JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

cocogogo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Unread post by cocogogo »

Chatabox wrote:Another day, another vlog.... Still no birthday montage. Poor twins. She’s a joke.
She's said she's uploading it this weekend so no need to keep mentioning it. May be wait and see if she doesn't upload it after this weekend.
I agree it's shitty because she probably hadn't finished it yet BUT she's stated it will be this weekend.
cocogogo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cocogogo »

Chatabox wrote:Another day, another vlog.... Still no birthday montage. Poor twins. She’s a joke.
She's said she's uploading it this weekend so no need to keep mentioning it. May be wait and see if she doesn't upload it after this weekend.
I agree it's shitty because she probably hadn't finished it yet BUT she's stated it will be this weekend.
Alicia30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alicia30 »

Mommyof6 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Oh my God....is it just me or does Tommy look like he has Hutchinson's teeth??

Caused by exposure to syphilis in utero.

ImageImage

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Girl your notifications are though the roof. My kids new teeth are like that but they defiantly didn't stay that way .

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Usually adult teeth are jagged so they can cut through the gum and as you get older the straighten out through eating!! I doubt that’s what Tommy has!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

5678Jade wrote: The spelling of those are terrible, my god. With my children I tried to choose names that will be good looking on resumes and things like that. My sons name is William Leland and my daughters is Eleanor Constance
Maddy320 wrote:I have an Eleanor also! Caught a lot of flack for it. The cutesy names are popular here.
I personally love the name Eleanor. Could even go with Nora during childhood if it feels a little too old-fashioned for a little girl. Adelaide is also a name that gives me similar vibes that I love.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

dazzled wrote:
5678Jade wrote: The spelling of those are terrible, my god. With my children I tried to choose names that will be good looking on resumes and things like that. My sons name is William Leland and my daughters is Eleanor Constance
Maddy320 wrote:I have an Eleanor also! Caught a lot of flack for it. The cutesy names are popular here.
I personally love the name Eleanor. Could even go with Nora during childhood if it feels a little too old-fashioned for a little girl. Adelaide is also a name that gives me similar vibes that I love.
I’ve done both nice regal name and then what others say is weird.
I have a Catherine (gets called Cait) Elizabeth and a Jaina Amie. Pronounced Jane-a.

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

I feel like I’m the only one who ADORES the name Addelyn. It’s just so cute.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

peylizt192 wrote:I feel like I’m the only one who ADORES the name Addelyn. It’s just so cute.
I love it. I actually love all her kids name but Lilla (can't spell it)

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

So looking at it from a very basic psychological point of view. (Basing this on Bowlby’s theory of attachnt for any other psychologists) Chris met Jess when Landen was an infant (before he turned 2) which was his critical attachment stage for a child. Drake wasn’t in the picture so the attachments Landen was forming were to the people who he was surrounded by unlike the twins who were surrounded by Drake during their critical period. Understandably, Landen has a stronger attachment to Chris as he’s never really known a life without him and Drake hasn’t really been in his life therefore the attachment to Chris will be stronger than the attachment to Drake. If Chris and Jess split, I believe Landen will suffer much more greatly than the other three kids however that’s only looking at it from a psychology point of view. That’s just my 2 cents to Landens attachment to Chris, not Chris’ attachment to Landen and ignorance of the boys.

That being said, I cannot understand by any means how Chris can blatantly neglect the poor twins who are probably so confused as to who truly cares for them (their primary paternal attachment figure would have been Drake unlike Landen). It’s just plain favouritism and the fact Jess is recording this and putting it out for the world to see is going to impact the twins massively as they grow older as they can look back and see the favouritism towards Landen. The videos are just evidence. Mess’ whole ‘blended family’ shit only works if she actually has a blended family, she’s got a fucking shitshow of a family which will certainly be interesting to explain to people in years to come. The poor kids when they come to learn languages at school and they have to explain their family situation which typically is a very basic task is going to prove to be very long winded and also quite embarrassing I imagine.

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

peylizt192 wrote:I feel like I’m the only one who ADORES the name Addelyn. It’s just so cute.
I really like the name Addelyn and Adeline too. But I think the spelling is tacky.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

KLothbrock wrote:
I love it. I actually love all her kids name but Lilla (can't spell it)

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
That’s funny because Lilia and Landen’s names are the only ones that I like lol.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

She’s really trying to not eat out so much! But yet she’s at Texas Roadhouse yet again with janelle and Kally.
They were just there like a couple days ago for the twins bday!

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Britxo wrote:She’s really trying to not eat out so much! But yet she’s at Texas Roadhouse yet again with janelle and Kally.

Now I'm doubting she is really a size 6 with all that Texas Rhode house that girl is eatting.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Jessica is hanging out with Leila aka the craziest bitch on youtube
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

cocogogo wrote:
No need to keep mentioning it, so we can go back to talking about carpet instead?

The fact is... She doesn’t care about the twins. It’s a week after their Birthday. She’s never waited this long to post a birthday montage for any other kid, any other year. It’s a shitty thing to do, because linking back to Addelyn’s pregnancy announcement (today’s vlog) is more important to remember.

They have the same birthday every year. If she can’t prioritise time to make a stupid video for them, then it says a lot about where they stand on the favouritism scale. Right at the bottom!
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

izziebelle13 wrote:So looking at it from a very basic psychological point of view. (Basing this on Bowlby’s theory of attachnt for any other psychologists) Chris met Jess when Landen was an infant (before he turned 2) which was his critical attachment stage for a child. Drake wasn’t in the picture so the attachments Landen was forming were to the people who he was surrounded by unlike the twins who were surrounded by Drake during their critical period. Understandably, Landen has a stronger attachment to Chris as he’s never really known a life without him and Drake hasn’t really been in his life therefore the attachment to Chris will be stronger than the attachment to Drake. If Chris and Jess split, I believe Landen will suffer much more greatly than the other three kids however that’s only looking at it from a psychology point of view. That’s just my 2 cents to Landens attachment to Chris, not Chris’ attachment to Landen and ignorance of the boys.
So basically Chris only reciprocated with the kid who automatically loved him. Any little kid will grow to if you just take the time to interact with them, even if they had been seven. I don't think any of us question why Landon is attached, but rather acknowledge that the twins not being attached is very telling about Chris as a step dad.
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

Britxo wrote:She’s really trying to not eat out so much! But yet she’s at Texas Roadhouse yet again with janelle and Kally.

She was also there around her birthday cause she saddled up as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

I guess she’s not sick anymore? I’m sure we’ll hear about it in the vlog how sick she was though.

miljenica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miljenica »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Jessica is hanging out with Leila aka the craziest bitch on youtube
Really? Since when?

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

miljenica wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Jessica is hanging out with Leila aka the craziest bitch on youtube
Really? Since when?

Since tonight its on snap chat and leilas instagram

minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

I hate all of the kids names! So tacky and ugly. But I like the kids themselves, apart from Lillia.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”