JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

LilaLavender wrote:
ytdramaqueen wrote:
olemama wrote: Jess needs to focus on more immediate things like routines for her children, healthy diets for them, guidance as to good behavior and responsibility. People say the boys should have a relationship with their half-sister. Why? How does it benefit them? They already have a relationship with Tommy and Big Caden. They love their siblings Lilia and Addie. They are surrounded by a loving extended family. And we know Drake has a propensity for unprotected sex. My guess is Bella will not be his last child. Is Jess supposed to build a relationship with every child Drake fathers. What nonsense!!
I wholeheartedly disagree. Blood is different than their step siblings. Airabella is more important than T&C. Nobody seems to care to have them have a relationship. I hope they can have one in the future and the parents can put aside their hard feelings for the sake of the children.
This leaves me to wonder; does anyone have any experience with having an estranged half sibling? I only know a couple people that have half-siblings and they all either grew up with them or at least have close contact with them. So one day I met a guy who had no siblings except that his dad had a daughter with a new woman, and then got sentenced to life in jail. He only saw his dad once a year to visit him in jail and he never ever met his half-sister. It's just such an odd thought to me to know that there's a person walking around the world that is "like you" but you don't know anything about them.
Yeah. I have 4 half siblings. They're all about 10-15 years older than me. 2 from my moms previous relationships and 2 from my dads previous relationship. When I was little I'd see the half siblings from my mom but that stopped awhile ago for reasons I'd rather not discuss. The other two have never been in my life and never came over to visit me or my dad/full siblings. They all have their own problems and I don't try to contact any of them. Like when people ask how many siblings I have I never include them since they're all basically strangers too me. I can see that happening in 10-20 years between Landen/the twins and Airabella. It's not like they've seen her recently or at least I wouldn't think so since Natalie isn't with Drake anymore.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I am a horrible person, every time Kayden talks I am so annoyed. His lack of speech development is starting and it pisses me off because Jessica is so fucking unconcerned. She isn’t concerned because the school told her it was fine, but the school will not do anything unless it is super super super severe and nobody can understand the child. Basically they will only do something unless it effects his education. I can only understand about one out of five words the kid ever says. He needs private speech therapy ASAP.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

LilaLavender wrote:
ytdramaqueen wrote:
olemama wrote: Jess needs to focus on more immediate things like routines for her children, healthy diets for them, guidance as to good behavior and responsibility. People say the boys should have a relationship with their half-sister. Why? How does it benefit them? They already have a relationship with Tommy and Big Caden. They love their siblings Lilia and Addie. They are surrounded by a loving extended family. And we know Drake has a propensity for unprotected sex. My guess is Bella will not be his last child. Is Jess supposed to build a relationship with every child Drake fathers. What nonsense!!
I wholeheartedly disagree. Blood is different than their step siblings. Airabella is more important than T&C. Nobody seems to care to have them have a relationship. I hope they can have one in the future and the parents can put aside their hard feelings for the sake of the children.
This leaves me to wonder; does anyone have any experience with having an estranged half sibling? I only know a couple people that have half-siblings and they all either grew up with them or at least have close contact with them. So one day I met a guy who had no siblings except that his dad had a daughter with a new woman, and then got sentenced to life in jail. He only saw his dad once a year to visit him in jail and he never ever met his half-sister. It's just such an odd thought to me to know that there's a person walking around the world that is "like you" but you don't know anything about them.
*PERSONAL POST AHEAD, SKIP IF IT BOTHERS YOU*

Yes, I have an "estranged" half sister. My parents split when I was three and long story short, I had basically no relationship with my "mother" after that because during an exchange (of me) she asked my dad if he could "take me for a while" and disappeared. She randomly came to my home state from hers (Alaska to Virginia) one Christmas when I was nine. She made a bunch of promises to fly me out to see her, to get me a Husky puppy, etc. Well, you can probably guess what happened there...she flew back home and we were in contact for maybe a few weeks before she disappeared again. I was 17 when I found her email address online somewhere so I emailed her asking for an explanation, but not expecting one. Surprisingly, I got one within mere hours...and I should have stopped it there but I didn't. Her "explanation" was that before she and I would talk on the phone, she would fight with my dad over whatever little piddly things she had in mind or he had in mind. She said she would rather not talk to me than to fight with my dad to have to talk to me. She then dropped the bomb that I had a 3 year old half sister (I was 17 at the time) and for about a year and a half we were in contact and having a relationship again. I actually flew out to see her and my half sister after I graduated high school. I made them Christmas presents (this was 2006) and sent them out, and she sent stuff my way as well. Two months later (February 2007), her emails stopped coming and she wouldn't answer any calls I tried. It was a month after that that I realized she had up and gone again, so I cut off all contact. When I got Facebook in 2008, I blocked her and all of her family. To this day, we haven't spoken since roughly January 2007, for reasons I will never know on her end. She may or may not know I've graduated college and gotten married and that she's biologically a grandmother to my son, but for his sake that's all it will ever be.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Jesss logic ‘you’re closer to 44 years than like..not 44’ lmao does that even make sense
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Natxo wrote:Jesss logic ‘you’re closer to 44 years than like..not 44’ lmao does that even make sense
I’m dead. No fucking sense. That’s how you tell she is goofy as hell around Gabe. ImageImage I should she wouldn’t havent been such a hot pants and they could have worked things out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

olemama wrote:
ytdramaqueen wrote:

We can agree to disagree on this. Blood does not trump all. Jess is married to Tommy and Big Kaden's father. It is critical for their marriage and for the happiness of the family for Jess's kids and Chris's kids to get along. Airabella does not matter one bit to the dynamic of this family.
Airabella is the boys’ sister just like addie is. Caden and tommy are not, they are just their mom’s current husband’s children. It is nice that they have a relationship with them but it can never replace a relationship with airabella especially since they are so close in age. Adults shouldn’t decide to deprive them from that relationship for stupid egotistical reasons. This is not about « this family », this is about kaden Kyson and landen. Everything isn’t Always about Jess and Chris.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I am usually not one to jump on the Jss still loves Gabe train but daayyyum I could cut that sexual tension with a knife. When she was like "what time do you want to come over?" and Gabes like "what time do you want me to come over?" I cringed so hard. and then (skinny!) Amber is literally just standing (trailing) behind Gabe haha
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

Natxo wrote:Jesss logic ‘you’re closer to 44 years than like..not 44’ lmao does that even make sense
Lol it's only his 26th birthday... so sure, he's slightly closer to 44 (18 years younger) than 4 (22 years older). What a comparison Jess.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Amber looks absolutely amazing! I'm not surprised Jess is all over Gabe like 'remember meeee?!' rn, Amber is looking hotter and hotter everyday!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

LilaLavender wrote: This leaves me to wonder; does anyone have any experience with having an estranged half sibling? I only know a couple people that have half-siblings and they all either grew up with them or at least have close contact with them. So one day I met a guy who had no siblings except that his dad had a daughter with a new woman, and then got sentenced to life in jail. He only saw his dad once a year to visit him in jail and he never ever met his half-sister. It's just such an odd thought to me to know that there's a person walking around the world that is "like you" but you don't know anything about them.
My father has a daughter from a previous relationship that I have never met and know little to nothing about. You're right, it's odd.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Honestly i don’t even understand why Gabe married Amber, he doesn’t seem like he’s into her. And Chris, he acts like he hates Jess half the time. Joking about her dying or killing her all the time. Like haha it’s just a joke, but nah. He can’t stand her most of the time. I feel like the only couple that actually likes each other is Jess and Gabe lmao

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I suspect Jess wants to reach 1M thanks to a video titled «I’m pregnant with my 6th child from my first baby daddy!!! »
KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KidsCatsChaos »

LilaLavender wrote:
ytdramaqueen wrote:
Yep. If anyone asks I’m an only child raised by my grandparents but both of my parents had other children with different people so technically I have 4 siblings, none of which I have a relationship with.
My parents had me in high school, dad joined military to get out of dodge and acts like I don’t exist. Mom is a hot mess so I act like she doesn’t exist.
My nieces and nephews are technically from my husbands side and my friends kids.

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I honestly wonder what Jess sees in Gabe though.. it's probably just the fact that he was her first and first serious bf. Its also probably just a game to her to get his attention and to show amber she will always be number one.

Also personal: i also have a half sibling that isnt in my life. My fad had him from a previous marriage (& didnt see him often) then my mom had my brother and i (& our dad hardly saw us as well.. i always ask why she had us with him if he didnt see his first kid to begin with lol) but anyway yeah since my mom and dad officially broke up when i was like 3ish i have never seen my half brother. I havent seen him since i was like 2 years old and have no idea what he looks like now. I dont feel the need to "reconnect" though.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

LilaLavender wrote:
ytdramaqueen wrote:
My dad was a man-whore and I have at least two(VERY possibly more) half-siblings out there who I’ve never met. I never really think about it but I guess it is weird that I have sisters and probably nieces and nephews out there that I could, and possibly have, run into and not know it.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lyanna wrote:
olemama wrote:
ytdramaqueen wrote:

We can agree to disagree on this. Blood does not trump all. Jess is married to Tommy and Big Kaden's father. It is critical for their marriage and for the happiness of the family for Jess's kids and Chris's kids to get along. Airabella does not matter one bit to the dynamic of this family.
Airabella is the boys’ sister just like addie is. Caden and tommy are not, they are just their mom’s current husband’s children. It is nice that they have a relationship with them but it can never replace a relationship with airabella especially since they are so close in age. Adults shouldn’t decide to deprive them from that relationship for stupid egotistical reasons. This is not about « this family », this is about kaden Kyson and landen. Everything isn’t Always about Jess and Chris.
Totally agree. Airabella might not matter to jess and Chris but why aren’t people thinking about kaden, kyson, and landen? I would want to know my half sibling..

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Lyanna wrote:I suspect Jess wants to reach 1M thanks to a video titled «I’m pregnant with my 6th child from my first baby daddy!!! »
That would be golden!! Lol

Id be afraid of what Chris would try to do if he found out jess and gabe cheated though.

Gabe and amber dont even look like they like each other.. i wonder how long itll take for them to break up (maybe not too long because of the cheating rumors) and for jess and chris to break up (when shes tired of him mooching off of her) for Jess and Gabe to finally be together

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I watch Gabe and Amber’s Q&A over on their channel, they have absolutely no chemistry and he looks so absolutely not into her. It kind of made me sad for her. I wonder why they even got married? One of the questions is what did you first notice about each other And Gabe pretty much didn’t say anything about Amber.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Imagine the views Jesss would get if she ~~~suddenly got back with Gabe?

My ass would be HERE for it, and you all know you would too. It'd be the juiciest her channel has been in years.
Annavi04 wrote:Id be afraid of what Chris would try to do if he found out jess and gabe cheated though.
THE RISE OF STABBY 2.0: THE ESQUILIN/ROQUE/SKUBE DISASTER
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Also whoa... Amber lost a lot of weight! I mean, don't get me wrong, she looks really good, but she was significantly heavier at her wedding two months ago. Damn. Go girl!

Maybe Stabby and Mess should join her during her workouts. Lazy asses.

Return to “JesssFam”