JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Part 111 - viewtopic.php?t=13514

Previously:
-Kyson and Kaden had their sixth birthday, yet their montage video has yet to be posted
-Talk of Chris's ugly awkward pinky toe
-Jess desperately tries to prove Addie has hair
-The twins' birthday party and Easter were both celebrated
-Tommy and Caden came to Modesto for spring break

Continue.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

Following
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yay my title<3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

We really haven’t seen much of Tommy and Caden this week. Normally they’re splashing their photos everywhere and they’re in the vlogs a lot. Seems strange.
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

Chatabox wrote:We really haven’t seen much of Tommy and Caden this week. Normally they’re splashing their photos everywhere and they’re in the vlogs a lot. Seems strange.
Probably Chris’s ex
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I doubt if Jess would attract screaming mobs. Does anyone remember when she did the fan meet up back in the day and only like 2 people showed up?
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

Shawn2011 wrote:I doubt if Jess would attract screaming mobs. Does anyone remember when she did the fan meet up back in the day and only like 2 people showed up?
But I mean she is bigger now
effy25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by effy25 »

Chatabox wrote:We really haven’t seen much of Tommy and Caden this week. Normally they’re splashing their photos everywhere and they’re in the vlogs a lot. Seems strange.
She's a week behind so we might see more this coming week. After all,Easter was the last vlog and we're a week away from it now.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
Last edited by effy25 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Shawn2011 wrote:I doubt if Jess would attract screaming mobs. Does anyone remember when she did the fan meet up back in the day and only like 2 people showed up?
The only one screaming would be Jess herself. There's times she reaches pitch audible only to dogs.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
The only one screaming would be Jess herself. There's times she reaches pitch audible only to dogs.

That must be how she attracted Chris and Drake.

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

But just in case I mean even two people comming up all excited and screaming would probably still give Addy nightmares idk though her mom is pretty loud haha.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
StrippedWoman
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StrippedWoman »

Bsveach15 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:

That must be how she attracted Chris and Drake.

SavageImage

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

So...where's Kyson and Kaden's video again? I didn't think there'd be another vlog on the weekend before their birthday video was up. Am I remembering it wrong or did she say (or at the very least imply) that the video was done but she was waiting until this weekend to upload it? I don't think it is done otherwise it would be up by now, there is no need to wait to put it up. I don't think this means she loves them any less, like a lot of you do, but it is sad that their video wasn't prioritized and it's weird to me that she's lying about it being done and if she's not lying about it being done I don't understand why she didn't just upload it as soon as it was done, so that it was closer to their actual birthday. I guess I don't understand a lot of her choices though.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

I know it's beating a dead horse, sorry.

But the part about the birthday montage I don't understand is that the twins birthdays didn't just sneak up on her. She knows exactly when it it every year. She can't even use the we were busy or Easter excuse.

She just leaves everything to the last minute and unfortunately that involves anything twin related.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

girl_please wrote:So...where's Kyson and Kaden's video again? I didn't think there'd be another vlog on the weekend before their birthday video was up. Am I remembering it wrong or did she say (or at the very least imply) that the video was done but she was waiting until this weekend to upload it? I don't think it is done otherwise it would be up by now, there is no need to wait to put it up. I don't think this means she loves them any less, like a lot of you do, but it is sad that their video wasn't prioritized and it's weird to me that she's lying about it being done and if she's not lying about it being done I don't understand why she didn't just upload it as soon as it was done, so that it was closer to their actual birthday. I guess I don't understand a lot of her choices though.
She uploaded another vlog on the weekend before the twins video only because she’s been uploading the weekly videos late. The Easter vlog should have been Thursday’s video and Landon’s cast removal vlog should have been uploaded on Friday (which actually went up on Sunday in the UK Image)

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... e100e2.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... b11fbb.jpg[/img]

The reply to this comment ImageImage

purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

We talk about Caden and Tommy refusing to go to Modesto in a few years, but I think them not calling Mess 'Mom' is right around the corner. Caden's turning nine this year and Tommy's turning eight, so with their growing maturity and the lack of time they spend with Chris and Mess I doubt they'll play house for much longer.
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

I’m in the Ben fan club too I think he’s filling out and losing the scrawny kid look it was when he was lifting Addie to reach the balls on the roof,I thought who’s that?then I realised....I think him and Janell would make a good couple,he’s great with kids and the both must have the patience of a saint to put up with jess and Chris

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

So they gave Tommy and Caden haircuts. Or were about to when talking to Gabe. Didn’t they give T and C a haircut last time they were there? Or the time before? Why do they have to do haircuts all the time? Lol, maybe Ashley should do a Drake and see how Jesss likes it.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

girl_please wrote:So...where's Kyson and Kaden's video again? I didn't think there'd be another vlog on the weekend before their birthday video was up. Am I remembering it wrong or did she say (or at the very least imply) that the video was done but she was waiting until this weekend to upload it? I don't think it is done otherwise it would be up by now, there is no need to wait to put it up. I don't think this means she loves them any less, like a lot of you do, but it is sad that their video wasn't prioritized and it's weird to me that she's lying about it being done and if she's not lying about it being done I don't understand why she didn't just upload it as soon as it was done, so that it was closer to their actual birthday. I guess I don't understand a lot of her choices though.
That’s what I came here to say. I get that she’s behind on vlogs but I guarantee nobody would care if she had uploaded their montage instead of a vlog one day. I feel bad for them, how can you just not bother? It takes 5 minutes to upload a finished video, so clearly it’s not done.

Return to “JesssFam”