MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Unread post by marshmellow »

KittyKax wrote:
Elle Woods wrote:
cardboardbox wrote:Ignorant Image
[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... e13ae2.jpg[/img]
can't stand people who park like that but of course Jess would feel entitled to do whatever she wants.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk
Someone parked like that when I was at Disney and my brother spit on their door handle XD
Great idea. There is this asshole who parks ridiculously close to my car ALL THE FUCKING TIME when I take my kids swimming. My daughter can't even get into her carseat. I should make her go inside, park elsewhere and buckle her up. I swear that idiot so much. I wish bees go into all his orifices, i'm not even kidding.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

Kenzie23 wrote:Is it possible that they are only allowed to sign merch that you have bought there at Disney? That was my first thought, that it's basically all about making money. I know the lady said health reasons, but I think it's really because Landen didn't buy his cast there, so nope, can't sign it.
Wrong. I imagine if he had a Mickey notepad bought at the Dollar Tree, they wouldn't hesitate to sign it. Disney isn't horrible like that...I'm not a fan on her level but I know people who use cheap stuff there and aren't turned away.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:I still cannot get over JUST how much Kyson looks like Airabella.

https://i.imgur.com/H47lrAx.jpg
WOW! Especially the first 2 in the bottom row. This must royally piss Jessica off lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh his sister is so cute.
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

She is so obnoxious in the last video! Baby talk and hyper. Also, who let's a total stranger hold their baby???
meaghan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by meaghan »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 73f715.jpg[/img]

It’s not a secret Image

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

gab91 wrote:Does any know if Jess has a cleaning routine video?

She did a "Clean with Me" video on Aug. 30, 2017.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Is that when she folded the dirty blankets and put them back on the couch and then fabreezed everything?
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

Hard to do one when she doesn’t clean

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Eye rolls* I doubt they would let her take two spaces.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

GossipLadyy wrote:She is so obnoxious in the last video! Baby talk and hyper. Also, who let's a total stranger hold their baby???
I know. She is getting more hyper and shrieks so much more with every video. It really spoils the video for me. And letting a stranger hold her not fully vaccinated baby! Insane!!
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

If you can park with one spot at the store and other places you go you can do it at Disneyland. parking a big van is not rocket science you been driving it for how long jess?
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

LilaLavender wrote:I still cannot get over JUST how much Kyson looks like Airabella.

https://i.imgur.com/H47lrAx.jpg
Those pictures actually depress me. Because in a better world those two would be the cutest sibling pair, the kind of kids you see holding hands in the store and think "those are the cutest kids I've ever seen". Instead they're products of this clusterfuck who never see each other.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

olemama wrote:
GossipLadyy wrote:She is so obnoxious in the last video! Baby talk and hyper. Also, who let's a total stranger hold their baby???[/quote
I know. She is getting more hyper and shrieks so much more with every video. It really spoils the video for me. And letting a stranger hold her not fully vaccinated baby! Insane!!
Letting a stranger hold your child period is scary just because they look nice doesn't mean they are nice.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Mommyof6 wrote:
olemama wrote:
GossipLadyy wrote:She is so obnoxious in the last video! Baby talk and hyper. Also, who let's a total stranger hold their baby???[/quote
Letting a stranger hold your child period is scary just because they look nice doesn't mean they are nice.
HEL-LO! Isn't Addie not fully vaccinated yet!? Just because somebody isn't showing symptoms doesn't mean they can't be carrying TB or something!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Some crazy fan runs off or tries to hurt Addie after Jess literally hands her child over to the creeper. :?
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Yes, step by step cleaning. It's the only cleaning routine bid that makes me feel like I've got my life together.lol

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 9002A using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:

Yes, step by step cleaning. It's the only cleaning routine bid that makes me feel like I've got my life together.lol

Routine vid sorry ( short for video I am old)

mammabria
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mammabria »

olemama wrote:

Hey, that's a doxie dog!!! And he is just where he needs to be. Warm and comfy on a nice soft couch. The couch was probably smelly before he ever jumped on it so it is just perfect for a little hound dog with a big shnozz! (Only thing, I hope they are not letting him jump off the couch; doxie's spines are very vulnerable.But this is Jesss and she is not the owner so I doubt anyone's paying attention (sigh)) signed a doxie lover
Another Doxie lover here! We currently have 2 and are expecting pups anytime now Image

Also, ours are always on the couch so I didn't see a big deal with that pic at all.
Back to lurking Image

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

meaghan wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 73f715.jpg[/img]

It’s not a secret Image

And she liked it. ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

TSSOL
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TSSOL »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
user123_ wrote:No clue why anyone would pay thousands to go to Disney.
It's just marketing-brainwashed-consumerist plastic bullshit.

My idea of a vacation is going scuba diving in the Caribbean or exploring the mountains and water falls of New Zealand.

Jess isn't far from Oregon. Now that is a GORGEOUS State!! There are so many amazing places in the world to see, how anyone goes back to the same theme park is beyond me.

Even California is gorgeous! Yosemite, Jedediah Smith Redwoods, the coast in southern California.
Don't think those children have been to Los Angeles. Malibu is awesome, so is Venice Beach.

Disneyland is just a wasted opportunity to have an actual vacation. Fuck standing in line all day surrounded by crowds.

Ughhh Washington State/Seattle are also amazing. Hopefully when the kids are older and they can appreciate it, they'll actually see a bit of the world. She doesn't even need to buy 7 plane tickets, a road trip to Oregon would be a great escape
Different strokes for different folks. Disneyland is awesome and little kids love Disney so I don’t think there’s anything wrong with them choosing to go there. (However I do not agree with how she picks and chooses which kids get to go)

Northern California is beautiful & they seem to go camping quite a bit. I live in Southern California and Venice beach is straight trash lol yuck. I would much rather visit San Fran like they do all the time. And I don’t think there would be much to do for them in Oregon. Road trip/hiking with 5 young kids sounds horrible

I agree with different strokes for different folks. I live in Washington state and have 4 kiddos (7 and under). We are always traveling to different places and seeing new things (Oregon, Canada, Olympic National Rain Forest, the Washington Coast, etc.) and the kids have a blast. There is so much to see and do in different states that are not just hiking (including some amusement parks that are 1/4 of the price of Disney and just as much fun). We are the kind of family that hikes, camps, and explores all the time. Our kids watch, know, and love Disney (hell we play that shit on the DVD player in the van during our road trips Image) but the thought of spending hundreds of dollars to stand in long lines for pictures, ride rides, and over priced merchandise sounds much more awful to us than a road trip in which we get to see and experience new and DIFFERENT things. We map out road trips that have fun stops along the way and yes it isn’t always peachy and fun when the kids are fighting or crying in the back seats, but crying cranky kids come with anything you do. If you want cultured explores then than you explore cultures. If you want consumerists than you go to Disney...often...and spends hundreds of dollars in matching outfits before you even get there, then more hundreds of dollars while there, then make sure to title your vlogs with clickbaity Disney titles to hopefully land a Disney Partnership so you can get paid to be a ridiculous consumer of Disney while convincing young 12-16 year olds that rather than exploring their world and nature they should be spending all their money on Disney, because...well DISNEY!!

Return to “JesssFam”