MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Natxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Unread post by Natxo »

So are Tommy and Caden going to come at all? What about Mess’ annual blended family Easter photo shoot with 7 kids?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

girl_please wrote:Even though Chris is awful and spends money irresponsibly, giving your non-working spouse an allowance in 2018 is really embarrassing. They just need to have an adult conversation about finances and stick to a budget, both of them!
Maybe what they can do it have a joint account where she transfers money to cover bills and then their agreed-upon spending money for the month - say $100 or whatever and then after that, they both have to discuss it or something. At the end of the day, she has five kids to take care of if he decides to bail and drain the account when he leaves it makes sense she'd protect herself.

I think one of the major reasons Jess and Gabe broke up is he realized she intentionally got pregnant without telling him.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Natxo wrote:So are Tommy and Caden going to come at all? What about Mess’ annual blended family Easter photo shoot with 7 kids?
Could be wrong but what i got from that video was Chris is going down to where his boys are for a week, including the weekend the twins party is (is that this weekend). They didn't mention him bringing them up at all so I'd guess they aren't going up at all. But we'll see when the photos are posted om sure.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

girl_please wrote:Even though Chris is awful and spends money irresponsibly, giving your non-working spouse an allowance in 2018 is really embarrassing. They just need to have an adult conversation about finances and stick to a budget, both of them!

And in terms of Jess and Gabe's friendship, I don't think it's that weird and I honestly don't think there is any sort of longing for him on her part. What I really hate though, is that people think it's so trashy/desperate for her to do those stretches or the splits, but it's not for Gabe...? It is cringey as hell though, I think most of us agree on that much.
Yeah, they were both upstaging Lilia. She had just learned a new skill and they should have praised her for it and left it at that. Their reaction is what you would expect from immature parents.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Princesskris77 wrote:
Totally agree!! I definitely don’t care if they make any money. They could do it the old fashion way and EARN it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jess does earn it; YTMDers just don't like the way she earns her money. It takes her several hours a day to record and edit in order to pump out a few vlogs a week. Chris's role in the marriage is to run interference with the kids so she can do it. Youtube brings in good money for families that can grow their channel. If I condemn Jess for doing this, do I condemn the parents who vlog their child's cancer treatment to make money to get better care? Do I condemn the family who vlogs their autistic child? ( and they now make enough for both parents to stay home, do youtube and care for their child.) It's not a choice I would make but there are far worse ways to make a living (i.e. being a drug executive and raising the price for epi-pens to the point where nobody can afford them!)
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

All does not seem well in camp co parent regarding tommy and caden...I think if I was Ashley I’d have issues too jess has the kids in the vlog with their school logo on I’m sure it was,maybe now Chris can give the boys the quality time they deserve instead of them being an after thought

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Does Jess really believe that Easter is sometimes in March??? She said the twins birthday is 2 days before easter this year and sometimes it’s on easter

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

olemama wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote:
Totally agree!! I definitely don’t care if they make any money. They could do it the old fashion way and EARN it!!!

Jess does earn it; YTMDers just don't like the way she earns her money. It takes her several hours a day to record and edit in order to pump out a few vlogs a week. Chris's role in the marriage is to run interference with the kids so she can do it. Youtube brings in good money for families that can grow their channel. If I condemn Jess for doing this, do I condemn the parents who vlog their child's cancer treatment to make money to get better care? Do I condemn the family who vlogs their autistic child? ( and they now make enough for both parents to stay home, do youtube and care for their child.) It's not a choice I would make but there are far worse ways to make a living (i.e. being a drug executive and raising the price for epi-pens to the point where nobody can afford them!)
Please. The kids are already hurt by having their lives exploited for money. A small handful of us here not giving her revenue is NOT gonna out a dent in her $7-8K a month income.

5678Jade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 5678Jade »

Moony wrote:Does Jess really believe that Easter is sometimes in March??? She said the twins birthday is 2 days before easter this year and sometimes it’s on easter

I’m pretty sure Easter was in March a few years ago. 2015 or 2016 I think

minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

Wtf is dabbing? Ugh guess I'll have to actually go watch the vlog...

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
Mellout87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mellout87 »

Yeah actually March 27 2016 was Easter. I just googled it, because I know one year everybody thought it was strange that Easter was in March.
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Moony wrote:Does Jess really believe that Easter is sometimes in March??? She said the twins birthday is 2 days before easter this year and sometimes it’s on easter

It was a few years ago so....

olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

Easter is often at the end of March :P
Mellout87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mellout87 »

Easter thing...I admit it's easy to forget. I know it's sometimes in March. I think one year it was late April? The last time, March 27 2016 was 3 days after my Son's Birthday. Totally forgot about that lol.
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Mellout87 wrote:Easter thing...I admit it's easy to forget. I know it's sometimes in March. I think one year it was late April? The last time, March 27 2016 was 3 days after my Son's Birthday. Totally forgot about that lol.
Tbf I’m not even sure what day it is today, so I can see how you could forget that easter can be in march

Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

olemama wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote:

Sorry I don’t see that as earning it at all. They could have jobs. I haven’t watched in a while and she’s still doing fine so LOL

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Easter can be from March 22 to April 25 in the Gregorian calendar!
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

minties82 wrote:Wtf is dabbing? Ugh guess I'll have to actually go watch the vlog...

It’s an arm gesture Cam Newton started. He’s a Qb for the Panthers. It’s out of date. Her kids are obsessed with it and all look dumb doing it.

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

olemama wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote:

What's the difference between someone recording their sick kid and then what Jess does she exploits her kids too so for you to say that is kinda a double standard?

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Princesskris77 wrote:
minties82 wrote:Wtf is dabbing? Ugh guess I'll have to actually go watch the vlog...

It’s an arm gesture Cam Newton started. He’s a Qb for the Panthers. It’s out of date. Her kids are obsessed with it and all look dumb doing it.

I teach middle school and I can tell you dabbing is sooo 2017. :lol:

Return to “JesssFam”