JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt106)

minties82
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt

Unread post by minties82 »

twomommies wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Her whole identity being breastfeeding is why I think she keeps Addie from eating meals. Why Addie couldn't have a snack with Dad while she got her lashes done. Why she flipped out when she didn't nurse well for 1 day. Oh no. When you reduce your own worth to popping out babies and lactating...and your husband is fixed.
AddATit couldn't just eat cut up fruit or a squeeze pouch when she got her lashes done? Jesss has an addiction. Does AddATit ever eat baby food or baby cookies?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
She should just be eating every day regular food, no need for any special baby foods as a toddler! She should be tucking into everything.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Did anyone hear I think it was Landon say (while in his underwear) “Kaden I have a present for you”. And Jess immediately said “no that’s inappropriate.”
I can’t help but think he probably copied something provocative that he’s seen Chris do to Jess.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Nikier wrote:Did anyone hear I think it was Landon say (while in his underwear) “Kaden I have a present for you”. And Jess immediately said “no that’s inappropriate.”
I can’t help but think he probably copied something provocative that he’s seen Chris do to Jess.
Chris says inappropriate things to Jess in front of the kids so this wouldn’t surprise me. They are trash.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Jess has said before that the kids watch her videos. I wonder if they happen to come across videos with Drake in them?
boymom3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boymom3 »

Nikier wrote:Did anyone hear I think it was Landon say (while in his underwear) “Kaden I have a present for you”. And Jess immediately said “no that’s inappropriate.”
I thought the exact same thing

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

twomommies wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Her whole identity being breastfeeding is why I think she keeps Addie from eating meals. Why Addie couldn't have a snack with Dad while she got her lashes done. Why she flipped out when she didn't nurse well for 1 day. Oh no. When you reduce your own worth to popping out babies and lactating...and your husband is fixed.
AddATit couldn't just eat cut up fruit or a squeeze pouch when she got her lashes done? Jesss has an addiction. Does AddATit ever eat baby food or baby cookies?

Baby food?? A COOKIE?? Golden child only eats pizza crust, Taco Bell or Texas Roadhouse, dont you know!
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I figured Landen either flipped Kaden off or lowered his underwear and showed him his butt. Chris and Jess are crude with each other, Jess and Janell are crude with each other or he picked it up from his brothers or the kids he plays with outside. Sigh.
minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

Nicknackpaddywack wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:Let’s take the opened toothpaste away from Adzilla and place it within her reach TWICE, that’s super smart! And the way she says eczema Image where’s the “x”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She says ex-ma... it’s literally like so so so annoying

I can’t with her speech.
We say it as exma in New Zealand too, it just seems to roll off the.tongue! I think every English speaking country says something that irks people from another. i.e noo-cue-ler for nuclear (we'd say new-clear) or an-artica which misses the t and c of anTarCtica, we commonly hear things like that from Americans.

Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

We say ex-ma here in Australia, and we pronounce asthma as asss-ma
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

minties82 wrote:
Unfortunately for Addie that's the pizza crust they throw on her highchair tray or guts from a Taco. During the eyelash video, she was like 10-11 months old and I'm like couldn't you have brought a banana or Cheerios or something for her. Nope weird awkward breastfeeding for the views. One day she might lose a nipple with these nursing acrobatics she keeps going for.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

boymom3 wrote:
I thought the exact same thing

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I have images of a towel-clad Jason Segel 'I've got a surprise for you!' in 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' lmao

( not child or work safe )
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

They disabled comments again! I wonder if YouTube is doing it. Maybe they are about to be demonetized?

Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Baconsgirl wrote:They disabled comments again! I wonder if YouTube is doing it. Maybe they are about to be demonetized?

I WISH they were being demonetised, we can only hope, but I'm seeing comments.

BTW.. my above comment about Jason Segel was meaning I had an image in my head of Chris doing that to Messica... it had nothing to do with the children other than being along the lines of what the previous posters had thought about Landen maybe imitating something he had seen. I hope it came across the way I intended. Now I need to wash my brain out with bleach to remove the images in it.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Baconsgirl wrote:They disabled comments again! I wonder if YouTube is doing it. Maybe they are about to be demonetized?

I bet it is YouTube!
NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

I wonder if it is YouTube doing it. The title of the video could be throwing a red flag. Idk how YT feels about people blasting how much they make off of them, so they could be flagging it for possible inappropriate content.

Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

It's showing 323 comments for me, and none are about the lack of car seats, just the usual minion adoration. I've refreshed a couple of times and can still see the comments, but don't want to keep doing it if I'm lining her pockets by it.
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

How much do you wanna bet she takes Addie to ER for her eczema?

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:There have been several deaths this year due to flu, especially children. I think one died in California in the last few days. If Lilias fever was really 106 and she didn’t take her to the doctor that’s insane. I’m glad Lilia is ok.
About Gabe taking the twins, I don’t think that’s weird at all he’s known them their entire life, and just because he’s not related to them doesn’t mean he can’t spend time with them. They’re his daughter’s brothers so there is a connection. Plus children need all the love and support they can get, especially when their father isn’t present.

The only part I find weird is how Jess makes such a huge deal out of it. Otherwise, it’s pretty much the same as an uncle taking them out for a few hours

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

#FreeFinleyandJackson
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

minties82 wrote:
twomommies wrote:

She should just be eating every day regular food, no need for any special baby foods as a toddler! She should be tucking into everything.

Oh I meant like applesauce and even cut up fruit in a bag as well, not all baby food

Return to “JesssFam”