JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

tessabravo wrote:This has to be the worst one yet. Jesus what the hell is that kid wearing. [img[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The leggings turn the outfit horrible! I think it would look cute without them. Or even with plain black/white ones.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Now that adrenaline is turning one is it safe to assume there might be an oopsie? Is that the reason stabby hasn't got checked ?
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Did you guys see all the comments from idiots saying they were crying when Amber gave Lilia that tacky daughter necklace? Who are these nuts? Lilia gave zero shits about that present and Amber just chose whatever crap they had at the $2 store. Who would wear a daughter necklack anyway - it's so stupid.
esra20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by esra20 »

Amber should’ve giving it in a private environment with just her and Lilia. She could’ve explained better what the necklace meant and why she was giving it. Now Lilia didn’t seem to care at all.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

esra20 wrote:Amber should’ve giving it in a private environment with just her and Lilia. She could’ve explained better what the necklace meant and why she was giving it. Now Lilia didn’t seem to care at all.
It doesn't work like that with these losers. They think that an event can't have really happened unless 20 people were there to applaud them.
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

I hate that they couldn't figure out a way for the boys to be there, even just for a couple of hours. It feels far too much like the infamous Disney trip to me. Bring Lilia, bring the baby but the boys are just too much of a handful.

Jessica and Chris have been out partying together before and it was when Addie was much younger. She is old enough to take the odd necessary bottle/solid food and has enough grandparents to watch her for an afternoon. In my opinion, Addie had no reason to be there if the boys weren't.

On a lighter note, Mimi calling Caden was the sweetest thing and I didn't recognise her voice in the slightest!
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Okay but what the fuck is that outfit she put on Addie that's the type of shit my dad would put me in when I was little because he had zero fashion sense and awful taste
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 64e245.jpg[/img]
Jess is really pretty and usually makes pretty babies but poor Addie... she is not cute and looks like she smells

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I think Addie is cute it is just that she needs some hair. Babies are cute bald but when they start walking and looking more like a toddler they look like a big toe if they do not have hair.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:I think Addie is cute it is just that she needs some hair. Babies are cute bald but when they start walking and looking more like a toddler they look like a big toe if they do not have hair.
A big toeImageImageImage

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I agree with other posters that it is totally ok the boys were not there. Those boys don't really care about weddings. Amber and Gabe are just "mom and dad's friends that are getting married". It is a grown up event! They are too young to understand what is going on, it would be a late night with cranky kids etc... I am sure the boys had WAY more fun camping. I can see Alyna going because Lilia is there to enjoy it with, they both might like weddings and seeing the pretty decorations and dresses etc... (I have not seen the video to know how fancy the wedding was, but you get what I mean). I know my five year old son would not have enjoyed a wedding. Maybe he could hold it together for an hour or two, but the wedding was 2 hours away! I just don't get why people see this as a big deal that the boys were not there!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

spillingthetea wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 64e245.jpg[/img]
Jess is really pretty and usually makes pretty babies but poor Addie... she is not cute and looks like she smells

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
She looks like she smells because Jesss probably never washes the poor thing! And she isn't cute because look at Chris.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

awww I think she's cute.

You'd smell too if you were left in the same diaper the majority of the day wallowing in your own filth and went so long without baths you crawl to the shower to realize you're too short to turn the water on.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I didn't make up my mind about Addie yet. I think she will grow into her features and become more pretty, like the others. All of them were weird looking babies but are cute now as kids.

The boys not being at the wedding is weird because addie was there. Personally I think only Lilia should have gone because it's her dad's wedding. The other kids don't belong there, addie either. The only excuse Jess has to bring this kid everywhere is breastfeeding but she was drinking like crazy so there was no reason to bring her if she didn't bring the boys.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Major side eye to Jess about the drinking while breastfeeding thing. Her almost 1 year old baby won't take a bottle and has to breastfeed every two hours but you're throwing back shots while your baby's there?!
Of course we'll never know for sure, and I hope that's not really what happened. But that was the whole reason Addie has to be there - because she's breastfeeding.

mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

deannaroseo wrote:Major side eye to Jess about the drinking while breastfeeding thing. Her almost 1 year old baby won't take a bottle and has to breastfeed every two hours but you're throwing back shots while your baby's there?!
Of course we'll never know for sure, and I hope that's not really what happened. But that was the whole reason Addie has to be there - because she's breastfeeding.

The only thing that would be dangerous with breastfeeding while drinking would be if you were to drunk to hold the baby. Her milk would still be perfectly safe to drink

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Ya I think I heard wait 3-4 hours after you had a drink and as long as you're not drunk..the breast milk will be fine. I didn't get to breastfeed because it didn't work out...so sorry if I got that wrong. But I know I've read that on another mommy board.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

There’s new studies that if you can find and safely hold your baby, you can breastfeed.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I wonder if she took a pregnancy test before she drank. You know for safety and all.....
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Ripley wrote:I agree with other posters that it is totally ok the boys were not there. Those boys don't really care about weddings. Amber and Gabe are just "mom and dad's friends that are getting married". It is a grown up event! They are too young to understand what is going on, it would be a late night with cranky kids etc... I am sure the boys had WAY more fun camping. I can see Alyna going because Lilia is there to enjoy it with, they both might like weddings and seeing the pretty decorations and dresses etc... (I have not seen the video to know how fancy the wedding was, but you get what I mean). I know my five year old son would not have enjoyed a wedding. Maybe he could hold it together for an hour or two, but the wedding was 2 hours away! I just don't get why people see this as a big deal that the boys were not there!
I can get on board with everything you said here. I think you're completely right. Except that it all applies to Addie too and she was there. That's what bothers me.

Under different circumstances i wouldn't be bothered if jess decided that she wanted a bit of an adult evening or that it'd be too much/too hard with the little ones. But if it's not too much for Addie, it's not too much for her other children imo.

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm yelling at you, it's hard to tell how these posts come across. Nothing against you or your opinion!

Return to “JesssFam”