JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt106)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I'm surprised they allow her to return to many electronics. Here the stores have caught on. Maybe because they have so many Best Buys she keeps going to different ones.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

fingusername wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote:I don’t understand why they let the baby play with an expensive camera. She’s going to think she can touch anything she wants. And yikes.. did anyone notice how full her diaper looked when she was carrying the camera around?
I also don’t understand how she doesn’t have time to do groceries when they are both always home....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because her kids don’t have rules and if Adzila breaks it she’ll just go buy another one. And I’m pretty sure that kid’s diaper is always full.

She takes broken cameras in to be fixed and then buys a new camera to use until the warranty work is done. Then she returns the new one. Sneaky b!tch.
And meanwhile innocent consumers thinking they are buying a brand new product end up with a returned one instead and assured 'Oh no, it's not used, it was used as a display, or we opened the box to show a customer'
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Princesskris77 wrote:I don’t understand why they let the baby play with an expensive camera. She’s going to think she can touch anything she wants. And yikes.. did anyone notice how full her diaper looked when she was carrying the camera around?
I also don’t understand how she doesn’t have time to do groceries when they are both always home....

If I can do online grocery shopping and have it delivered to the semi-rural part of Australia that I'm in, I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be too many places left in the world where you can't!! Besides, it is just soooooo easy!!!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote:
charmed596 wrote:Wonder if jess doesn’t do frequent baby updates like she did w her other’s is because she can’t deal with her princess not be the perfect all American baby mess wants

I'm pretty sure in her eyes Addy would be the perfect princess, though you could have a point. She is really going out of her way lately to really push the points that she is both losing weight and growing hair. I know the hair ( or lack of ) must absolutely kill her!! I don't find Lilia overly attractive but she has all the qualities Mess loves in her... olive skin, long blonde hair, skinny, flexible and an obnoxious personality. It is easy to see why she would want to keep showing her off to the world. Addy at this stage is the complete opposite, though I do love her sweet little personality ( for now! ).
I can totally see Lilia being the "prettier" sis in future. Addie could be chubby, wearing glasses, geeky looking. I could be totally wrong because puberty is something. But in NO way Addie is her dream all American baby. At least not as of now.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Annavi04 »

marshmellow wrote:
Scooby-dooby-doo wrote:
charmed596 wrote:Wonder if jess doesn’t do frequent baby updates like she did w her other’s is because she can’t deal with her princess not be the perfect all American baby mess wants

I'm pretty sure in her eyes Addy would be the perfect princess, though you could have a point. She is really going out of her way lately to really push the points that she is both losing weight and growing hair. I know the hair ( or lack of ) must absolutely kill her!! I don't find Lilia overly attractive but she has all the qualities Mess loves in her... olive skin, long blonde hair, skinny, flexible and an obnoxious personality. It is easy to see why she would want to keep showing her off to the world. Addy at this stage is the complete opposite, though I do love her sweet little personality ( for now! ).
I can totally see Lilia being the "prettier" sis in future. Addie could be chubby, wearing glasses, geeky looking. I could be totally wrong because puberty is something. But in NO way Addie is her dream all American baby. At least not as of now.
Aww no I love Addie lol shes a cutie and she has a really likable little personality. I dont think many kids will get along with Lilia when she becomes a preteen
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Can Jess top disrespecting Amber with her clickbait titles?? "My EX picked up MY kids" like wow, get over it already! I would be so done with her if I was Amber.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Annavi04 wrote:Can Jess top disrespecting Amber with her clickbait titles?? "My EX picked up MY kids" like wow, get over it already! I would be so done with her if I was Amber.
I just had the EXACT thought when I saw it. Does she HAVE to rub it in Amber's face every single opportunity? Clearly she does, and it annoys the heck out of me!
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

She seemed almost 'clingy' to Chris in the latest blog too. Clingy might not be the right word, but it was like she has been reading in here and wants to show us all that her and Chris are madly in love with each other. That or she is trying to show Amber that she has nothing to worry about with her and Gabe, that she is soooooooo in love with her own husband. Did anyone else feel/see this vibe?
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

So another fab, fun holiday weekend for Tommy and Big C. Climb in a car after school on Friday and drive for 6 or more hours. Arrive in Modesto late and exhausted. Get hauled out of bed and go watch Kyson and Kaden play basketball while you sit in the bleachers. But it's ok though because you get to stare at your dad's phone. Go to trampoline place. On Sunday get dragged out of bed so you can watch your dad play paintball. But it's ok though because you get to throw paintball pellets at each other. On Monday climb back in car and drive for six hours. Fun! Fun! Fun! (And Tommy, if looks could kill!!!!)
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Why did I feel like that vid was for us?

- We see Gabe again after mentioning them being absent.

- T & C get one on one time with their dad.

- She proved that Lilia was “healthy”.

- She “proved” that her and Chris are just as in love as ever. Bleugh!

Side note - she said she never spends any money on herself. She has a huge wardrobe, and she is always in new clothes! She gets her nails done, eyelashes done, she’s always getting shit from Target and Hobby Lobby.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

olemama wrote:So another fab, fun holiday weekend for Tommy and Big C. Climb in a car after school on Friday and drive for 6 or more hours. Arrive in Modesto late and exhausted. Get hauled out of bed and go watch Kyson and Kaden play basketball while you sit in the bleachers. But it's ok though because you get to stare at your dad's phone. Go to trampoline place. On Sunday get dragged out of bed so you can watch your dad play paintball. But it's ok though because you get to throw paintball pellets at each other. On Monday climb back in car and drive for six hours. Fun! Fun! Fun! (And Tommy, if looks could kill!!!!)
Those poor kids.
In my early teen years my dad would drag me along for weekend trips to my aunt’s house in Arizona. Friday evenings we would drive for 4 hours, and come back Sunday afternoon. I hated it so much. I can’t imagine it for their age to be in a car 6 hours!!

Jess, just please let Chris spend a weekend alone with his boys in their own city!!!

pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

Okay, so Jess can leave Addie (and ALL the other kids) with Chris when she goes shopping but she can't leave her with him to go to the doctor's with Landen alone or just run some errands?
that's just bullshit
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Do grocery stores in her area not do click and collect? It would make her life so much easier. But then again is Messica and she doesn't
do easy..
Ilive in Northern BC, Canada. We are 9+ hours from anything and we have it at both our grocery stores. Go online or on the app, choose what you want, and then just go pick it up at the store. They bring it out to your car and everything.
OkayBih
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OkayBih »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
olemama wrote:So another fab, fun holiday weekend for Tommy and Big C. Climb in a car after school on Friday and drive for 6 or more hours. Arrive in Modesto late and exhausted. Get hauled out of bed and go watch Kyson and Kaden play basketball while you sit in the bleachers. But it's ok though because you get to stare at your dad's phone. Go to trampoline place. On Sunday get dragged out of bed so you can watch your dad play paintball. But it's ok though because you get to throw paintball pellets at each other. On Monday climb back in car and drive for six hours. Fun! Fun! Fun! (And Tommy, if looks could kill!!!!)
Those poor kids.
In my early teen years my dad would drag me along for weekend trips to my aunt’s house in Arizona. Friday evenings we would drive for 4 hours, and come back Sunday afternoon. I hated it so much. I can’t imagine it for their age to be in a car 6 hours!!

Jess, just please let Chris spend a weekend alone with his boys in their own city!!!

THIS.
For fuck's sake! I would never date a man, let alone marry him if he's more into me than his kids. That shit raises eyebrows!
But I mean, this is exactly what Jess' wants. I can totally imagine her thinking to herself: "Wow, Chrissy doesn't give a shit about his kids when he's with me. He must adore me!"
Nah, bitch... if you can't love your sons enough, you can't really love someone else. But that's just my opinion.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I don’t find Addie cute... however, the looks that she gives are fucking hilarious. She’s over her mom’s shit already.

Keep fighting the establishment kid!!!

Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

smom12 wrote:I don’t find Addie cute... however, the looks that she gives are fucking hilarious. She’s over her mom’s shit already.

Keep fighting the establishment kid!!!

I bet Mess can't STAND the sight of Airabella who let's face it, will likely be the boy's prettiest sister and THE perfect princess that Mess was wanting all along from Drake.
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

Since when does this fool think she doesn’t spend money on herself? She’s always shopping. She has tons of clothes and does her nails and eye lashes and all the take out. Ridiculous.
I don’t think she would have half as much trouble with Addie in public if she made the rule she wasn’t allowed out of the cart. My kids were not allowed to walk around the store and touch everything. They knew from a young age they had to sit in the cart and be good.
Also maybe feed the kid. I don’t understand the nursing so much. She needs to eat more then just a few Cheerios

Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

Maybe they wouldn’t have holes in the wall if they didn’t play with skateboards in the House.
That last video drove me crazy in so many ways.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Princesskris77 wrote:Since when does this fool think she doesn’t spend money on herself? She’s always shopping. She has tons of clothes and does her nails and eye lashes and all the take out. Ridiculous.
I don’t think she would have half as much trouble with Addie in public if she made the rule she wasn’t allowed out of the cart. My kids were not allowed to walk around the store and touch everything. They knew from a young age they had to sit in the cart and be good.
Also maybe feed the kid. I don’t understand the nursing so much. She needs to eat more then just a few Cheerios

Agree with all of this so so much!

One year olds are at a point where they need boundaries set, she needs to be told no, she needs to be shown how to behave. I will never understand why she doesn't belt Addie into the pram or trolley. If she's belted in, she cannot stand up. Simple solution.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote:Since when does this fool think she doesn’t spend money on herself? She’s always shopping. She has tons of clothes and does her nails and eye lashes and all the take out. Ridiculous.

Agree with all of this so so much!

One year olds are at a point where they need boundaries set, she needs to be told no, she needs to be shown how to behave. I will never understand why she doesn't belt Addie into the pram or trolley. If she's belted in, she cannot stand up. Simple solution.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Omg why would you restrict her like that? She’s a free spirit, she needs to roam free like a gazelle! Let her be a kid! She needs to explore! Why put rules on kids, they are just kids! They are supposed to be terrors! CACKLE

Return to “JesssFam”