Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

rd_valo wrote:Wow. Her reaction in todays vlog is a bit extreme. I get being upset about your phone but crying over it is a bit much Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just saw it. Very over dramatic.

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

lyddiebug wrote:
MandyJ wrote:
charmed596 wrote:My community college was 8 grandish a semester (my state has the highest tuition in the country) . Times 4 is 32000. Times seven is 224000 for their kids to JUST get their associates. That’s a rough number given inflation will happen. That’s also assuming that all 7 kids will get a degree Image my parents couldn’t afford to save anything to help send me, in fact I’ve been working full time since to keep going. However Jess clearly has the means and opportunity to put some money away. If your parents planned you and have the income to put money away they should be. Otherwise I question why they planned their kids. Yes, it’s a far away but damn look at this country. Jess had to make a YouTube to get money, she doesn’t understand working up and how many jobs require degrees and without it’s hard to live. Anyways beating a dead horse
TLDR; the economy sucks and jess can’t afford her heard of kids and their possible colleges if she doesn’t start saving now

I’m probably projecting because family has made it known they didn’t think we should have another kid because of not being able to pay for college. But the truth is I doubt we could afford to even send one kid to college. So should we have not had any children at all because we struggle to make ends meet and still need to somehow afford to retire? Forget college we’ll be lucky if we can ever afford to own a home. Image like I said my parents didn’t pay for college (did give me a free place to live but only for the first half. Thankfully I was able to rent a room from a friend and my job by then gave me tuition reimbursement) I also had to pay for my own car and insurance and cell phone and pretty much everything but food after 18. I think it’s nice when parents can pay for those things but I don’t agree that it’s a requirement or else they’re selfish. The reality for many families is that salaries are just not keeping up with rising costs, especially housing, health care and college.

That said, Jess is going to struggle to afford that many kids even before they get to college she. That house is not going to work when the kids get bigger, and a house with enough space and bedrooms is $$$$.

I don’t think people should have to worry about being able to afford luxuries for their kids like cell phones and cars and weddings and a full ride to university in order to have a kid. But they should be able to afford the basic necessities like adequate housing and feeding and clothing them. And with 3-5 teenage boys in one house? That grocery bill is going to be huge. Image

I don't think being unable to pay for college (or any other non-necessary item) for your kids should be a barrier to having children. In Jess' case, I think she should try to set aside a little bit of money, because (as others have said) her entire source of income is based on sharing about her children's lives. In the US (not really sure about other places), the government sets aside a certain percentage of child actors' income for them to access when they grow up, because there were problems with parents spending all of the money their kids made through acting. Jess' kids are essentially child actors in a reality show about her life, so I think she should be required to squirrel away a stipend of the money she makes.

Small Side Note: I'm really confused by the idea that ANY parents could afford to pay the full tuition cost of university. (I know these parents exist, but I'm still in awe of that fact.) Scholarships and/or loans are pretty essential in this day and age, and pretty much everyone at my university (including me) wouldn't be here without the substantial financial aid provided by our donors.
Donors? Does the government not pay for it?
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Are cheques still a thing in the US? Goodness, I would never trust a cheque written by somebody I didn't know. What if it bounced? Then she's just brought a whole new phone and no compensation. But she wasn't very clever to take it to one of those stores anyway. She should have gone straight to Apple.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I haven’t seen the video, but if you call your service provider, if they can’t figure it out, they tell you to take it to an Apple store.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Lol don’t they have a security camera on the stairs? I wanna see if she really shattered it.

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Omg the hand clapping while she was telling the story was driving me bonkers lol.

Also, seems to be good customer service but I'd be worried the cheque would bounce lol.

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

soma31 wrote:
Natxo wrote:Yeah me too. I find it kind of interesting how in America its the parents that pay for college. In the uk it's either you go to uni and pay yourself or you don't go. I don't think I've ever met anybody that had their parents pay
Same here in Australia. Everyone I know puts the fees straight onto their HECS debt and eventually pays for it themselves, unless they’re lucky enough to get a scholarship. Only people who come from uber wealthy families have their parents pay for university. I guess that’s why my comment struck a nerve with a few of you in the US. It’s a cultural difference

I think it's completely different in the US- apparently their college tuitions are crazy high, like half the price of your house high. Someone I talked to said some parents start saving for college the moment they find out they're expecting. I can imagine many young people would be in debt trying to pay for that on a low paying job just out of school.
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

Natxo wrote:Yeah me too. I find it kind of interesting how in America its the parents that pay for college. In the uk it's either you go to uni and pay yourself or you don't go. I don't think I've ever met anybody that had their parents pay
I'm in the us, and my parents didn't pay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I'm lucky enough to have financial aid cover it and for my next *hopefully* school they'll cover about half
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Chatabox wrote:Are cheques still a thing in the US? Goodness, I would never trust a cheque written by somebody I didn't know. What if it bounced? Then she's just brought a whole new phone and no compensation. But she wasn't very clever to take it to one of those stores anyway. She should have gone straight to Apple.
Checks are still a thing. Not as common among regular people but old people and business still use them. Any refunds from a company of course come by check.

And I somehow always get stuck behind the 90 year old lady at the speed check out at Target who is writing a check.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I still use checks to pay my landlord. And certain school fundraisers will only take cash or check.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

MandyJ wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:
MandyJ wrote: I’m probably projecting because family has made it known they didn’t think we should have another kid because of not being able to pay for college. But the truth is I doubt we could afford to even send one kid to college. So should we have not had any children at all because we struggle to make ends meet and still need to somehow afford to retire? Forget college we’ll be lucky if we can ever afford to own a home. Image like I said my parents didn’t pay for college (did give me a free place to live but only for the first half. Thankfully I was able to rent a room from a friend and my job by then gave me tuition reimbursement) I also had to pay for my own car and insurance and cell phone and pretty much everything but food after 18. I think it’s nice when parents can pay for those things but I don’t agree that it’s a requirement or else they’re selfish. The reality for many families is that salaries are just not keeping up with rising costs, especially housing, health care and college.

That said, Jess is going to struggle to afford that many kids even before they get to college she. That house is not going to work when the kids get bigger, and a house with enough space and bedrooms is $$$$.

I don’t think people should have to worry about being able to afford luxuries for their kids like cell phones and cars and weddings and a full ride to university in order to have a kid. But they should be able to afford the basic necessities like adequate housing and feeding and clothing them. And with 3-5 teenage boys in one house? That grocery bill is going to be huge. Image

Grocery bill... Hahahahahaha

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
My mistake. I mean Taco Bell orders will go way up once they’re teens Image

They'll spend $100 there EASILY. I spend almost $10 when I go for the 3 taco meal with nachos.... ovepriced junk food.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Chatabox wrote:Are cheques still a thing in the US? Goodness, I would never trust a cheque written by somebody I didn't know. What if it bounced? Then she's just brought a whole new phone and no compensation. But she wasn't very clever to take it to one of those stores anyway. She should have gone straight to Apple.
Checks are still a thing. Not as common among regular people but old people and business still use them. Any refunds from a company of course come by check.

And I somehow always get stuck behind the 90 year old lady at the speed check out at Target who is writing a check.
I've only seen older people use checks working in retail. Because they're so easy to freaking forge even though there's tons of measures to prevent it...debit cards are 100x easier to check out so no one is stuck waiting in line.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

The only cheques taken in the UK are bank guaranteed ones. I'm 30 and I've never paid with anything with a cheque
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

Chris we get it you're sick,you don't have to us every vlog because no one cares. The clapping was annoying and why is she crying if she has the phone backed up? It like she wanted them to fuck up so she could get a new phone. I don't understand why some people have to go and get the newest phone out there. My phone is about 3 years old and I'm not going to need a new phone for another year. She must not have wanted a new phone that bad since everywhere she went they only had the colors no one else wanted, if you really need a phone you're not going to be picky about what color you get.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

Things from a company with be a cheque or they just ack for your bank details and do a direct payment
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Well that was 8 minutes of my life I'll never get back 8 minute video of her 1st world problems of her precious cell phone smashing. Give me a break.

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Double post but you guys never use checks? Making me feel old I definitely don't use them at stores in the checkout line, but school pictures, paying for my kids activities, mailing certain bills. I use checks a lot. Plus I'm a photographer and majority of my clients pay me in checks.

georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Well that was 8 minutes of my life I'll never get back Image 8 minute video of her 1st world problems of her precious cell phone smashing. Give me a break.

Then no one had the color she wantedImage

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I used to only use a check for the mortgage but even now that's all done by the website and the money is just transferred electronically. The only place that has yet to come out of the stone age is the county for our water bill where you literally have to take money physical money down to the building. Come on guys it's 2017!

I don't feel sorry for Chris. If he actually did the majority of the cleaning, childcare or worked outside the home yeah but even then most parents have to carry on unless they're so sick they can't even get out of bed. She wanted a new phone but couldn't admit it just like her camera then she went and dropped $700 on another one anyway.

Return to “JesssFam”