JesssFam: Blowing Cash & Eating Trash (Part 113)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: Blowing Cash & Eating Trash (Part 113)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13538
Title credit - Bsveach15

Previously:
-The twins' birthday montage was finally uploaded over a week late
-Addie had pinkeye
-Lilia is practicing for a talent show at school
-Landen had tubes put in his ears
-There is some semi-mentioned drama revolving around Chris's family
-Chris became an organ donor
-Jess and Chris bought a camper

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Blowing Cash & Eating Trash (Part 113)

Unread post by dazzled »

Their camper looks better than their entire house lmao
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I do think they will eventually pay to store that camper. In my state people do this a lot. There are lots everywhere for campers, boats and trailers. If you don't have the space to store it at your house you have to pay to do it. Some might say don't have those things if you can't store it at your home but I don't see the big deal. Obv she has the money
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

The title lololol

In the UK you're not allowed to leave huge caravans or camper vans outside your home address, they're supposed to be stored somewhere year round until you use them! And thank god, imagine that HUGE RV outside Jess' house - she's already cluttered the street with her kids bikes and scooters and those shitty "KIDS PLAYING" signs, oh and a chest of drawers and a skip full of shit. Isnt she delightful.
Tallipia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tallipia »

I don't know where she gets clothes for addie. She dresses her in the ugliest clothes there are. How can she dress her like that (latest Instagram photo) and think it looks cute?
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Girls are like the easiest to dress leggings and sundresses. I honestly think she dresses her in too small clothes to make her look way bigger than she is. Start that weight complex off as early as possible.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Can she not park the camper in her driveway? I don’t know the laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

The camper serves one purpose only - a home for Chris when he and Mess fight over him spending money without telling her
Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

Has Jess gained 50 pounds or was she just wearing the worlds least flattering shirt in that video

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

Don’t they have a side area where they store tools that’s fairly wide?
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Jess is advertising she spent 20K on a camper and parks it in the st.I hope she has ins.,bc it would be easier to steal than she thinks
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Addie is always fucking screaming and crying with a runny nose being dragged around to stores and shoved on jess’ dirty boob. What a shit life.

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Can she not park the camper in her driveway? I don’t know the laws.

Nope. Because her cars are in her driveway, because her garage is full of shit.
mb_1218
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mb_1218 »

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO KEEP THAT CAMPER???
AYE CARUMBA!!!
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Wow , what a terrible person you are . If you don’t like other to succeed then start working your ass off . Don’t be jealous
Ok first of all......fuck off.

Secondly, call me jealous if you want but I guess it just pisses me off a little that she's so damn irresponsible with her money, throws it around like theres no tomorrow and acts so entitled when all she does is sit on her was exploiting her kids and LYING to her viewers about products being great....then we never hear about them again....all for a paycheck. She most likely isn't saving for the kids educations and if YT ended tomorrow.....then what? Shes so irresponsible.

And yeah it does kind of sting that this entitled bitch can sit on her was doing nothing and go drop 20k on a camper when so many people....GOOD PEOPLE.....work hard every day for their income that they EARN and have to live very modestly just to get by. Its not right.

I dont think YT should pay people to make videos. At least not regular Joe people like Jesss. Its just not right.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Wow , what a terrible person you are . If you don’t like other to succeed then start working your ass off . Don’t be jealous

Secondly, call me jealous if you want but I guess it just pisses me off a little that she's so damn irresponsible with her money, throws it around like theres no tomorrow and acts so entitled when all she does is sit on her was exploiting her kids and LYING to her viewers about products being great....then we never hear about them again....all for a paycheck. She most likely isn't saving for the kids educations and if YT ended tomorrow.....then what? Shes so irresponsible.

And yeah it does kind of sting that this entitled bitch can sit on her was doing nothing and go drop 20k on a camper when so many people....GOOD PEOPLE.....work hard every day for their income that they EARN and have to live very modestly just to get by. Its not right.

I dont think YT should pay people to make videos. At least not regular Joe people like Jesss. Its just not right.

What about people who are born into entitlement? The kids of millionaire parents? They do the exact same thing as Jess is with spending. Realistically, you can’t force somebody to spend their money the way YOU want them to. And you are never going to change the method of spending in somebody you have never met. So the hostilities in wishing them all bankrupt because you don’t get paid like she does is a bit ridiculous. Says a lot about your personality though.

Besides. YouTube doesn’t pay youtubers. Google ad-words does. Which at the end of the day is the same company, but it’s not YT directly who is paying them. YouTube makes a lot of money on the ads in the content all these creators push out. Why would they not want to pay them to keep them making more content. YT’ers would only get a fraction of what a company pays in advertising fees to YouTube/Google.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Theres gotta be at least one neighbour peeking through their blinds yelling "hey honey the ginger with all the kids has plonked a trailer out the front of her house now!"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

user123_ wrote:I have said this before but they are probably so fucking deep in debt.
I don't for one minute believe she paid cash for that trailer.

Mortgage information is public record.
They took out a $295k loan for that $300k house.
You don't only put $5k down on a house if you're able to pay $20k cash less than 2 years later for a trailer immediately after getting a new car.
They have spent THOUSANDS on home renovations.
Thousands of dollars at Target and Best Buy.
Plus just the cost of supporting such a large family.
I can see her being in a world of financial hurt 10 years from now.

I believe she probably makes $9k a month from YouTube but that's before taxes. Even if she is earning $100k a year that isn't a huge salary after taxes and after supporting a family of 7.
They started the 5 day a week upload after they bought this house and yes, some people are stupid enough to put down a small down payment even if they can afford more so that they have cash for shit they want... Not everyone is responsible with money. However, your financial situation can change alot in two years especailly going from Jess' sparatic upload schedule to what it is now. Chris' dad also passed and I would bet money on it that he got some sort of inheritance and you also are leaving out the fact that jess has been pumping out steady sponsorships since Chris has been around she rarely used to do them when she was crammed into Mimis not they do quite a bit. So if she makes $9,000 from YT a month that is not including sponsorship. So, say she does 2 a month.. she could be getting a couple grand for each. Honestly, she probably paid for the camper with a few months (or less) of sponsored content.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Chatabox wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:

What about people who are born into entitlement? The kids of millionaire parents? They do the exact same thing as Jess is with spending. Realistically, you can’t force somebody to spend their money the way YOU want them to. And you are never going to change the method of spending in somebody you have never met. So the hostilities in wishing them all bankrupt because you don’t get paid like she does is a bit ridiculous. Says a lot about your personality though.

Besides. YouTube doesn’t pay youtubers. Google ad-words does. Which at the end of the day is the same company, but it’s not YT directly who is paying them. YouTube makes a lot of money on the ads in the content all these creators push out. Why would they not want to pay them to keep them making more content. YT’ers would only get a fraction of what a company pays in advertising fees to YouTube/Google.
Yeah....I dont care how it works. And honestly it wouldnt even bother me how much she makes if she was responsible with it and was putting it towards savings for her kids college educations or putting it in a trust fund for each of her kids so that they dont have to struggle as adults bc lets be real....THEY are the reason her channel is what it is. No one gives a fuck about Jesss and Chris. People tune in for the kids. So they should get a portion of whatever she makes in a trust fund they can have when they turn 18 or 21. Just like fpr child actors bc that's basically what they are.

I would also have much more respect for her if ahe didnt take every sponsorship she was offered ans only did the ones she genuinely used and liked. Some of the sponsorships, its obvious that she is only bragging on the company bc she got paid to.

I'm not hating on her for making money....I'm hating on her for being frivolous with her money and throwing it around irresponsibly.

I can see this as one of the situations where when Lilia turns 18 she sues her parents for spending the money that she earned by appearing in videos.

Return to “JesssFam”