MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Princesskris77
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

olemama wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote:
Totally agree!! I definitely don’t care if they make any money. They could do it the old fashion way and EARN it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jess does earn it; YTMDers just don't like the way she earns her money. It takes her several hours a day to record and edit in order to pump out a few vlogs a week. Chris's role in the marriage is to run interference with the kids so she can do it. Youtube brings in good money for families that can grow their channel. If I condemn Jess for doing this, do I condemn the parents who vlog their child's cancer treatment to make money to get better care? Do I condemn the family who vlogs their autistic child? ( and they now make enough for both parents to stay home, do youtube and care for their child.) It's not a choice I would make but there are far worse ways to make a living (i.e. being a drug executive and raising the price for epi-pens to the point where nobody can afford them!)
Sorry I don’t see that as earning it at all. They could have jobs. I haven’t watched in a while and she’s still doing fine so LOL

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Easter can be from March 22 to April 25 in the Gregorian calendar!
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

minties82 wrote:Wtf is dabbing? Ugh guess I'll have to actually go watch the vlog...

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
It’s an arm gesture Cam Newton started. He’s a Qb for the Panthers. It’s out of date. Her kids are obsessed with it and all look dumb doing it.

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

olemama wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote:
Totally agree!! I definitely don’t care if they make any money. They could do it the old fashion way and EARN it!!!

Jess does earn it; YTMDers just don't like the way she earns her money. It takes her several hours a day to record and edit in order to pump out a few vlogs a week. Chris's role in the marriage is to run interference with the kids so she can do it. Youtube brings in good money for families that can grow their channel. If I condemn Jess for doing this, do I condemn the parents who vlog their child's cancer treatment to make money to get better care? Do I condemn the family who vlogs their autistic child? ( and they now make enough for both parents to stay home, do youtube and care for their child.) It's not a choice I would make but there are far worse ways to make a living (i.e. being a drug executive and raising the price for epi-pens to the point where nobody can afford them!)
What's the difference between someone recording their sick kid and then what Jess does she exploits her kids too so for you to say that is kinda a double standard?

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Princesskris77 wrote:
minties82 wrote:Wtf is dabbing? Ugh guess I'll have to actually go watch the vlog...

It’s an arm gesture Cam Newton started. He’s a Qb for the Panthers. It’s out of date. Her kids are obsessed with it and all look dumb doing it.

I teach middle school and I can tell you dabbing is sooo 2017. :lol:
tabii0223
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tabii0223 »

Moony wrote:Does Jess really believe that Easter is sometimes in March??? She said the twins birthday is 2 days before easter this year and sometimes it’s on easter

Easter can fall in March also

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

jessie131 wrote:I was just watching the video where she is showing the outfits for the twins party.

And I’m white myself, but I’m sorry white people dabbing is the cringiest thing ever, especially white kids. It’s old to, I haven’t seen someone dab in awhile. I would never let my kids dab, let alone buying them shirts with animals dabbing.

They’re like what 6? Let kids be kids
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

jessie131 wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I definitely think she tries to express Gabe and it’s just odd. I don’t blame her though, he seems to be a better father then Chris and drake are. And this may be a unpopular opinion, but I think he is the most attractive out of the three of them.

Does anyone know why they broke up?

They drifted apart. Makes sense because they dated for 4 years of high school and people change a shit ton during that period
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

It’s a dance move
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

olemama wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote:

Of course it takes work to do Youtube, I never doubted that. Though, doing Youtube fulltime and use it as an excuse not to get further education is what's annoying me. I know Jess is not alone in this, many Yts do that. I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, maybe their management keeps encouraging Yotubers to devote every free minute to the videos. Stupid idea, when the bosses up in headquaters restrict what content is allowed and what isn't and suddenly your only source of income is gone.

I would say it depends on the reason you make videos of your children. If they're informative, like videos about asd, cancer treatment (though only if the child agrees to be filmed), developement process, or even simple things, like experiments, or homework, then fine, go ahead. Filming your children in the bathtub, or while breastfeeding, or holding a camera into their face as soon as they wake up, is a different matter. But of course many Yt-Moms need that content, otherwise their videos would pool around the 6 minute mark.

There is tons of material Jess could use, without having to film her children all the time. The thing is, she's not the kind of person who does anything, besides trying to get sponsorships, so she can take that money and throw it out the window for something stupid. Tons of content about food (if she would cook), or organise laundry for 5 children (if she would do that regularly), or cleaning a house with that many people inside (if she wouldn't think about hiring a maid), or recommendations about the furniture they got. Tipps and tricks abut doing homework with stubborn children, research about speechproblems (two of her children had a problem at some point), what kind of healthy diet she's trying to set for herself to get into shape, something about what she found out about her operation....etc. There is so much stuff that could be interesting material for other Moms, or Moms-to-be, where her children don't need to be involved all the time.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

jessie131 wrote:I was just watching the video where she is showing the outfits for the twins party.

And I’m white myself, but I’m sorry white people dabbing is the cringiest thing ever, especially white kids. It’s old to, I haven’t seen someone dab in awhile. I would never let my kids dab, let alone buying them shirts with animals dabbing.

What has color of the skin got to do with a dance move? :?
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Just remember prostitution is making money too... but it doesn’t mean it’s a good living

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 265d25.jpg[/img]

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Shawn2011 wrote:I'm uncomfortable with the idea of the stay-at-home spouse having to get permission from the working spouse to buy things. Having said that, I can't imagine anyone in a healthy relationship making such a huge purchase without consulting their partner. Did she say that he just went out and bought it without telling her, or that she said no and he did it anyway? I feel like those are different things.
Personal but I think it depends on the couple really. My hubby works, I stay at home. A few years ago we had a joint checking account and it was that way for many years. We always fought about money and I suck at managing money, I make impulse purchases etc....I'm just bad with money.
Now he has a checking account on his own and I dont. I don't carry a debit card or anything. If o need something, I tell him and he gives me money.
It works for us....now we have money stacked back in savings and we pretty much never right about money.
Having said that..... If he wants to buy somethinh big....he does talk to me about it first, which I appreciate.
I'm just awful with money. So it's necessary for us.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Newmomma wrote:

What has color of the skin got to do with a dance move? :?
Stop

izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

Going back to the whole 'Lilla's an unfortunate looking kid', its most definitely an awkward stage and you can see this through Avia Butler (Princesstard) from the Shaytards channel. Avia was filmed for the whole of her life and she wasn't always the prettiest girl, she had awkward hair cuts, a strange fashion taste, bushy eyebrows and an overbite. Since they've come back to Youtube, shes a year older and looks gorgeous, she wears co-coordinating clothes, has braces, wears light makeup, tames her eyebrows and just has matured overall. Just like Lilla, her genetics aren't anything special so I think that Lillia will be a gorgeous teenager she just needs to mature which shouldn't be happening at the moment as shes only 7!
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

izziebelle13 wrote:Going back to the whole 'Lilla's an unfortunate looking kid', its most definitely an awkward stage and you can see this through Avia Butler (Princesstard) from the Shaytards channel. Avia was filmed for the whole of her life and she wasn't always the prettiest girl, she had awkward hair cuts, a strange fashion taste, bushy eyebrows and an overbite. Since they've come back to Youtube, shes a year older and looks gorgeous, she wears co-coordinating clothes, has braces, wears light makeup, tames her eyebrows and just has matured overall. Just like Lilla, her genetics aren't anything special so I think that Lillia will be a gorgeous teenager she just needs to mature which shouldn't be happening at the moment as shes only 7!
I was JUST about to bring up the Shaytards return lol
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

izziebelle13 wrote:Going back to the whole 'Lilla's an unfortunate looking kid', its most definitely an awkward stage and you can see this through Avia Butler (Princesstard) from the Shaytards channel. Avia was filmed for the whole of her life and she wasn't always the prettiest girl, she had awkward hair cuts, a strange fashion taste, bushy eyebrows and an overbite. Since they've come back to Youtube, shes a year older and looks gorgeous, she wears co-coordinating clothes, has braces, wears light makeup, tames her eyebrows and just has matured overall. Just like Lilla, her genetics aren't anything special so I think that Lillia will be a gorgeous teenager she just needs to mature which shouldn't be happening at the moment as shes only 7!
I was JUST about to bring up the Shaytards return lol
kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

tabii0223 wrote:
Moony wrote:Does Jess really believe that Easter is sometimes in March??? She said the twins birthday is 2 days before easter this year and sometimes it’s on easter

Easter can fall in March also

Good Friday is in March this year
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

I'll say as someone who was a very unfortunate looking child, puberty was the best thing to ever happen to me. :lol:

Return to “JesssFam”