JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

waitwhat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by waitwhat »

I don't think they'll be superheroes for Halloween because female superheroes are not so well known/popular and the spotlight wouldn't be on Lilia/Addie.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:I just got around to watching Amber & Gabe's wedding video. I thought it was simple but very beautiful, I hope that makes sense lol.
Jessica's seemed way too forced to look like something from Pinterest that everything ended up looking tacky and sad lol. Maybe her first wedding was nicer..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahah Jess' first wedding was definitely not nicer
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Oh god she does this dipped marshmallow things for

Every. Single. Party.

Also, pink and gold theme. Didn’t see that one coming (sarcasm)

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Gabe and Ambers wedding video (not Jess’s) was so beautiful. The ending made me tear up. I think it was the song that put it together so well

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Britxo wrote:Oh god she does this dipped marshmallow things for

Every. Single. Party.

Also, pink and gold theme. Didn’t see that one coming (sarcasm)

Well when you can get a 20 pound bag for a couple dollars at the wholesale place and you have a bus load of kids why wouldn’t you?
It’s so FRUGAL. Hehehehehehehe.

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Pink and gold is so overdone and tacky. I can't stand how she follows every fad.

And, did she upload only 3 videos over the course of last week lol?

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

shilohjulia wrote:Mimi's snap was really cute when she was like "we dropped Landen off and now we're going thru Landen withdrawals." Image he is really a precious boy. I bet they love being able to spend time with just one grandchild, and he probably loves the one-on-one attention

Those kids need 1 on 1 because they're going to suffer without it. Does Messs know any of her kids personally?? Besides Princess Lilia who I bet she doesn't even know? She should've taken Landen out alone HERSELF pre-baby

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

zipadeedodah wrote:I follow jess on Pinterest. Honestly I totally forgot I followed her until I saw this in my feed just now. Looks like she's going all out for addie's 1st birthday. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 0a8e23.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 7d5bb2.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... d76c97.jpg[/img]
Can't wait to see how tacky this is and how much $$$ she'll drop!

Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

georgiapeach19 wrote:
Natxo wrote:Messs fans are disgusting.
I've been married 3 times 6 kids with 4 different guys. And pregnant with 7th. Maybe it's not men I like but just fucking.

What the fuck
Wait what? Where is that?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Some comment on her newest instagram post of Landen
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

twomommies wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:I follow jess on Pinterest. Honestly I totally forgot I followed her until I saw this in my feed just now. Looks like she's going all out for addie's 1st birthday.
Can't wait to see how tacky this is and how much $$$ she'll drop!

Yet the twins, at age 3 were "not worth the money" to be taken to Disney :roll:

I really hope next year she won't bitch as much about their b*day trip as she did this year and can muster some more enthusiasm.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Janell actually put together a lovely little video today about a second pumpkin patch trip she took with Alyna and a friend to pick some pumpkins and carve them. Alyna is quite articulate actually and she did a great job carving with the help of Janell's friend. Such contrast to Jessica's incoherent boring videos!
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

olemama wrote:Janell actually put together a lovely little video today about a second pumpkin patch trip she took with Alyna and a friend to pick some pumpkins and carve them. Alyna is quite articulate actually and she did a great job carving with the help of Janell's friend. Such contrast to Jessica's incoherent boring videos!
I agree about Janell. I didn't expect to like her but I really do. She is a lot more normal than she looks in Jess's videos
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

tessabravo wrote:Gabe and Ambers wedding video (not Jess’s) was so beautiful. The ending made me tear up. I think it was the song that put it together so well

I agree. The video was professionally done and it was lovely. I hope they stay married and have a long happy life together!
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Pink and gold is so overdone and tacky. I can't stand how she follows every fad.

And, did she upload only 3 videos over the course of last week lol? Image

True to Jess form it's stuff that was popular like 3 years ago. Do you think this party is gonna be well attended outside of the usual bunch? Her family have to go to SEVEN kid parties a year now. That's a lot. I bet at least a few people will debate going because they'll be thinking 'are we just supporting this shit show if we go to the latest kid's first birthday?'. I'm excited to see Addy's birthday outfit because you know it's going to be stupid looking af and Lilia's probably going to be wearing a matching pink and gold glitter tutu monstrosity while the boys run around in raggedy character shirts and dirty shoes.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Natxo wrote:Messs fans are disgusting.
I've been married 3 times 6 kids with 4 different guys. And pregnant with 7th. Maybe it's not men I like but just fucking.

What the fuck
lmao some fans want to show Jess that they're also a train wreck just like her. They think it's a freaking competition
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... e3b4e2.jpg[/img]

Omg they look like teenagers! Ok maybe that a bit of hyperbole but they look so big. Time really does fly and kids grow fast!

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

shilohjulia wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... e3b4e2.jpg[/img]

Omg they look like teenagers! Ok maybe that a bit of hyperbole but they look so big. Time really does fly and kids grow fast!

They are looking more and more like Drake by the minute! Jess is shaking!

SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

Hey guys! Been lurking for months now, figured I should finally make an account.

Gabe & Ambers wedding video was beautiful and looked like a fun wedding. Slightly off-topic/old question went to find the wedding video from Jess and Chris's wedding but only found two shitty quality vlog type videos. Did they not get a professional videographer? How tacky.

Also Jessica's skin is look rough lately. Not surprised by out hard she was pulling at it putting moisturizer on in todays vlog. She's only what 25? She better start taking better care of her skin it's aging her.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

luci417 wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Pink and gold is so overdone and tacky. I can't stand how she follows every fad.

And, did she upload only 3 videos over the course of last week lol? Image

True to Jess form it's stuff that was popular like 3 years ago. Do you think this party is gonna be well attended outside of the usual bunch? Her family have to go to SEVEN kid parties a year now. That's a lot. I bet at least a few people will debate going because they'll be thinking 'are we just supporting this shit show if we go to the latest kid's first birthday?'. I'm excited to see Addy's birthday outfit because you know it's going to be stupid looking af and Lilia's probably going to be wearing a matching pink and gold glitter tutu monstrosity while the boys run around in raggedy character shirts and dirty shoes.
And Lilia will be talking or singing LOUDLY to gain attention

whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

waitwhat wrote:I don't think they'll be superheroes for Halloween because female superheroes are not so well known/popular and the spotlight wouldn't be on Lilia/Addie.
I disagree, don't forget Jess's bec face when she showed off Lilia's batgirl school stuff Image could be a possibility!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”