still relevant.
I’m taking about community college. I never went to university because I couldn’t afford it and neither could my parents.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

I had a very science heavy major so that may be why they cared about edition since science is always evolving. Also a lot of my classes had books that were written by the professor and doubled as workbooks so couldn’t buy them anywhere but the school and hardly ever had any usable used copies.

orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

It my be a state by state thing because my major is science heavy too and we were encouraged to buy or rent previous editions if it meant saving hundreds of $$$. "New edition" usually meant they rearranged a few chapters but it was all the same shit.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

DoodleBop wrote:Jess is using her kids to afford her life style if she's not saving for them it's completely different than normal parents making a normal salary unable to save for their kids education.
I agree with you. If she didn't have her kids and still did YouTube would she have her following? I doubt it.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

orangeblossom wrote:It my be a state by state thing because my major is science heavy too and we were encouraged to buy or rent previous editions if it meant saving hundreds of $$$. "New edition" usually meant they rearranged a few chapters but it was all the same shit.
Yeah it’s all mostly a ploy by the publishers to get more profit but I think it largely depends on the school and specifically the professors on whether they care about which edition you are using.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Highlighter wrote:Higher education in the US sounds terrible. I hope Jess's kids find other ways to make a living because it sounds like they will all be screwed if they are all made to go down the university path.

Also, on the topic of Jess being annoyed by Lilia, I agree. I think Jess realised long ago what a brat Lilia has turned into.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
I think she realized it once Adpine was born because Lilia saw her as competition for attention

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Blackswan wrote:Anyone else think Jesss style/type of vlogging is dated ? Like she's on the outs. She's so boring now. And if she were to try and edit/vlog like the newer youtubers is would just be sad AF. I've noticed she's trying to switch up her editing but it just looks like she's trying to be like the younger "cool" YouTube moms.
I've always said Jess, Britney and Vanessa are all part of the original generation of teen mom vloggers who all wanted to do stuff like live in the suburbs and get married at 19 to show they were adults and not just babies raising babies. Now channels like OKBaby and KKandBabyJ, who are young parents, are the bigger stars and they're much more glamorous and aspirational than Jess driving to Costco in her literal bus. It's more entertaining to watch people who are flashier with their yt money I guess.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

emloha_91 wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
emloha_91 wrote:Jess thinks it's cute that her kids refer to her dad as 'the quad guy'... ha adorable :/
Let's not make a mountain out of a fucking mole :|
What do you mean by that? I just thought it was funny how her kids have so many people in their lives they don't know who is who
Imo it's because Jess has a pretty distant relationship with her dad and I don't think they see a lot of him unless it's a holiday or Jess wants to use their property for photos or free babysitting. When their house had literally just burned down Jess was joking and hyena laughing about it. I can't imagine her being like that if it was Mimi's house. I'm pretty sure she also referred to her half brother as 'my dads son' or something like that which I thought was kind of weird and impersonal. But hey she comes from two generations of perfect #blendedfamilies right? Right?!
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Blackswan wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:Jess is using her kids to afford her life style if she's not saving for them it's completely different than normal parents making a normal salary unable to save for their kids education.
I agree with you. If she didn't have her kids and still did YouTube would she have her following? I doubt it.
Nope. Most people are there for the cute babies. I mean she could have done mom focused videos showing her routines since many of her fans claim they are there for inspiration for parenting large families. Even so most people want vlogging these days.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

luci417 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Anyone else think Jesss style/type of vlogging is dated ? Like she's on the outs. She's so boring now. And if she were to try and edit/vlog like the newer youtubers is would just be sad AF. I've noticed she's trying to switch up her editing but it just looks like she's trying to be like the younger "cool" YouTube moms.
I've always said Jess, Britney and Vanessa are all part of the original generation of teen mom vloggers who all wanted to do stuff like live in the suburbs and get married at 19 to show they were adults and not just babies raising babies. Now channels like OKBaby and KKandBabyJ, who are young parents, are the bigger stars and they're much more glamorous and aspirational than Jess driving to Costco in her literal bus. It's more entertaining to watch people who are flashier with their yt money I guess.
I think from here on end Jesss channel will just kinda fade into nothing unless something huge happens to her (ex Chris breaking up with/cheating on her, another baby). But I doubt any of that will happen. There's nothing exciting about her life anymore.
lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

orangeblossom wrote:It my be a state by state thing because my major is science heavy too and we were encouraged to buy or rent previous editions if it meant saving hundreds of $$$. "New edition" usually meant they rearranged a few chapters but it was all the same shit.
Most of my professors are really conscious about not assigning books that we have to pay for and giving us PDF versions of what they can. Unfortunately, my French professors thus far have insisted on the most recent editions of everything (even though people have been studying French for literal centuries, and it doesn't really change substantially from year to year).

Edit: I go to a private university; it actually wound up being more affordable for me to attend this school and live on campus than to attend state university and commute from home.

Return to “JesssFam”