JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Locked
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3960
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 312 times
Been thanked: 648 times

JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by smom12 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:40 pm

LilaLavender wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:I know very very very slim chance. But what if the drama is that Ashley or her boyfriend is a long lost sibling/cousin of Drake?
Drakes family is from Mexico too, if I remember correctly. Could be wrong.
....Are you seriously suggesting because two people are from the same multi-million-citizen country they could be related?
Dear lord I’m sure that’s not what she meant.

Public service announcement: if you find something someone says in this site insensitive or personal and it happens often, maybe this site isn’t for you.

I’m part Mexican and I in no way shape or form found this derogatory in any way. RELAX.

Why is there always someone on these forums taking things way BEYOND what they are?? Jesus Christ.

Hm Lilia had olive undertones I forgot is Gabe Mexican?

Someone offended: OH MY GOD WHY DOES ANYONE WITH OLIVE TONE HAVE TO BE MEXICAN YOU ARE SO RACIST.

Like come on people. Blaze. Drink. Just chill the fuck out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3409
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:15 am
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 4258 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by DoodleBop2 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:50 pm

chelsieross7 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:If Lilia is having fun and dance is keeping her active allowing her to have friends etc have at it. Very few kids actually become ballerinas. She can dance just because she enjoys it. What would she be doing at home...laying around watching TV she doesn't seem to be out on the street with the bikes as much as her brothers.
I don’t think anyone has a problem with Lilia doing dance just for fun, but jessss acts like Lilia is the most talented little thing around. You can tell Jesssss pushes her dreams on Lilia
Yes, she totally pushes her dreams on Lilia and is too much about everything.
User avatar
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 1515 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by dazzled » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:22 pm

If they ever have friends of the kids over I'm gonna guess that later in life they'll remember them as the childhood friend with the dirty ass house lmfao

Also if they hired help to clean, when would they ever come in anyway? Most people have their house cleaned when there's no one home. These people are always at home.
izziebelle13
Talker
Talker
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:25 am
Has thanked: 2760 times
Been thanked: 163 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by izziebelle13 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:30 pm

smom12 wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:I know very very very slim chance. But what if the drama is that Ashley or her boyfriend is a long lost sibling/cousin of Drake?
Drakes family is from Mexico too, if I remember correctly. Could be wrong.
....Are you seriously suggesting because two people are from the same multi-million-citizen country they could be related?
Dear lord I’m sure that’s not what she meant.

Public service announcement: if you find something someone says in this site insensitive or personal and it happens often, maybe this site isn’t for you.

I’m part Mexican and I in no way shape or form found this derogatory in any way. RELAX.

Why is there always someone on these forums taking things way BEYOND what they are?? Jesus Christ.

Hm Lilia had olive undertones I forgot is Gabe Mexican?

Someone offended: OH MY GOD WHY DOES ANYONE WITH OLIVE TONE HAVE TO BE MEXICAN YOU ARE SO RACIST.

Like come on people. Blaze. Drink. Just chill the fuck out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gabe’s Puerto Rican


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 788
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 am
Has thanked: 314 times
Been thanked: 124 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by kalipali » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:37 pm

dazzled wrote:If they ever have friends of the kids over I'm gonna guess that later in life they'll remember them as the childhood friend with the dirty ass house lmfao

Also if they hired help to clean, when would they ever come in anyway? Most people have their house cleaned when there's no one home. These people are always at home.
That is probably why we never see the kids having any of their friends from school over...
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3960
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 312 times
Been thanked: 648 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by smom12 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:46 pm

izziebelle13 wrote:
smom12 wrote:
LilaLavender wrote: ....Are you seriously suggesting because two people are from the same multi-million-citizen country they could be related?
Dear lord I’m sure that’s not what she meant.

Public service announcement: if you find something someone says in this site insensitive or personal and it happens often, maybe this site isn’t for you.

I’m part Mexican and I in no way shape or form found this derogatory in any way. RELAX.

Why is there always someone on these forums taking things way BEYOND what they are?? Jesus Christ.

Hm Lilia had olive undertones I forgot is Gabe Mexican?

Someone offended: OH MY GOD WHY DOES ANYONE WITH OLIVE TONE HAVE TO BE MEXICAN YOU ARE SO RACIST.

Like come on people. Blaze. Drink. Just chill the fuck out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gabe’s Puerto Rican


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Issa example.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3409
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:15 am
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 4258 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by DoodleBop2 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:53 pm

Most of the parents don't want their kids filmed or run over by a car playing in the road.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 5754
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 3718 times
Been thanked: 212 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by twomommies » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:24 pm

spillingthetea wrote:How NOT to dance. I can’t, ballet is such a strict discipline is this real ballet or what is it? I can’t! As a former ballet dancer everything is wrong from the head to the tip of her toe



[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 47996d.jpg[/img]


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Her teeth are showing how bad her diet has been. Also, those tights are so big on her!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 5754
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 3718 times
Been thanked: 212 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by twomommies » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:31 pm

chelsieross7 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:If Lilia is having fun and dance is keeping her active allowing her to have friends etc have at it. Very few kids actually become ballerinas. She can dance just because she enjoys it. What would she be doing at home...laying around watching TV she doesn't seem to be out on the street with the bikes as much as her brothers.
I don’t think anyone has a problem with Lilia doing dance just for fun, but jessss acts like Lilia is the most talented little thing around. You can tell Jesssss pushes her dreams on Lilia
This kid looks like an awkward who. Her teeth stick out...and her pose says LOOK AT ME [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 60cf8e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
nomis99
Talker
Talker
Posts: 181
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:06 pm
Has thanked: 895 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by nomis99 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:06 pm

izziebelle13 wrote:
smom12 wrote:
LilaLavender wrote: ....Are you seriously suggesting because two people are from the same multi-million-citizen country they could be related?
Dear lord I’m sure that’s not what she meant.

Public service announcement: if you find something someone says in this site insensitive or personal and it happens often, maybe this site isn’t for you.

I’m part Mexican and I in no way shape or form found this derogatory in any way. RELAX.

Why is there always someone on these forums taking things way BEYOND what they are?? Jesus Christ.

Hm Lilia had olive undertones I forgot is Gabe Mexican?

Someone offended: OH MY GOD WHY DOES ANYONE WITH OLIVE TONE HAVE TO BE MEXICAN YOU ARE SO RACIST.

Like come on people. Blaze. Drink. Just chill the fuck out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gabe’s Puerto Rican


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gabe’s Dad is Puerto Rican and his mom is Mexican. For whatever reason Jess only ever says he’s Puerto Rican but he’s actually half Mexican too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 917
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:20 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 37 times
Contact:

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by emloha_91 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:10 pm

DoodleBop2 wrote:Most of the parents don't want their kids filmed or run over by a car playing in the road.
Clickbait title "Playdate gone WRONH?! *shocked face*
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
User avatar
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 917
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:20 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 37 times
Contact:

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by emloha_91 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:15 pm

Also I think smom12 was just giving examples of how people are easily offended :)
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3960
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 312 times
Been thanked: 648 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by smom12 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:37 pm

emloha_91 wrote:Also I think smom12 was just giving examples of how people are easily offended :)
Thank you!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 874
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:34 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by shilohjulia » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:57 pm

I definitely think whatever is going on with Chris is about T&C/custody i mean what else could it be? He has no life or job or friends. We see literally his entire pathetic existence on her vlogs minus solely his private conversations with Ashley of when he goes up to see the boys on his own. What other drama would he have? If it was health related we’d know because he’d be sick. Did he get banned from the paintball place? I mean come on. It’s obviously about his ex and his kids.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1088
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:30 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by Shawn2011 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:27 pm

The 'drama' she was talking about seemed more like it was something in Chris' past. She said it in reference to him doing a draw my life video. I would guess it was something to do with his parents and upbringing.
sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:07 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 1142 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by sondraK » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:43 pm

Shawn2011 wrote:The 'drama' she was talking about seemed more like it was something in Chris' past. She said it in reference to him doing a draw my life video. I would guess it was something to do with his parents and upbringing.
That's what I was thinking.He may not get along with his mom and new stepdad.I don't think they have been at any of the parties or events? Not even for Addy
sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:07 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 1142 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by sondraK » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:45 pm

Gabe's dad is black,although he is from PR.His pic was on the table at his wedding
doggo
Talker
Talker
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:10 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by doggo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:59 pm

sondraK wrote:Gabe's dad is black,although he is from PR.His pic was on the table at his wedding
Good god not this again. No matter what y'all think he looks like, the man was still Puerto Rican as Latinos can be various colors.
noggins
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by noggins » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:15 pm

doggo wrote:
sondraK wrote:Gabe's dad is black,although he is from PR.His pic was on the table at his wedding
Good god not this again. No matter what y'all think he looks like, the man was still Puerto Rican as Latinos can be various colors.
Agreed, just like his mom is still Mexican if she has a pale skin tone. Doesn't change anything
noggins
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by noggins » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:18 pm

sondraK wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:The 'drama' she was talking about seemed more like it was something in Chris' past. She said it in reference to him doing a draw my life video. I would guess it was something to do with his parents and upbringing.
That's what I was thinking.He may not get along with his mom and new stepdad.I don't think they have been at any of the parties or events? Not even for Addy
I don't get along with my parents but wouldn't consider it some dark secret or anything. The way Jess talked about it in the description as something they needed to eventually address, I think it would have to be related to Tommy and Caden
Scooby-dooby-doo
Talker
Talker
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:19 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by Scooby-dooby-doo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:00 pm

Captain Smooth wrote:Also, she keeps renovating each room. At that rate, wouldn't it have been cheaper to buy a bigger house, that maybe wouldn't have needed so much renovation? What's the point in buying a relatively cheap house, just to blow tons of money in replacing almost everything?

She is still the same 17 year old schoolgirl that was playing Sims and decided it looked like so much fun that she'd subject real humans to her game. She was determined to get her way regardless of the financial and/or emotional costs to all players. She pretty much is able to make new cash as fast as a game hack can. There is no reality in their lives at all. I just wish she would damn well feed these kids properly. She doesn't realise she is doing irreparable damage to their little bodies, brains, gut & immune function etc. It's just all about her and her desperation to be noticed :(
peylizt192
Informer
Informer
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:41 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by peylizt192 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:34 pm

twomommies wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:If Lilia is having fun and dance is keeping her active allowing her to have friends etc have at it. Very few kids actually become ballerinas. She can dance just because she enjoys it. What would she be doing at home...laying around watching TV she doesn't seem to be out on the street with the bikes as much as her brothers.
I don’t think anyone has a problem with Lilia doing dance just for fun, but jessss acts like Lilia is the most talented little thing around. You can tell Jesssss pushes her dreams on Lilia
This kid looks like an awkward who. Her teeth stick out...and her pose says LOOK AT ME [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 60cf8e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I was a sassy little girl too lol I think it’s kind of common for little girls to be sassy.
sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:07 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 1142 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by sondraK » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:37 pm

I was recalling Amber saying Gabe is black.I'm guessing she thinks it's bc hs dad was.His dad's ethnicity can still be african,even though he was from PR
Scooby-dooby-doo
Talker
Talker
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:19 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by Scooby-dooby-doo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:19 pm

cardboardbox wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:Also, she keeps renovating each room. At that rate, wouldn't it have been cheaper to buy a bigger house, that maybe wouldn't have needed so much renovation? What's the point in buying a relatively cheap house, just to blow tons of money in replacing almost everything?
Especially when it's not big enough for their 7 kids. I understand siblings can share rooms.. but Lilia and addie most likely won't do well together I shared a room for a few years with my sister when I was 9 and my sister was 3 and she was always touching and ruining my things, I hated it!! I feel like the twins room will get cramped especially if they decide they don't want bunk beds anymore. And poor Chris' kids don't even have a space or bed to call their own..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
I keep seeing these type of comments and am genuinely curious whether it is a location thing, a class thing, or just a natural progression of what we want/expect in a home these days? I grew up in the 70s watching the Brady Bunch kids 3 to a room with one bathroom to share and don't ever recall anyone thinking that was strange. I'm in Australia and most houses were 3 bedroom, one bathroom ones with kids almost always sharing rooms. It was not unusual to have 4 kids in a room in two sets of bunks. As I reached my teens ( and was living in a different location ) larger houses were becoming more available for many families, but even so, the way kids got their own bedroom was mostly by partioning off part of an existing room, or using rumpus rooms as bedrooms. I had several friends that also shared a bedroom with a grandparent that had moved in, and remained like that until leaving home. I have only brothers, so I mostly did have my own small room while they always shared. My own kids shared a room until the eldest was 10, then our 3rd was in our room for 2 years, before going into the rumpus room we had put on when we did the previous renovations that took us from 2 to 3 bedrooms. By the time we eventually got 4 bedrooms my middle child was just about ready to move out of home. The 2 that shared loved every moment of it and would have chosen that over seperate rooms anyway. More than 20 years later I have a 2nd bathroom. We survived quite easily more than 20 years with just one bathroom and toilet!! I think children should appreciate having a nice home, good parents and everything they need. I do NOT think they get to run the show and dictate what size home their parents should buy and what they think they should be entitled to. Sure... privacy is nice, but I'm not seeing why every child should have to have their own room. Like I said... I am genuinely curious, so please help me out here. Sydney is one of the most expensive places in the world to live, so maybe I am just not seeing a relatable comparison? Tell me about your upbringing, whether you shared a room or not, and what your views are on the topic. Help me understand why you feel like this.

I do agree that Messss ideally could have gone with a 5 bedroom home over a 4, but she'd have bought a one bedroom place if it was the only one that close to Mimi. Messss only cares about Messss.
Notreal5
Talker
Talker
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:34 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 240 times

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Post by Notreal5 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:25 pm

So kyson playfully smacked Chris face on Jess’ Snapchat ! Chris didn’t look amused


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Locked

Return to “JesssFam”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: [halloweendarlin], mburez and 14 guests