JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Itsjess2
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by Itsjess2 »

Noturavemom wrote:
mommadrama01 wrote:
deannaroseo wrote:Major side eye to Jess about the drinking while breastfeeding thing. Her almost 1 year old baby won't take a bottle and has to breastfeed every two hours but you're throwing back shots while your baby's there?!
Of course we'll never know for sure, and I hope that's not really what happened. But that was the whole reason Addie has to be there - because she's breastfeeding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only thing that would be dangerous with breastfeeding while drinking would be if you were to drunk to hold the baby. Her milk would still be perfectly safe to drink

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Actually it’s not safe to breastfeed after drinking, they make dip sticks for you to test your urine. It’s taken me up 14 hrs for there to be no alcohol in my milk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I got these to test and just for fun tried them on orange juice and got a positive result
Aezie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aezie »

They have alcohol test strips for breastmilk at babies r us lol
Edited to add that I'm sure if Jesss used them, it would have been a sponsored video *eyeroll*
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I had that feeling for the longest time, she sees what Gabe has and probably regrets being so pushy about marriage, let alone getting pregnant without him knowing. She could have had her dream marriage and still have a baby with her highschool sweetheart without the shitshow that is now part of her life. I found her comment about the wedding weird: the most fun. You mean more fun than your own with the two "others"? Or Just fun, because for once you were not pregnant, nor planning to be, so you could drink all you want?
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:Didn't Gabe and Amber break up for awhile too? Is that why they weren't in Jess and Chris' wedding?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ooh I didn’t know this...can anyone clarify?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Amber seems so desperate for friends the fact that she's good friends with her now husband's baby mama is weird. Be civil but it's weird what a big part of the wedding she was and not one of Amber's other friends.
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Maybe she's doing the-- keep your enemies closer kinda thing? Maybe she has some dirt on Jess and Jess is the one sucking up to her.
I'm jk...but it is weird.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Lololololol at Gabe calling Jesssss out for “trying to steal the spotlight by doing splits” I’m so dead!!!!!!
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

Why is there people in the comments of her new video saying Jess should get out of Jury Duty because she breastfeeds? I don't think so Addie is almost 1 and Jess shouldn't get out of it because of that. It'd be acceptable if she was still a newborn but you know Jess will probably use the excuse as she didn't seem too thrilled with having to go.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Most likely if she calls and says she's breastfeeding or she's the full time caregiver to 5 children under 7 they'll excuse her.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

luci417 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:She is not over Gabe. The way she brushed off their break-up not going into details and the way she is all hyper around him and Amber and this whole blended shit thing that she thinks she is rocking looks like defense/coping mechanism.
I think she regrets not playing the long game lol. Was she pining for him all these years? I doubt it. But now Gabe is a stable family man with a job and he actually did marry the next girl after Jess, who dumped him because he wouldn't marry her. He's really good with her kids and better looking than Chris imo and he was her first love (it's not like she's had a ton of adult relationships so i bet that still means something to her) and also the best father out of all of her babydaddies. Shit I could see her catching feelings again. Especially since Gabe and Amber are basically living the life SHE wanted with Drake and she's probably getting itchy now she realizes there will be no more babies with Chris.
There's no way Jess dumped Gabe because he wouldn't marry her. He for sure dumped her. She's all about image and she would have hung on forever if he was up for it.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Amber had such a resting bitch face in the last vlog, where they talked about forgetting the cake-thing (what was it again?) and then again when they were in the car :D

Also to the boys not coming with them. I hope they never get to see the pictures, or the wedding video when they're older. I feel like the boys are constantly being sidelined, first by their Dad, then (at first) by Chris (he seems to warm up) and now even Jess kind of sidelines them every now and then (Disney, the wedding), with the excuse that they are "too energetic" to go with anywhere. She constantly whines that Tommy and Caden are not with them everywhere they go, but leaving her 3 boys out of events is no problem, I think that's, at best, faulty logic.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Shawn2011 wrote:
luci417 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:She is not over Gabe. The way she brushed off their break-up not going into details and the way she is all hyper around him and Amber and this whole blended shit thing that she thinks she is rocking looks like defense/coping mechanism.
I think she regrets not playing the long game lol. Was she pining for him all these years? I doubt it. But now Gabe is a stable family man with a job and he actually did marry the next girl after Jess, who dumped him because he wouldn't marry her. He's really good with her kids and better looking than Chris imo and he was her first love (it's not like she's had a ton of adult relationships so i bet that still means something to her) and also the best father out of all of her babydaddies. Shit I could see her catching feelings again. Especially since Gabe and Amber are basically living the life SHE wanted with Drake and she's probably getting itchy now she realizes there will be no more babies with Chris.
There's no way Jess dumped Gabe because he wouldn't marry her. He for sure dumped her. She's all about image and she would have hung on forever if he was up for it.
I'm sure HE ran away because he was scared AF. He didn't want to be in Drake's situation having to force a smile in front of a camera then tell "you're trapping me!!" when his baby mamma tells him she's pregnant again even if their previous kid is barely 1 and they weren't ttc but she just randomly took a test before drinking "just in case".
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Not sure if California is the same. But getting out of jury duty is hard. I had to go when my son was (almost) 2 months old. I was first called and I would have been 8 months pregnant. I told them I couldn't go and they had me come at a later date. They'll probably have her go at a later date. Just a big "haha"... you have to adult Jesssss.
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

*I forgot to add. I was lucky and they didn't need my group for jury duty and we went home after 2 hours of waiting.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I have always thought it seemed somewhat interesting to go to jury duty. I mean I know it can be boring and it can mess up your plans for a few days etc... but I just got selected for jury duty and I am somewhat interested in going! I think I am the only one who feels that way though lol.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jess is one of the few lucky people where it won't mess with her job & she has another parent at home to take care of the kids.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Jm87053 wrote:Not sure if California is the same. But getting out of jury duty is hard. I had to go when my son was (almost) 2 months old. I was first called and I would have been 8 months pregnant. I told them I couldn't go and they had me come at a later date. They'll probably have her go at a later date. Just a big "haha"... you have to adult Jesssss.
It should be hard! She should be shamed out of town for complaining about it. Jeez, do your duty and shut the fuck up about it.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Shawn2011 wrote:
luci417 wrote:

I'm sure Gabe is happy he and Mess are friends....but he also is thanking his lucky stars she didn't get pregnant again and he would be the one with 23 kids and a dirty house and used up vag.
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

fingusername wrote:
Jm87053 wrote:Not sure if California is the same. But getting out of jury duty is hard. I had to go when my son was (almost) 2 months old. I was first called and I would have been 8 months pregnant. I told them I couldn't go and they had me come at a later date. They'll probably have her go at a later date. Just a big "haha"... you have to adult Jesssss.
It should be hard! She should be shamed out of town for complaining about it. Jeez, do your duty and shut the fuck up about it.
Right, really Jesss who cares..just go! (I know you're talking about Jess.)** I forgot to mention- I was directing my response to the the yt comments making excuses for her to get out of it. Sorry I didn't even say that at first. I know I hate being called, but oh well. I have to do it. But we all know she's trying to get out of it!
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I agree she's not over Gabe, Ive never seen someone act so weird around their ex lmao, she goes all loud and giggly and stupid like she's back in junior high...

Return to “JesssFam”