JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt106)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt106)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - LilaLavender
Previous part - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13331

Previously:
-Jess had the kids participate in Elf on the Shelf antics for the holidays
-Addie's one year update went by and she still barely has hair (although it's coming)
-Jess caught her hair on fire because she can't practice basic cooking skills
-Jess and the kids cleaned out the playroom in anticipation for Christmas
-Lilia apparently isn't affected by Drake leaving years ago
-Jess "adopted" two foster kids for Christmas and the older kids (Lilia, K&K) got them presents
-Jess shared her Christmas budget (~$300/kid) and what she got the kids for Christmas (rain boots ERRWERRRRR)

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt

Unread post by marshmellow »

I couldn't click quicker to see the name of this thread :D
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The title. :D
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

How can she say drake leaving didn't affected Lilly. My parents split when I was 15 and it does take a toll On ones emotions.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Mommyof6 wrote:How can she say drake leaving didn't affected Lilly. My parents split when I was 15 and it does take a toll On ones emotions.
Because Lilia having sadness and confusion in her doesn't look good on camera.
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

Mommyof6 wrote:How can she say drake leaving didn't affected Lilly. My parents split when I was 15 and it does take a toll On ones emotions.
She was 3. A lot different than 15.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

BaileyBoo12 wrote:
And this too. My parents split when I was 12 and I was heavily affected, but a 12 year old understands much more than a 3 year old does. Lilia is probably used to people being in and out of their lives because of how inconsistent and messy her mom is. Also, Drake isn't her real dad or anything. If this were Gabe we were talking about, it'd be totally different.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

jcait00 wrote:
BaileyBoo12 wrote:
And this too. My parents split when I was 12 and I was heavily affected, but a 12 year old understands much more than a 3 year old does. Lilia is probably used to people being in and out of their lives because of how inconsistent and messy her mom is. Also, Drake isn't her real dad or anything. If this were Gabe we were talking about, it'd be totally different.
It’s proven that having men in and even that young takes a toll on you. She may not remember but may have underlying issues from it. Between drake in and out and I’m sure the quality of care jess have going up and down, it has the makes for a very insecure lil person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Either way, we'll never know. Jess never addresses anything real on camera. Costco trips, zooming in on baldy's red!!!!!! hair, buying expensive bows on Etsy, and being thirsty over her ex doesn't count.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

There's no way lilia wasn't effected by drake leaving. Maybe she's over it now but I'm sure all of the kids were, jessss just refused to address it because she's so "positive." Remember how upset kaden always was after drake left? He was always crying and upset and wanting to breast feed/comfort nurse constantly, and Jess would always dismiss it and say he was "just grumpy today" but it was like every day. I even remember people pointing out, as it was all happening, that they wishes jesss would make videos explaining how the kids were handling everything and how she's dealing with it with them. It took her 3 years to address lilias reaction and all she said was "she wasn't effected."
There's no way the kids were totally fine after their fathe/father figure leaves, they move back in with grandma, and suddenly there's a newborn baby in the family. No way.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

double post but she's always been that way about her real life. She waited months to address her break up with gabe, drake just kind of showed up in her videos, she never fully discussed the decision making process in drake moving in or her parents remodeling, her and drake getting back together before the twins were born, she totally hid them getting re-married, after the second divorce she never mentioned drake seeing the boys. Even tho it was rare, it would happen and she'd act like it didn't then blast him over his missed visits. it all just happens and she acts like it's not a big deal. It's weird to me. It's like, she knows she's the idiot and in the wrong in al of these situations so she acts like they're normal and not a big deal, plays it off like she's positive and perfect. She's a mess and I think she knows it
nerdy91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nerdy91 »

I’m still shook about her feeding Addie unwashed buggy fruit and then talking about how trashy she used to think it was to feed kids a snack while shopping. Ummm Jess you’re focusing on the wrong part being trash...
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

BaileyBoo12 wrote:
Yeah but not necessarily in a good way. By 15 you're at least old enough to understand what's happening and why, and if it's your bio parents then presumably they'll both still be in your life. Lilia had known Drake as her dad (for better or worse) since she was a baby and then one day he just left and never came back.What's more he sometimes took the boys but never wanted to see her, never even asked how the baby he raised was doing? That's the makings of some real deep trauma, the kind that continues the cycle of being a teen mom/men in and out of your life/filling the void with whatever makes you feel better.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

chelsieross7 wrote:double post but she's always been that way about her real life. She waited months to address her break up with gabe, drake just kind of showed up in her videos, she never fully discussed the decision making process in drake moving in or her parents remodeling, her and drake getting back together before the twins were born, she totally hid them getting re-married, after the second divorce she never mentioned drake seeing the boys. Even tho it was rare, it would happen and she'd act like it didn't then blast him over his missed visits. it all just happens and she acts like it's not a big deal. It's weird to me. It's like, she knows she's the idiot and in the wrong in al of these situations so she acts like they're normal and not a big deal, plays it off like she's positive and perfect. She's a mess and I think she knows it
I mean I agree but she's not in the wrong for Drake not visiting and he deserves exactly no credit for showing up a handful of times. She shouldn't be blasting it for the kids to find but I'm glad she didn't let him off the hook for being a crappy father.Girls who say stuff like 'oh well to be fair to him the kids' dad had them twice this month so that's only 2 visits missed' are so pathetic like girl no, get to court and have his custody cut down so he can stop disappointing your kids.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

nerdy91 wrote:I’m still shook about her feeding Addie unwashed buggy fruit and then talking about how trashy she used to think it was to feed kids a snack while shopping. Ummm Jess you’re focusing on the wrong part being trash...
Buggy fruit haha i never head of it being called that.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

My parents divorced when I was 3 and I still clearly remember it and all the fighting and what not. There is no way Lilia wasn't/isn't affected by Drake leaving.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

But guys Lilia was not a bright toddler. She seemed really off back then and I highly doubt she had paid much attention to all fights. But I do believe she remembers Drake but now she's too obno to give a shit about anyone that is out of sight.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

nerdy91 wrote:I’m still shook about her feeding Addie unwashed buggy fruit and then talking about how trashy she used to think it was to feed kids a snack while shopping. Ummm Jess you’re focusing on the wrong part being trash...
I’m so glad I wasn’t the only one that felt grossed out by the strawberries, yuk yuk they are heavily sprayed even organic strawberries are sprayed just because they have been grown In Organic soil it doesn’t make them immune to growers extending their life the rules are confusing, some do some don’t spray but why take the risk ,

Even without spray they would still be dirty eww,

Couldn’t they buy tommy a birthday cake ffs that’s so wrong Addie had that whole party , couldn’t they have whipped up a little surprise party with a few finger foods and a cake ,

Not good enough for her kids and it’s not like she made it special for tommy kaden got more attention in the vlog (what’s new) ugh nauseating!
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Plus Jess is constantly praising Lilia for always being super happy and smiley. I doubt if she wants to disappoint her mum by expressing negative feelings.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Jess is such a damn joke. Says in her new vlog, oh all they had is Christmas cupcakes. What a liar, no store just has Christmas cupcakes. Not only that she knew when Tommy's birthday was, why not order him a f'ing cake or cupcakes tray...princess Addie got a giant cake she didn't even like.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”