JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Someone needs to ban her from hobby lobby ! If she continues this trend with out organizing and cleaning she will end up in a episode of hoarders.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Captain Smooth wrote:Also, she keeps renovating each room. At that rate, wouldn't it have been cheaper to buy a bigger house, that maybe wouldn't have needed so much renovation? What's the point in buying a relatively cheap house, just to blow tons of money in replacing almost everything?
Right with all the money the spent on fixing things up they could of brought a 5 bed.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Yikes. She should start saving money for her children’s braces in the future [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... aebd11.jpg[/img]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Never mind braves she should invest her money and a nutritionist for her family. Or even a cook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I wonder if they'd be able to move now since Chris isn't working I wonder if they'd be approved for another mortgage.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I wonder if they'd be able to move now since Chris isn't working I wonder if they'd be approved for another mortgage.
They would have to substantiate their monthly income and bills. The bank or mortgage company would ask for a few years of income tax returns and bank statements. It wouldn't matter that Chris doesn't work; there are plenty of married couples where one stays home to take care of children and house and the other earns the income. And Jess probably makes several hundred thousand/ year so , yeah, they could qualify for another mortgage, sell the old house, and get a new one.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wasn't coming at it from the one partner isn't working but if the bank would think YouTube was reliable income. I've watched other YouTubers with bigger audiences and higher views who have said "oh well I had to convince the bank YouTube is a real job" so yeah I wondered.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

How NOT to dance. I can’t, ballet is such a strict discipline is this real ballet or what is it? I can’t! As a former ballet dancer everything is wrong from the head to the tip of her toe

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 47996d.jpg[/img]

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

spillingthetea wrote:How NOT to dance. I can’t, ballet is such a strict discipline is this real ballet or what is it? I can’t! As a former ballet dancer everything is wrong from the head to the tip of her toe

The studio Lilia goes to isn’t like a competitive “serious dancer” stuff. They just do casual showcases within the studio and I don’t think they really focus on technique or anything, hence why jessss danced her whole life and barely had rhythm.its just for fun and to be cute. Which also makes her stupid “dance the dream” tattoo even more pathetic because it’s not like she was going to be professional. Jesss treats it more serious than it is and unfortunately she’s pushing Lilia to think she’s as good as the dance mom girls. Same with the singing thing, Lilia can’t do either.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:I wasn't coming at it from the one partner isn't working but if the bank would think YouTube was reliable income. I've watched other YouTubers with bigger audiences and higher views who have said "oh well I had to convince the bank YouTube is a real job" so yeah I wondered.
Jenna marbles recently brought this up, her and her bf are considering buying a house but they’re hesitant to do it while relying solely on YouTube. She’s an OG huge YouTuber with 16M+ subscribers, definitely has a solid, large income, and no kids yet shes hesitant to commit to such a serious purchase. Jessss is and idiot who lacks to ability to think ahead, hence racking up all of this debt between her mortgage, new cars, renovations, etc.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

chelsieross7 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:How NOT to dance. I can’t, ballet is such a strict discipline is this real ballet or what is it? I can’t! As a former ballet dancer everything is wrong from the head to the tip of her toe

The studio Lilia goes to isn’t like a competitive “serious dancer” stuff. They just do casual showcases within the studio and I don’t think they really focus on technique or anything, hence why jessss danced her whole life and barely had rhythm.its just for fun and to be cute. Which also makes her stupid “dance the dream” tattoo even more pathetic because it’s not like she was going to be professional. Jesss treats it more serious than it is and unfortunately she’s pushing Lilia to think she’s as good as the dance mom girls. Same with the singing thing, Lilia can’t do either.
Really? Wow that would explain a lot! I always thought both of them sucked at dancing and lacked the basic techniques and rhythm. None of the girls on the shows are in sinc lol it’s dumb going to dance if they don’t actually teach you to do it properly. You can get severely injured. I have a chronic back injury because I positioned my feet the wrong way and the arch faded

doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I wasn't coming at it from the one partner isn't working but if the bank would think YouTube was reliable income. I've watched other YouTubers with bigger audiences and higher views who have said "oh well I had to convince the bank YouTube is a real job" so yeah I wondered.
On paper, wouldn't they be independently contracted "content creators" for Google? That would seem fine to me if I didn't know it was code for youtuber.
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

Captain Smooth wrote:Also, she keeps renovating each room. At that rate, wouldn't it have been cheaper to buy a bigger house, that maybe wouldn't have needed so much renovation? What's the point in buying a relatively cheap house, just to blow tons of money in replacing almost everything?
Especially when it's not big enough for their 7 kids. I understand siblings can share rooms.. but Lilia and addie most likely won't do well together I shared a room for a few years with my sister when I was 9 and my sister was 3 and she was always touching and ruining my things, I hated it!! I feel like the twins room will get cramped especially if they decide they don't want bunk beds anymore. And poor Chris' kids don't even have a space or bed to call their own..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

doggo wrote:
On paper, wouldn't they be independently contracted "content creators" for Google? That would seem fine to me if I didn't know it was code for youtuber.
They file taxes are independent contractors or that's what I've always heard.
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

Wow Lilia is way too pale to have on all that dark lipstick. Poor kid is definitely having an awkward stage.
And yikes. I’ve seen three year old dance better then her and Jess.

JanetheOliveOil
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JanetheOliveOil »

Here's my two cents on what the drama could be. I'm thinking either stuff with his mom OR something to do with custody.

I mean, with that many kids, there's bound to be custody problems. Gabe seems pretty settled into the routine they have with Lilia, so I don't think it's anything there (although Gabe and Amber have been in fewer and fewer vlogs as of late). I doubt Drake wants to increase time spent with the boys, although I could be wrong. What I think it is is that Ashley (Chris's ex) wants a change in the current arrangement. The boys are getting older, she's about to have another baby with her long-time boyfriend of 4 years, I think she might want to really create that consistent stable family without the boys dissapearing some weekends, breaks and the holidays. I think the boys are starting to not want to go as much, they're seeing how little attention and one-on-one time they get with their dad, and although sure it's fun to have a bunch of other boys to play with, they just really want that time, and they're receiving a lot of paternal stuff from their mom's boyfriend, who doesn't live a gazillion hours away.

Now I'm not saying that she's trying to completely break the boys' relationship with Chris, I'm just speculating that as the kids grow older, school and schedules will be a lot harder to arrange, so she may suggest strictly summer visits, or maybe even full custody with room for Chris to visit but not the boys to go down? This might have been mentioned when he went up/down to visit them (aka his paintball tournament).

Anyway, this is all speculation but I thought i'd toss it out there.
JanetheOliveOil
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JanetheOliveOil »

Here's my two cents on what the drama could be. I'm thinking either stuff with his mom OR something to do with custody.

I mean, with that many kids, there's bound to be custody problems. Gabe seems pretty settled into the routine they have with Lilia, so I don't think it's anything there (although Gabe and Amber have been in fewer and fewer vlogs as of late). I doubt Drake wants to increase time spent with the boys, although I could be wrong. What I think it is is that Ashley (Chris's ex) wants a change in the current arrangement. The boys are getting older, she's about to have another baby with her long-time boyfriend of 4 years, I think she might want to really create that consistent stable family without the boys dissapearing some weekends, breaks and the holidays. I think the boys are starting to not want to go as much, they're seeing how little attention and one-on-one time they get with their dad, and although sure it's fun to have a bunch of other boys to play with, they just really want that time, and they're receiving a lot of paternal stuff from their mom's boyfriend, who doesn't live a gazillion hours away.

Now I'm not saying that she's trying to completely break the boys' relationship with Chris, I'm just speculating that as the kids grow older, school and schedules will be a lot harder to arrange, so she may suggest strictly summer visits, or maybe even full custody with room for Chris to visit but not the boys to go down? This might have been mentioned when he went up/down to visit them (aka his paintball tournament).

Anyway, this is all speculation but I thought i'd toss it out there.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... d6d676.jpg[/img]
Why does this dog’s eye lashes look better than Jesss’

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If Lilia is having fun and dance is keeping her active allowing her to have friends etc have at it. Very few kids actually become ballerinas. She can dance just because she enjoys it. What would she be doing at home...laying around watching TV she doesn't seem to be out on the street with the bikes as much as her brothers.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:If Lilia is having fun and dance is keeping her active allowing her to have friends etc have at it. Very few kids actually become ballerinas. She can dance just because she enjoys it. What would she be doing at home...laying around watching TV she doesn't seem to be out on the street with the bikes as much as her brothers.
I don’t think anyone has a problem with Lilia doing dance just for fun, but jessss acts like Lilia is the most talented little thing around. You can tell Jesssss pushes her dreams on Lilia

Return to “JesssFam”