JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

chelsieross7 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:If Lilia is having fun and dance is keeping her active allowing her to have friends etc have at it. Very few kids actually become ballerinas. She can dance just because she enjoys it. What would she be doing at home...laying around watching TV she doesn't seem to be out on the street with the bikes as much as her brothers.
I don’t think anyone has a problem with Lilia doing dance just for fun, but jessss acts like Lilia is the most talented little thing around. You can tell Jesssss pushes her dreams on Lilia
Yes, she totally pushes her dreams on Lilia and is too much about everything.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dazzled »

If they ever have friends of the kids over I'm gonna guess that later in life they'll remember them as the childhood friend with the dirty ass house lmfao

Also if they hired help to clean, when would they ever come in anyway? Most people have their house cleaned when there's no one home. These people are always at home.
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

smom12 wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:I know very very very slim chance. But what if the drama is that Ashley or her boyfriend is a long lost sibling/cousin of Drake?
Drakes family is from Mexico too, if I remember correctly. Could be wrong.
....Are you seriously suggesting because two people are from the same multi-million-citizen country they could be related?
Dear lord I’m sure that’s not what she meant.

Public service announcement: if you find something someone says in this site insensitive or personal and it happens often, maybe this site isn’t for you.

I’m part Mexican and I in no way shape or form found this derogatory in any way. RELAX.

Why is there always someone on these forums taking things way BEYOND what they are?? Jesus Christ.

Hm Lilia had olive undertones I forgot is Gabe Mexican?

Someone offended: OH MY GOD WHY DOES ANYONE WITH OLIVE TONE HAVE TO BE MEXICAN YOU ARE SO RACIST.

Like come on people. Blaze. Drink. Just chill the fuck out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gabe’s Puerto Rican

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

dazzled wrote:If they ever have friends of the kids over I'm gonna guess that later in life they'll remember them as the childhood friend with the dirty ass house lmfao

Also if they hired help to clean, when would they ever come in anyway? Most people have their house cleaned when there's no one home. These people are always at home.
That is probably why we never see the kids having any of their friends from school over...
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

izziebelle13 wrote:
smom12 wrote:
LilaLavender wrote: ....Are you seriously suggesting because two people are from the same multi-million-citizen country they could be related?

Public service announcement: if you find something someone says in this site insensitive or personal and it happens often, maybe this site isn’t for you.

I’m part Mexican and I in no way shape or form found this derogatory in any way. RELAX.

Why is there always someone on these forums taking things way BEYOND what they are?? Jesus Christ.

Someone offended: OH MY GOD WHY DOES ANYONE WITH OLIVE TONE HAVE TO BE MEXICAN YOU ARE SO RACIST.

Gabe’s Puerto Rican

Issa example.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Most of the parents don't want their kids filmed or run over by a car playing in the road.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

spillingthetea wrote:How NOT to dance. I can’t, ballet is such a strict discipline is this real ballet or what is it? I can’t! As a former ballet dancer everything is wrong from the head to the tip of her toe

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 47996d.jpg[/img]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Her teeth are showing how bad her diet has been. Also, those tights are so big on her!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

chelsieross7 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:If Lilia is having fun and dance is keeping her active allowing her to have friends etc have at it. Very few kids actually become ballerinas. She can dance just because she enjoys it. What would she be doing at home...laying around watching TV she doesn't seem to be out on the street with the bikes as much as her brothers.
I don’t think anyone has a problem with Lilia doing dance just for fun, but jessss acts like Lilia is the most talented little thing around. You can tell Jesssss pushes her dreams on Lilia
This kid looks like an awkward who. Her teeth stick out...and her pose says LOOK AT ME [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 60cf8e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

izziebelle13 wrote:
smom12 wrote:
LilaLavender wrote: ....Are you seriously suggesting because two people are from the same multi-million-citizen country they could be related?

Gabe’s Puerto Rican

Gabe’s Dad is Puerto Rican and his mom is Mexican. For whatever reason Jess only ever says he’s Puerto Rican but he’s actually half Mexican too.

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Most of the parents don't want their kids filmed or run over by a car playing in the road.
Clickbait title "Playdate gone WRONH?! *shocked face*
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Also I think smom12 was just giving examples of how people are easily offended :)
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

emloha_91 wrote:Also I think smom12 was just giving examples of how people are easily offended :)
Thank you!

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I definitely think whatever is going on with Chris is about T&C/custody i mean what else could it be? He has no life or job or friends. We see literally his entire pathetic existence on her vlogs minus solely his private conversations with Ashley of when he goes up to see the boys on his own. What other drama would he have? If it was health related we’d know because he’d be sick. Did he get banned from the paintball place? I mean come on. It’s obviously about his ex and his kids.

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

The 'drama' she was talking about seemed more like it was something in Chris' past. She said it in reference to him doing a draw my life video. I would guess it was something to do with his parents and upbringing.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Shawn2011 wrote:The 'drama' she was talking about seemed more like it was something in Chris' past. She said it in reference to him doing a draw my life video. I would guess it was something to do with his parents and upbringing.
That's what I was thinking.He may not get along with his mom and new stepdad.I don't think they have been at any of the parties or events? Not even for Addy
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Gabe's dad is black,although he is from PR.His pic was on the table at his wedding
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

sondraK wrote:Gabe's dad is black,although he is from PR.His pic was on the table at his wedding
Good god not this again. No matter what y'all think he looks like, the man was still Puerto Rican as Latinos can be various colors.
noggins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noggins »

doggo wrote:
sondraK wrote:Gabe's dad is black,although he is from PR.His pic was on the table at his wedding
Good god not this again. No matter what y'all think he looks like, the man was still Puerto Rican as Latinos can be various colors.
Agreed, just like his mom is still Mexican if she has a pale skin tone. Doesn't change anything
noggins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noggins »

sondraK wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:The 'drama' she was talking about seemed more like it was something in Chris' past. She said it in reference to him doing a draw my life video. I would guess it was something to do with his parents and upbringing.
That's what I was thinking.He may not get along with his mom and new stepdad.I don't think they have been at any of the parties or events? Not even for Addy
I don't get along with my parents but wouldn't consider it some dark secret or anything. The way Jess talked about it in the description as something they needed to eventually address, I think it would have to be related to Tommy and Caden
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

Captain Smooth wrote:Also, she keeps renovating each room. At that rate, wouldn't it have been cheaper to buy a bigger house, that maybe wouldn't have needed so much renovation? What's the point in buying a relatively cheap house, just to blow tons of money in replacing almost everything?

She is still the same 17 year old schoolgirl that was playing Sims and decided it looked like so much fun that she'd subject real humans to her game. She was determined to get her way regardless of the financial and/or emotional costs to all players. She pretty much is able to make new cash as fast as a game hack can. There is no reality in their lives at all. I just wish she would damn well feed these kids properly. She doesn't realise she is doing irreparable damage to their little bodies, brains, gut & immune function etc. It's just all about her and her desperation to be noticed :(

Return to “JesssFam”