MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Nicknackpaddywack
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Unread post by Nicknackpaddywack »

doggo wrote:She will never stop breastfeeding. One time I heard an adult call into a radio show talking about how she continued to be breastfed for comfort into her adulthood and the last time her mom had breastfed her was on her wedding day because she was nervous.

Edit: here it is if anyone wants to listen lol

That makes my stomach hurt. Noooooooo......that sentence alone would make me stop breastfeeding if I was Jess. Vomit!!!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

That title is infuriating. Jess really believes the world revolves around her and her basic children and that everyone should bend their rules for her. Fuck off and go back to Molesto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Like why couldn’t her title be “Disneyland 2018 Day 1!” Like she’s done in the past!!!!!!

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

While she shouldn’t do it for views, she’s probably get a lot if she incorporated learning about their histories into the kids lives. It’s becoming more and more common to be biracial and representation is so important to a lot of people.

I’m so glad she doesn’t exploit them for their race. They’re exploited enough and something like “HALF BLANK” tags always comes off as fetishizing/gross
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

This comment irritated me, she always has to act like her family has been personally victimised, not because there's a legit reason.

They aren't allowed to sign things that are on people and obviously he can't pop the cast off to have it signed so it was a no go. There's also the danger that with the limited vision that costume provides he could have injured Landen further. But no, that woman HATES Jessica and Landen and that's why she had to think of a reason. She is probably a doctor in her spare time when she isn't working at Disney [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... a6b8f3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Nicknackpaddywack wrote:
doggo wrote:She will never stop breastfeeding. One time I heard an adult call into a radio show talking about how she continued to be breastfed for comfort into her adulthood and the last time her mom had breastfed her was on her wedding day because she was nervous.

Edit: here it is if anyone wants to listen lol <a class="vglnk" href="[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>audioboom</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>posts</span><span>/</span><span>2292888</span><span>-</span><span>vintage</span><span>-</span><span>bert</span><span>-</span><span>show</span><span>-</span><span>the</span><span>-</span><span>great</span><span>-</span><span>ninny</span><span>-</span><span>call</span><span>-</span><span>of</span><span>-</span><span>2008</span><span>[/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

That makes my stomach hurt. Noooooooo......that sentence alone would make me stop breastfeeding if I was Jess. Vomit!!!
What the actual fuck.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Since Gabe hasn't been in the vlogs lately, I wonder if he is distancing himself because of Lilia's health. He might not agree with the fact that Jess never took her to the doctors after she had a raging fever. I just hope he has insurance and can take Lilia to a proper pediatrician.

How do you guys think Jess will react if one of the kids tell her they don't want to be filmed? The kids are growing older and starting to have their own lives and all. I don't think she would respect their wishes... :(
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

pllfan5 wrote:What the actual fuck.
My sentiments exactly. Lol I heard that on the radio in high school and have never gotten over it.
noggins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noggins »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:
How do you guys think Jess will react if one of the kids tell her they don't want to be filmed? The kids are growing older and starting to have their own lives and all. I don't think she would respect their wishes... :(
I hope she would. Any of the vlog moms could/probably should change their style and make sit down and more orchestrated videos like challenges and experiences and stuff instead of just recording their kids existing but it would take a lot more effort and creativity so I don't see it happening
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Gabe and Amber haven't been around since the multiple videos of Jess being inappropriate with Gabe.

Gabe's dad was Puerto Rican.

Js
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Just a quick search. But it's kind of scary since the girl looked like this after being sick with a fever of 106
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Something I just kinda realized why does Jess never drive down to see ceci unless it's for disneyland but ceci drove all that way just for addys 1st birthday?
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I honestlyhope the reason Gabe and Amber haven’t been around lately is the obvious ad inappropriate flirting between Jess & Gabe. If i was Amber i would have put my foot down.

Landen is the sweetest little boy ever omg he makes my black heart melt

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

She said he couldn't sign it for health reasons and that's 100% reasonable. Jess really had to villainize Mickey for that clickbait tho.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Now that you guys mention it, I'm surprised Jess doesn't talk about Lilia's heritage more. It's actually super interesting and she could have so many click bail titles Image RAISING A BIRACIAL DAUGHTER!

Well, now she will be Image

RedRuby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedRuby »

shilohjulia wrote:I honestlyhope the reason Gabe and Amber haven’t been around lately is the obvious ad inappropriate flirting between Jess & Gabe. If i was Amber i would have put my foot down.

Landen is the sweetest little boy ever omg he makes my black heart melt

I think too late, Amber should've never put up with it way before the wedding
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Technically Lilia wouldn’t have to be seen by a dr until going into 6th grade when it’s required to get Tdap and Menactra.
Man she doesn’t look well though. Almost looks like she has baby powder on her legs.
endellion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by endellion »

funkycat123 wrote:She said he couldn't sign it for health reasons and that's 100% reasonable. Jess really had to villainize Mickey for that clickbait tho. Image
And if something bad did happen as a result of signing the cast, Jessica would be the very type to make a big stink about it. They have the rule because of people like her.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:Since Gabe hasn't been in the vlogs lately, I wonder if he is distancing himself because of Lilia's health. He might not agree with the fact that Jess never took her to the doctors after she had a raging fever. I just hope he has insurance and can take Lilia to a proper pediatrician.

Uh that part about if/why Gabe is distancing himself is reeeeaallly reaching lol
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

I think it was a really bad decision having Jesss be a bridesmaid at G&A’s wedding

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”