• Advertisement

JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Postby SamanthaLovettx » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:47 pm

Not sure if the live stream was recapped? Cba going back that far but lol anyway Kaden screaming for a long portion omfg. Wouldn’t let Jess talk. They were guesting people who would just stare or be like “omg I’m like totally fangirling” and that’s about it, like dude ask something juicy anyway it was awkward so the boys would ask the guests questions I left then it got boring watching that and came back an hour later (it went for an hour and a half) and she was answering some questions, Merch is still coming she’s changed companies. She has had kaden tested for autism etc but they all say he’s fine. Chris was asked who he bonded with first so of course he said Landen because he was a baby. And he was shocked when she mentioned how many kids she had. People kept asking what was for dinner I can’t remember the response but why do I have a feeling it was Taco Bell lol. Anyways that’s what I saw if it wasn’t mentioned earlier sorry if I’m repeating.
SamanthaLovettx
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby shilohjulia » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:30 pm

cfbfabe123 wrote:Man, the kids lunches are pathetic! It's always the same thing! I paused the video and it looks like she packed oranges, blueberries, Cheezit type crackers, pretzels and a muffin (which I'm sure is prepackaged). I mean, thumbs up for the fruit I guess. Do her kids not eat sandwiches? Peanut/almond butter and jam, ham and mustard, tuna, and egg salad would all be good ideas to get some protein into those kids! I doubt her kids have ever seen a thermos before.. she could send chicken nuggets, pasta, soups. I would say send leftovers, but I'm sure there's never any leftovers from the takeout pizza and Texas Roadhouse they eat everyday. :lol:

Holy shit can u say protein deficiency?! Do her kids EVER eat anything healthy? Everything she’s feeding them is so remiss of actual nutrients. Ok they got fruit (mostly sugar) what about veggies? When i was little my parents would give me celery with peanut butter. How about even like a mozzarella cheese stick or some deli meat roll ups? Even vegetarian parents seem to make an effort to get their kids sufficient protein. No wonder Lilia looks like she’s dying half the time. Fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop2 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:51 pm

Why does she feel the need to hype things up to the kids and make them more scary to the kids? As far as tubes go it's usually the morning at the hospital it's really quick. What's the title SURGERY. Seriously Jess stop exaggerating your kids suffering for views.

As for the lunches, even string cheese or yogurt tubes etc would have some protein.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby mb_1218 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:52 pm

Mess made it a point to say that she's not pregnant, while complaining about not feeling well...

PLACE YOUR BETS ON BABY #512314345 LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
mb_1218
Amateur

Postby itslove » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:07 pm

mb_1218 wrote:Mess made it a point to say that she's not pregnant, while complaining about not feeling well...

I’ve legitimately wondered if they lied about the vasectomy

itslove
Informer

Postby Mommyof6 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:08 pm

itslove wrote:
mb_1218 wrote:Mess made it a point to say that she's not pregnant, while complaining about not feeling well...

Same here.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper

Postby hopelesslysoulful » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:13 pm

Mommyof6 wrote:
itslove wrote:

Same here.

I wouldn't be surprised. If she did get pregnant, all the clickbait titles would be about "BABY AFTER VASECTOMY?!?" "MIRACLE BABY"
hopelesslysoulful
Talker

Postby JustWannaGossip » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:02 pm

She literally went way over board with the tubes. I was six months when I got my first set, 18 months for my second, a complete ear drum repair at 6 and 7. My mom did not cry or worry and I was her first. I’m sure she worried but she trusted that everything was okay and didn’t milk it for people’s well wishes.

JustWannaGossip
Informer

Postby mb_1218 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:04 pm

hopelesslysoulful wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised. If she did get pregnant, all the clickbait titles would be about "BABY AFTER VASECTOMY?!?" "MIRACLE BABY"

MIRACLE playlist BABY after VASECTOMY... IT'S because I DIDN'T nurse ADD for THREE days!
*Cue the Mess in the bathroom with a pee-filled dropper and a dollar store pregnancy test.*
mb_1218
Amateur

Postby spillingthetea » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:42 pm

Off the boob and BUMP is full??
Do I CHEAT on MY HUSBAND? *pregnant after vasectomy*
Does it REALLY work?! *surprise announcement*

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper

Postby Notreal5 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:46 pm

Aww ! That picture she posted of Kyson and addie is really cute !

Notreal5
Talker

Postby peylizt192 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:51 pm

JustWannaGossip wrote:She literally went way over board with the tubes. I was six months when I got my first set, 18 months for my second, a complete ear drum repair at 6 and 7. My mom did not cry or worry and I was her first. I’m sure she worried but she trusted that everything was okay and didn’t milk it for people’s well wishes.

I mean moms do respond differently. Anyone else’s heart melt when he had a pouty face after the procedure? [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️
peylizt192
Informer

Postby Chatabox » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:19 am

So she’s gone half a day and “urgently” needs to BF Addie? That’s not a baby who nurses only for comfort. Generally by this age most toddlers (who are eating real food) nurse 2-3 times a day unless they’re sick ect. Being fit to burst after a few hours sounds like Addie’s still nursing like a newborn.

And she confirmed that she’s going to leave her for playlist. Will be interesting to see how that goes.

More tacky shit on another wall. Why can’t she just have a nice large abstract print on the wall? It’s huge enough to hold an impressive piece of artwork. Instead she’s going to fill it with clutter and crap.
Chatabox
True Gossiper

Postby nineteenninety3 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 am

Chatabox wrote:So she’s gone half a day and “urgently” needs to BF Addie? That’s not a baby who nurses only for comfort. Generally by this age most toddlers (who are eating real food) nurse 2-3 times a day unless they’re sick ect. Being fit to burst after a few hours sounds like Addie’s still nursing like a newborn.

And she confirmed that she’s going to leave her for playlist. Will be interesting to see how that goes.

More tacky shit on another wall. Why can’t she just have a nice large abstract print on the wall? It’s huge enough to hold an impressive piece of artwork. Instead she’s going to fill it with clutter and crap.
If she has to nurse big baby after half a day and it's urgent how's she going to cope at playlist? Take her pump and disappear every couple of hours? Offer to feed other people's children?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3
True Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop2 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:35 am

If she's fit to burst after half a day Addie is nursing way more than she admits which most of us already assumed. She's going to be in pain if she suddenly weans Addie and doesn't pump and or end up getting mastitis and or clogged ducts which hurt. She'll be in the ER in Florida with a fever feeling like death.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby Chatabox » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:49 am

DoodleBop2 wrote:If she's fit to burst after half a day Addie is nursing way more than she admits which most of us already assumed. She's going to be in pain if she suddenly weans Addie and doesn't pump and or end up getting mastitis and or clogged ducts which hurt. She'll be in the ER in Florida with a fever feeling like death.

Don’t give Jess any clickbait ideas!
Chatabox
True Gossiper

Postby dailyblahblahblah » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:55 am

JustWannaGossip wrote:She literally went way over board with the tubes. I was six months when I got my first set, 18 months for my second, a complete ear drum repair at 6 and 7. My mom did not cry or worry and I was her first. I’m sure she worried but she trusted that everything was okay and didn’t milk it for people’s well wishes.

Are you a mom? I literally get teary eyed just at the thought of my kids being in any kind of discomfort. My son got tubes at 4 months old and I was a teary eyed mess before & after.

dailyblahblahblah
Talker

Postby Bsveach15 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:55 am

I still can’t get over how terrible her “curtains” in the living room look.

Bsveach15
Gossiper

Postby Bsveach15 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:57 am

dailyblahblahblah wrote:

Are you a mom? I literally get teary eyed just at the thought of my kids being in any kind of discomfort. My son got tubes at 4 months old and I was a teary eyed mess before & after.

My kid scrapes his knee and I hurt for him lol i couldn’t imagine surgery of any sort. I’d be a mess for sure.

Bsveach15
Gossiper

Postby itslove » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:00 am

dailyblahblahblah wrote:

As a mom whose currently in the waiting room while my 18 month old is getting her tubes put in, I’m a complete mess.

itslove
Informer

Postby DoodleBop2 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:46 am

She needs to stop with the drama about medical stuff around Landen. This time she was better than that procedure about his back pain. Crying in the waiting room have at it if you want. I found a morning at the hospital for tubes way less traumatic for everyone than the middle of the night screaming high fevers and puss everywhere from a raging ear infection. Then again I think Cath urine and dropping an NG tube is worse than getting tubes so I might just be a weirdo.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby olemama » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:14 am

Mommyof6 wrote:Is she that stupid?? if your child is blasting their stuff so they can hear or doesn't respond well to being called that's a big red flag I can't believe she's dumb enough that they though it was him being defiant when he has had ear problems before and the fact his ear drum was about to burst again like wtf idiots.

Poor Landen. He has to suffer from two moronic parents as well as (I think) substandard care from his doctors. ***Personal story***My kid, at age 4, suffered from one ear infection after another. So every other month, we'd go to the doctor, get the diagnosis, take 10 days of amoxicillin, and go back to the doctor for an ear recheck and a simple hearing test. Then we got referred to an ENT for tubes. Ultimately my son didn't need them but he got a thorough hearing test by an audiologist. The point of this story is that my kid's hearing was tested the whole damn time!So how is Landen's hearing not being regularly monitored??***End personal story**
olemama
True Gossiper

Postby toomuchsalt » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:10 am

I had chronic ear infections as a child and I remember CONSTANTLY being put in a special room to test my hearing. Pretty much after each ear infection they tested me, until my hearing started to noticeably decline, then they told my mom I HAD to have ear tubes, it wasn't optional anymore, or I was going to lose my hearing.

Too bad my mom didn't get it done sooner.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
toomuchsalt
Informer

Postby ladyju28 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:14 am

Jesssss, here are some cute hairstyles for Add :)ImageImageImageImage
ladyju28
Gossiper

Postby Mommyof6 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:14 am

olemama wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:Is she that stupid?? if your child is blasting their stuff so they can hear or doesn't respond well to being called that's a big red flag I can't believe she's dumb enough that they though it was him being defiant when he has had ear problems before and the fact his ear drum was about to burst again like wtf idiots.

Poor Landen. He has to suffer from two moronic parents as well as (I think) substandard care from his doctors. ***Personal story***My kid, at age 4, suffered from one ear infection after another. So every other month, we'd go to the doctor, get the diagnosis, take 10 days of amoxicillin, and go back to the doctor for an ear recheck and a simple hearing test. Then we got referred to an ENT for tubes. Ultimately my son didn't need them but he got a thorough hearing test by an audiologist. The point of this story is that my kid's hearing was tested the whole damn time!So how is Landen's hearing not being regularly monitored??***End personal story**

Same here my babies pediatrician wanted to wait .. well he got another ear infection shortly after that appointment I skipped the pediatrician and went straight to the ent we found out he lost some of his hearing they should be hearing at 10 dec he was hearing at around 40 dec they did eartubes that following monday and when they did them they said they had to clean a bunch of pus out and this happened in a short amount of time because from Aug to Jan he had six ear infections and it affected his hearing a lot it could have delayed his speech if we wouldn't have caught it.
I can't imagine going years with almost bursting ear drums.

Mommyof6
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam