MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Unread post by sondraK »

Lady6 wrote:I feel like some people forget jessica got pregnant on purpose TWICE as a teenager! She actively planned both pregnancies ( lilia and the twins) and has seemingly met no consequences for doing so. Heck, it almost seems like shes been rewarded for what shes done. And for me thats the root of why i feel like shes so unfairly in the position shes in. She was not a teen mother that fell pregnant accidentally and worked her ass off to better herself. She actively planned more children to other men. Pretty much pretended that she was going to better her life by going to college to get her degree (yeah right!). Then shes like, im going to be single and focus on the kids. Meets baby daddy #3 and has even more kids. This whole time people have encouraged and supported her, telling her how brave and strong she is. When really i feel she is nothig more than a manipulative liar. Obviously now shes also been substantially rewarded financially. Its just crazy. Sure she may be able to support herself of youtube now. But this bitch has been claiming youtube was her "job" since only having a few thousand subscribers. Obv she was not earning enough back then to support the idea of having a second pregancy (twins), but she didnt give a crap. But now shes all like 'youtube is my job' *playd with hair*. Well maybe its worked out that way now but dont act like you were in a secure situation to start with when planning those kids you selfish b*&ch

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
I started watching when Landen was just a few months old,and it was apparent you couldn't believe a word she said,It was obvious she planned the first 2 pregnancies.Then she said she was going to be transparent with her life,and tell everything,but she didn't.And she said that her kids really completed her,and she wasn't looking for anyone else.Then along comes Chris,whom she met online.So she was looking,
Then she said she was going back to school after Addie was one or so.Nope.
And she said she could 'hold a baby and dress 3 kids' when she was pregnant with Addie.Nope.She needs Chris to help with that.
She isn't someone I admire or would care to be friends with.
Her mothering is sketchy at best.
I wonder if she ever considers how her decisions affected other ppl's lives,mainly the dads and their parents.She's the type of girl I warn my son about!
I wonder how she would feel if some girl came along and made her sons fathers without their consent,and tricked them into it,like she did.
I suspect she would be very angry and defend them! Esp. if she couldn't vlog about it.
The headline would read "She TRICKED him!'
She should think long and hard about that
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Lady6 wrote:I feel like some people forget jessica got pregnant on purpose TWICE as a teenager! She actively planned both pregnancies ( lilia and the twins) and has seemingly met no consequences for doing so. Heck, it almost seems like shes been rewarded for what shes done. And for me thats the root of why i feel like shes so unfairly in the position shes in. She was not a teen mother that fell pregnant accidentally and worked her ass off to better herself. She actively planned more children to other men. Pretty much pretended that she was going to better her life by going to college to get her degree (yeah right!). Then shes like, im going to be single and focus on the kids. Meets baby daddy #3 and has even more kids. This whole time people have encouraged and supported her, telling her how brave and strong she is. When really i feel she is nothig more than a manipulative liar. Obviously now shes also been substantially rewarded financially. Its just crazy. Sure she may be able to support herself of youtube now. But this bitch has been claiming youtube was her "job" since only having a few thousand subscribers. Obv she was not earning enough back then to support the idea of having a second pregancy (twins), but she didnt give a crap. But now shes all like 'youtube is my job' *playd with hair*. Well maybe its worked out that way now but dont act like you were in a secure situation to start with when planning those kids you selfish b*&ch

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Only other thing I would add is that I do feel like she's paid for it,relationship wise.She lost 2 guys she really wanted.She settled for Chris,whom she doesn't seem crazy about.
She's been divorced 2x from the same guy.
Perhaps she could've kept Gabe,if she'd let their relationship progress in a normal fashion.
So even though she's financially benefited,money isn't the only thing in life
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by emloha_91 »

What was the time in Cali 2 hours ago? Jess' snap with her and addie watching her disney vlog yet chris is asleep next to them? Are they up late (if so shouldn't Addie be asleep not simulating her brain by watching something) or is chris asleep early?
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

emloha_91 wrote:What was the time in Cali 2 hours ago? Jess' snap with her and addie watching her disney vlog yet chris is asleep next to them? Are they up late (if so shouldn't Addie be asleep not simulating her brain by watching something) or is chris asleep early?
Isn't it like 3am there now??? So it would've been 1 am?? Im in the UK and its 10am here and California are 7 hours behind us Im sure.
Batigirl85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Batigirl85 »

1 am, we have the same hour.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

emloha_91 wrote:What was the time in Cali 2 hours ago? Jess' snap with her and addie watching her disney vlog yet chris is asleep next to them? Are they up late (if so shouldn't Addie be asleep not simulating her brain by watching something) or is chris asleep early?
I thought the same thing. My daughter is a month older than Addie and was in bed by 6:15 pm. I can’t keep her awake any later than 7 Image she always says she’s the last one to go to sleep.. poor kid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I think Jess appeals to the many women these days who seem to have these matriarchal families. Families where Mom, Grandma, Aunts, Cousins and all their kids with few or no men around. Sure some dudes are shit and leave but every dude or do these women push these guys out once they have the kids. Do some of them seek a dude they know won't stay as the sperm donor - come on at this point women have to know exactly who and what Drake is.

Jess also appeals to the many young women who have chosen the same path as her. Young, little or no useful education, lots of kids, lots of dads.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I think Jess appeals to the many women these days who seem to have these matriarchal families. Families where Mom, Grandma, Aunts, Cousins and all their kids with few or no men around. Sure some dudes are shit and leave but every dude or do these women push these guys out once they have the kids. Do some of them seek a dude they know won't stay as the sperm donor - come on at this point women have to know exactly who and what Drake is.

Jess also appeals to the many young women who have chosen the same path as her. Young, little or no useful education, lots of kids, lots of dads.
I'm not a Jess fan, but this is pretty offensive
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Shawn2011 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:I think Jess appeals to the many women these days who seem to have these matriarchal families. Families where Mom, Grandma, Aunts, Cousins and all their kids with few or no men around. Sure some dudes are shit and leave but every dude or do these women push these guys out once they have the kids. Do some of them seek a dude they know won't stay as the sperm donor - come on at this point women have to know exactly who and what Drake is.

Jess needs to own her choices. She chose to have a baby in high school. She chose to have the twins with Drake. Chose to take him back after cheating. Chose to have the fix-it baby. Chose to seek out another baby daddy while Landen was still an infant. Chose Chris. Chose to have Addie since they had a year to kill anyway. These are her choices. If that's offensive so be it.

These are all things she decided on. Sure Drake leaving her wasn't her choice but did anyone but Jess think choosing to get pregnant with him again was a good idea ever let alone so soon.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Shawn2011 wrote:

The truth is offensive? This commenter didn’t say anything that wasn’t true...
I’ve always wondered if sometimes narcissistic women like Jess choose shit men to father their children so they can have them all to themselves for their own selfish reasons. I guess I was in the right realm if someone else was thinking it too.
And Jess does appeal to young moms just as scummy as her. She helps them justify their equally crappy decisions.

quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

First of all, (im no jesss fan either) but why are we dredging up old news and trying to make it relevant again? Jesss is giving us plenty of fresh tea almost hourly, no need to dig up the past. We already have 110 archives about that one time jesss had 70 kids and the relationship didnt work out and YES we know she planned every single one of pregnancies with great detail!!!...

Second of all, I agree with Shawn2011. The misogyny that some people spew IS offensive, sad and embarrassing. I usually silently eyeroll and ignore and keep scrolling but so be it today I have some time to kill. :twisted:

I love how shit like this is all too common not picking on anyone this is just the latest example....
hopelesslysoulful wrote:Arabella is absolutely adorable! We don't know much of Natalie, since she doesn't vlog, but she seems like a good mother. At least it seems like Arabella is well fed and taken care of. I wish the boys were allowed to see their sister. It wouldn't surprise me if Natalie has reached out to Jess (seeing as Drake isn't with Natalie anymore), but Jess denying it because the only sisters the boys need are Lilia and Addie :?
People we know absolutely nothing about automatically get the benefit of the doubt? Really? We cant see into their fucked up lives daily so they get the benefit of being perfect human beings and fantastic mothers! Im sure natalie is better than jess!! Why? because I have evidence of such? Nope, on the contrary, because I like to pull shit out of my ass and pretend its better than fact. Even better than this, is when people start assuming the best of drake!

*begin sarcasm* No. Drake isnt present in his sons lives at all. well, he went to one basketball game! but im sure its because hes working 6 jobs and bettering himself!! Poor drake!! he's probably still dealing with the mental turmoil jessssss put him through back in 2011. yes im sure thats why he cant be a good dad. its all that mean red headed womans fault that he cant be a good daddy! If I had a magic lamp I would use all 3 wishes to make sure drake had never met that witch jessica!*end sarcasm* Like for fucks sake!! Jesss is of course no angel and I cant stand her personality but she DOES provide for her children. Yes she choose her life and chose her children and their fathers and now she's dealing with it. You have to give credit where credit is due or else you just look a lunatic with no grasp of reality.

Or THIS!!
doodlebop2 wrote:Sure some dudes are shit and leave but every dude or do these women push these guys out once they have the kids
Not sure what planet youre on but its not like women have to search high and low to find a guy who splits after he creates a few offspring. unfortunately that type is the most common of all. SHITTY! but to blame the mother for it? to place blame on the one parent who is owning up to their parental responsibilities and not the one who is going around with the conscience of a bee pollinating flowers. thats just reprehensible.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Jessica clearly has issues she and Gabe broke up because he didn’t want marriage and another baby so soon after welcoming Lilia. Met Drake when lilia was what? 6 months-7 months old got pregnant again at 13 months postpartum and was fine with it didn’t care 1 bit and the cycle just continued. Idk what guy in his right mind would want a girl who got pregnant on purpose and was married twice divorced twice by age 22 who was looking for a new man when she just had a damn baby.
Doxie Diva
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Doxie Diva »

quartz wrote:First of all, (im no jesss fan either) but why are we dredging up old news and trying to make it relevant again? Jesss is giving us plenty of fresh tea almost hourly, no need to dig up the past. We already have 110 archives about that one time jesss had 70 kids and the relationship didnt work out and YES we know she planned every single one of pregnancies with great detail!!!...

Second of all, I agree with Shawn2011. The misogyny that some people spew IS offensive, sad and embarrassing. I usually silently eyeroll and ignore and keep scrolling but so be it today I have some time to kill. :twisted:

I love how shit like this is all too common not picking on anyone this is just the latest example....
hopelesslysoulful wrote:Arabella is absolutely adorable! We don't know much of Natalie, since she doesn't vlog, but she seems like a good mother. At least it seems like Arabella is well fed and taken care of. I wish the boys were allowed to see their sister. It wouldn't surprise me if Natalie has reached out to Jess (seeing as Drake isn't with Natalie anymore), but Jess denying it because the only sisters the boys need are Lilia and Addie :?
People we know absolutely nothing about automatically get the benefit of the doubt? Really? We cant see into their fucked up lives daily so they get the benefit of being perfect human beings and fantastic mothers! Im sure natalie is better than jess!! Why? because I have evidence of such? Nope, on the contrary, because I like to pull shit out of my ass and pretend its better than fact. Even better than this, is when people start assuming the best of drake!

*begin sarcasm* No. Drake isnt present in his sons lives at all. well, he went to one basketball game! but im sure its because hes working 6 jobs and bettering himself!! Poor drake!! he's probably still dealing with the mental turmoil jessssss put him through back in 2011. yes im sure thats why he cant be a good dad. its all that mean red headed womans fault that he cant be a good daddy! If I had a magic lamp I would use all 3 wishes to make sure drake had never met that witch jessica!*end sarcasm* Like for fucks sake!! Jesss is of course no angel and I cant stand her personality but she DOES provide for her children. Yes she choose her life and chose her children and their fathers and now she's dealing with it. You have to give credit where credit is due or else you just look a lunatic with no grasp of reality.

Or THIS!!
doodlebop2 wrote:Sure some dudes are shit and leave but every dude or do these women push these guys out once they have the kids
Not sure what planet youre on but its not like women have to search high and low to find a guy who splits after he creates a few offspring. unfortunately that type is the most common of all. SHITTY! but to blame the mother for it? to place blame on the one parent who is owning up to their parental responsibilities and not the one who is going around with the conscience of a bee pollinating flowers. thats just reprehensible.
Or both parties are "shitty" in their own ways.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Just watched the new vlog.....
Jesss and Chris really need to stop babying Landon. Like, him not wanting to leave Jesse's tits long enough to do the Jedi training???
Its like.....come on dude, you are 4 now. Time to man up and stop being a little bitch.
Lol, I kid, I kid. But they really do need to stop coddling him.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Just watched the new vlog.....
Jesss and Chris really need to stop babying Landon. Like, him not wanting to leave Jesse's tits long enough to do the Jedi training???
Its like.....come on dude, you are 4 now. Time to man up and stop being a little bitch.

What nonsense! This is the kid who handled MRIs and weird bladder tests and an examination of a fractured elbow without a peep. To call Landen a "little bitch" is simply disgusting. I pray you have no children.
picpac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by picpac »

Secretly wishing that jess will not read this article or she'll have another bright ideaImage

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

olemama wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Just watched the new vlog.....

What nonsense! This is the kid who handled MRIs and weird bladder tests and an examination of a fractured elbow without a peep. To call Landen a "little bitch" is simply disgusting. I pray you have no children.
Oh my God, shut up. Did you not see where I said I was joking??? FFS. People are constantly talking about the way Jess baby talks not only Landon but ALL the kids.
I would never seriously call any kid a little bitch....it was a joke. Good Lord.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Wow the sensitive offended train has come into town. I’ll be out for this, thanks. See y’all in a few.

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Why doesn't she look up the rules before she goes to Disney so her poor kids don't have to get all excited and let down it is pretty messed up.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

And the whole smart ass comment about the lotion is freaken dumb.. Vaseline can help eczema we use it on my son's skin he has eczema worse then addies face I was told by our pedi to use a a greasy lotion then put Vaseline on top... But you know of course Jesse's Google degree means she knows more. No wonder why addies face is not clearing up she wont listen to anyone including the dr she rather just complain that it's getting worse.

Return to “JesssFam”