JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt106)

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Where was Chris in the latest video?????? He didnt seem to do anything, Jess took care of all the kids and got them ready for bed etc! Was he taking T&C home or was that the previous video?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

80085 wrote:I'm disgusted with how dismissive she is of her kid's health. Lilia looks sickly. Jessica was told years ago that Lilia and the twins were anaemic and hasn't done anything about it since. Not even small diet changes to incorporate more iron. Nothing.
Signs of severe anaemia:
pale/ashen (grey) skin
loss of appetite
fatigue
difficulty concentrating

She's probably seriously fatigued but it's masked by the constant sugar high she's on from her terrible diet mixed with her inability to concentrate.
This is why I think most of the kids' behavioral problems people see or that Jess complains about can be fixed with diet changes and a good routine. Those kids would transform if they ate real food, drank mostly water and had a routine.
NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

That was the most anticlimactic FAQ Friday. No one cares how long you breastfed, really.
And the fact that she had almost constantly been breastfeeding since Lilia was born is scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Her bedtime "routine" is shocking too. Those kids are feral, how are they that hyped up and disorganised at bedtime? She has no control or authority over them, it's only going to get worse because they know they can get away with it. God help her having at least 4 teens at a time who ignore her.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If Gabe doesn't step in, even if it means having her live with him most of the time, he'll be a grandpa in his 30s.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

NaNaBrianna wrote:That was the most anticlimactic FAQ Friday. No one cares how long you breastfed, really.
And the fact that she had almost constantly been breastfeeding since Lilia was born is scary.

Her " nuh nuhs" (ugh) are her whole identity now, she doesn't have anything else to define her other than BREASTFEEDING mum of five kids seven and under. She has nothing else and it was clear in the FAQ answer how desperate she is to cling to that.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her whole identity being breastfeeding is why I think she keeps Addie from eating meals. Why Addie couldn't have a snack with Dad while she got her lashes done. Why she flipped out when she didn't nurse well for 1 day. Oh no. When you reduce your own worth to popping out babies and lactating...and your husband is fixed.
nerdy91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nerdy91 »

Everytime she vlogs in the van the car seat on the left side looks hella tilted. Is that just me? Also everytime Addie gets the camera she turns it off XD the side eye is strong with this one
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I've honestly never known a mom who naps as much as Jessss.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

nerdy91 wrote:Everytime she vlogs in the van the car seat on the left side looks hella tilted. Is that just me? Also everytime Addie gets the camera she turns it off XD the side eye is strong with this one
It’s because they aren’t installed correctly. Graco has a strict no overlapping policy and those two seats are practically on top of each other. The worst part about it is that she was posting about the seats in a car seat group on Facebook so she KNOWS it isn’t right and just doesn’t care.

nerdy91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nerdy91 »

Bsveach15 wrote:
nerdy91 wrote:Everytime she vlogs in the van the car seat on the left side looks hella tilted. Is that just me? Also everytime Addie gets the camera she turns it off XD the side eye is strong with this one
It’s because they aren’t installed correctly. Graco has a strict no overlapping policy and those two seats are practically on top of each other. The worst part about it is that she was posting about the seats in a car seat group on Facebook so she KNOWS it isn’t right and just doesn’t care.

It looks so crooked that it doesn’t even look buckled the more I look at it. I guess car seat safety only matters when jesss says so
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:I've honestly never known a mom who naps as much as Jessss.

That’s because none of her kids have a routine. If she put the kids to bed early, was strict with Laden and Addie about sleeping in their own beds/cribs and did her editing during the day when Addie is napping or just playing with toys she’d be able to go to bed earlier and not be so tired. Also having a good diet and environment affects your sleeping, if she ate healthier she’d sleep better and if the house was clear it would make a nice atmosphere and remove the underlying stress that she doesn’t even know she has

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Let’s take the opened toothpaste away from Adzilla and place it within her reach TWICE, that’s super smart! And the way she says eczema where’s the “x”?

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I’m pretty sure comments were disabled because people were asking how the f her neighbor dropped by to take all 3 of her kids safely to school. They probably just all jump in the back seat without car seat or even seat belts. Ah how the night have fallen, Jessica and all her stuck up car seat safety.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

cjl123 wrote:I’m pretty sure comments were disabled because people were asking how the f her neighbor dropped by to take all 3 of her kids safely to school. They probably just all jump in the back seat without car seat or even seat belts. Ah how the night have fallen, Jessica and all her stuck up car seat safety.

I’m 100% positive the kids were not all in car seats. No random neighbor just has 3 extra car seats in their car. They probably didn’t even have 3 extra seatbelts. It’s okay though guys because it was just down the street. Jess logic.

ale1290-
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ale1290- »

Where was Chriss in the last video ? I just saw him playing basketball with game and that was all . She even said in the video that she does all the filming and editing . What an embarrassment of a man she has as a husband . If he doesn't work at least try helping out at the house . He only goes for landen and that is all . Poor Jessica and his luck with men .

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

I’m just surprised because Jess rarely disables comments, especially on her vlogs! I wonder what the comments were saying.
Most likely about the car seat issue. Or the fact that her kids are wild hellions at bedtime? Zero structure, and they’re screaming until the time their head hits the pillow. Also, WTF with her just letting Landen in her bed at night? Where do Chris and Jess even have room to sleep? If she laid down the law, and had a structured bed time routine/meal times and made Landen sleep in his own bed, her life would be so much easier.
No excuse for a mother of 5-7 to have chaos going on at all times. I would lose my damn mind!
But thank God for wine, right?

ale1290-
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ale1290- »

ale1290- wrote:Where was Chriss in the last video ? I just saw him playing basketball with game and that was all . She even said in the video that she does all the filming and editing . What an embarrassment of a man she has as a husband . If he doesn't work at least try helping out at the house . He only goes for landen and that is all . Poor Jessica and her luck with men .

Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

She's sitting in the car talking about only shopping at pink and target and then later says "I got this at kohl's..." lol I giggled a little bit at that. Also I have both target and pink leggings and they are about the same quality jesssss.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Per Snapchat she had no idea she disabled comments.

Return to “JesssFam”