JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Unread post by LilaLavender »

spillingthetea wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:
doggo wrote: So basically Chris only reciprocated with the kid who automatically loved him. Any little kid will grow to if you just take the time to interact with them, even if they had been seven. I don't think any of us question why Landon is attached, but rather acknowledge that the twins not being attached is very telling about Chris as a step dad.
Very much agree with this^. My partner's younger twin brothers where 2 years old when I met them for the first time, and while one of them was instantly friendly, the other one really didn't like me, for years. When he learnt to talk he would complain about how my hair colour (rainbow at the time) was scary and every time I walked into the house he'd go and crawl on his mum's lap and say he didn't want me there. At the same time, he was very fond of his female cousins that were my same age, and had no problem talking to them and cuddling with them. Did that make me feel crappy? Yes, for sure. But I didn't go "Oh well, this child that's now important in my life now obviously isn't interested in me, so I will give up on them and focus on his sibling that does like me!", no, I just continued to be friendly and to speak to him and praise him, and after a few years, he grew out of it/warmed up to me. A kid being uninterested/rude to you isn't an excuse to be uninterested/rude back, if you're a bloody adult.
That kid is an asshole lol
Hahaha :) . It felt pretty shitty at the time but I'll forgive him for the fact that he was a tiny kid and tbh, if he really was scared of me, it was brave of him to be honest about it :P . He's totally fine with me now, I've one of the more consistent resources of praise and interestedness to him so nowadays when I walk in he excitedly runs up to me to tell him about what he did at school that week :D . Suck on that Chris.
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

It’s very possible that lilia could have OCD because Messss was diagnosed as a kid (and before any of you are like “there’s no way Mess has ocd she doesn’t clean, that’s not the only way ocd can present itself)
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Did you see that tana girl had problems just showing up at vidcon I wonder if jess will have the same problems at playlist because she's not a futured creator I know they are two different things but still.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Mommyof6 wrote:Did you see that tana girl had problems just showing up at vidcon I wonder if jess will have the same problems at playlist because she's not a futured creator I know they are two different things but still.

I was thinking that!!!
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Mommyof6 wrote:Did you see that tana girl had problems just showing up at vidcon I wonder if jess will have the same problems at playlist because she's not a futured creator I know they are two different things but still.

I don't understand this playlist live plan. For one thing I'm not really sure what playlist is, but also I looked up who is going and didn't see her name. There seem to be a lot of smaller YouTubers listed so why wouldn't she qualify? Is she just going as a spectator? I looked up that Tana girl you mentioned to try and figure it out but that video is over an hour long and the first 5 minutes is just her talking about how great the video is going to be, so I couldn't sit through that. What did she say happened?
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

miljenica wrote:Btw what's going on with part 112?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My app keeps telling me that there is a 112 going on but I can't seem to get into it.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't understand this playlist live plan. For one thing I'm not really sure what playlist is, but also I looked up who is going and didn't see her name. There seem to be a lot of smaller YouTubers listed so why wouldn't she qualify? Is she just going as a spectator? I looked up that Tana girl you mentioned to try and figure it out but that video is over an hour long and the first 5 minutes is just her talking about how great the video is going to be, so I couldn't sit through that. What did she say happened?[/quote]

Sorry if this ends up being a novel playlist live is where the popular YouTube get invited (vidcon is similar) the creators that get invited get special passes get into special events they also get time to have meet and greets. The girl who had the 1st long video wasn't invited to vid con she still went and they basically threw her out because her fans swarming her in the hotel lobby was a fire hazard even though the people actually invited to vid con did the same thing and they didn't get kicked out. Vid con basically let this girl tell her vans she was going and didnt invite her and kicked her out when she did show.

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh the many errors in my last reply sorry ladies.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Mommyof6 wrote:
smom12 wrote:JessFam: NotTheOnlyDumpsterInTown

JessFam: dumpster things and boobie flings

JessFam: desperate for pigtails and life fails

JessFam: dirty feet and toys in the street

JessFam: pointing the finger, she ain’t a true ginger

JessFam: mutant toes and pigtail woes

The last one has me rolling you ladies are so creative I love it.

Definitely mutant toes and pigtail woes, perfect haha!

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I will take care of part 112 when I get my son in bed and mg dishwasher loaded :) look for it within a few hours! Sorry for the delay, my weekends are usually spent with hubby or working :)

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
miljenica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miljenica »

MamaJoAnna wrote:I will take care of part 112 when I get my son in bed and mg dishwasher loaded :) look for it within a few hours! Sorry for the delay, my weekends are usually spent with hubby or working :)

No worries, take your time. We have enough to talk about lmao

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Shawn2011 wrote:

I don't understand this playlist live plan. For one thing I'm not really sure what playlist is, but also I looked up who is going and didn't see her name. There seem to be a lot of smaller YouTubers listed so why wouldn't she qualify? Is she just going as a spectator? I looked up that Tana girl you mentioned to try and figure it out but that video is over an hour long and the first 5 minutes is just her talking about how great the video is going to be, so I couldn't sit through that. What did she say happened?
Basically vidcon wouldn’t make her a featured creator and advertised her as one but never made her one. Threatened to ban her from vidcon for causing scenes she couldn’t avoid because you need a featured creator badge to go backstage and through the halls to NOT create mobs. They told her twice in a row she would be a featured creator, let her tweet and sell tickets based off the fact she thought she would be a featured creator (the only way to meet fans and stuff without causing scenes) and they made it all her fault
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

peylizt192 wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:

Basically vidcon wouldn’t make her a featured creator and advertised her as one but never made her one. Threatened to ban her from vidcon for causing scenes she couldn’t avoid because you need a featured creator badge to go backstage and through the halls to NOT create mobs. They told her twice in a row she would be a featured creator, let her tweet and sell tickets based off the fact she thought she would be a featured creator (the only way to meet fans and stuff without causing scenes) and they made it all her fault
Yes!! Thank you I wonder if playlist will mind Jess is there. I hope they don't take Addis I think screaming people everywhere will be way scary.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

viewtopic.php?t=13538

Next part!

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”