JesssFam: Blowing Cash & Eating Trash (Part 113)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Blowing Cash & Eating Trash (Part 113)

Unread post by sondraK »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:i rarely post here but she always dresses addie so fancy and extra. maybe she should save some energy on addie and work on herself. she always wears the same thing, needs makeup lessons, and has fried hair. she could also benefit from working out. i’m not here to say she’s fat. working out is a great way to treat yourself, and get stronger physically and mentally. she just sits around all day so she has the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's just like mimi in those regards,only difference is,Mimi works out
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:i rarely post here but she always dresses addie so fancy and extra. maybe she should save some energy on addie and work on herself. she always wears the same thing, needs makeup lessons, and has fried hair. she could also benefit from working out. i’m not here to say she’s fat. working out is a great way to treat yourself, and get stronger physically and mentally. she just sits around all day so she has the time.

She's just like mimi in those regards,only difference is,Mimi works out
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

She's just like Mimi in those regards,only difference is,Mimi works out
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

That romper...we would call Addie lemon butt here in the south.LOL
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cardboardbox »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Chris could be like I'm going to start looking for a job. I'm planning on going back to work. If he's that annoyed he could change his situation but he doesn't seem to be motivated.
I feel like Jess wouldn't be happy if Chris got a job. I'm sure he didn't protest quitting his job before but i feel like it's more about Jess needing help with all the kids..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

sondraK wrote:That romper...we would call Addie lemon butt here in the south.LOL
WHEN MY HUSBAND SAW IT THAT WAS THE FIRST THING OUT OF HIS MOUTH ImageImage

AbstractKlutz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AbstractKlutz »

I definitely feel like Jess contradicted herself when she was talking about how you shouldnt invade your partners privacy, even if you have there passwords and then in the next breath she is saying "well if I want to see something, I'm going to see something.." like wtf? Personally I just don't see a situation where you HAVE to go on your partners phone and check things out.. Just weird to me how she's acting like it's her right.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m dying to know what happened with Gabe and Amber. They disappeared without a trace from the vlogs immediately after their wedding.
I know for a fact Jess will say “Ohhhh they’re just busy with work” but they had the SAME damn job before the wedding and they were always around! They even came to the kid’s baseball games a few times. I hope it’ll get addressed at some point
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

deannaroseo wrote:I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m dying to know what happened with Gabe and Amber. They disappeared without a trace from the vlogs immediately after their wedding.
I know for a fact Jess will say “Ohhhh they’re just busy with work” but they had the SAME damn job before the wedding and they were always around! They even came to the kid’s baseball games a few times. I hope it’ll get addressed at some point
Same! Especially since didn't gabe and Chris have weekly get togethers?? And all of a sudden it stops. I wonder if that's why he seems more stressed lately cause he doesn't have any friends to hangout with, just Jess and her family & girl neighbors.

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

When she was talking about them having access to each other’s phones, because they were both cheated on, all I could ask myself was why the heck are they even married if they don’t trust each other?
Why would you marry a man/woman, blend AND create a family with them, only to not even trust them?

I’ve been cheated on before and I don’t stalk my boyfriends whereabouts or need access to his phone.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I would bet Jess annoyed them by trying to take over the wedding. Girl, you've had two husbands since one of them you're still married to. She acted jealous Amber got the wedding to Gabe not her. I'm surprised Chris wasn't more put out maybe that's why he made big decisions without her?

Holy General errors, Batman!

Access to the phones is odd. Either you trust them or you don't. Although Modesto is like a soap opera everyone sleeps with everyone else.
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

Did Amber ever update? I haven’t seen her snap anything in a long time

Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Omfg. Lilia singing jingle bells is the most annoying thing ever! And the bin Addie is in looks like it had filthy finger prints on it yuck!

Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

Princesskris77 wrote:Omfg. Lilia singing jingle bells is the most annoying thing ever! And the bin Addie is in looks like it had filthy finger prints on it yuck!

I seriously thought she was in a dirty mop bucket at first! And holy hell Lilia with the tambourine singing jingle bells.. I would take my child and GTFO. Class dismissed!

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

deannaroseo wrote:I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m dying to know what happened with Gabe and Amber. They disappeared without a trace from the vlogs immediately after their wedding.
Maybe Amber was waiting till AFTER the wedding to tell Gabe that Jess is a little toooooooo friendly with him. I'm sure she was all for them being friends as they co-parent but Jess would get way to awkward and giddy whenever Gabe was around and Amber probably picked up on it. So she set boundaries.
nachomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nachomama »

Jessssss' merch is out and I don't really understand the design/logo at all. $20 for a onesie, lol.

How many of y'all will be purchasing?

I still need to actually watch the video.
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

nachomama wrote:Jessssss' merch is out and I don't really understand the design/logo at all. $20 for a onesie, lol.

How many of y'all will be purchasing?

I still need to actually watch the video.
I’d rather wear a trash bag then anything with her logo lol

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Yeah that logo doesn't really make sense for her viewers.. it makes more sense for her personally because her hobby/career involve the camera, but not her viewers.

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Woulda been better if she made a shirt that quoted "the perfect mix of chaos & love" -jesssfam unless it's copyrighted which it might be. Idk her mercy is pretty bland and lame.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

She didn't even know anything about her merch. She said she hasn't even seen it. Didn't know about the sizing or shipping.

Wouldn't you want to get samples to make sure it looks/feels good?

Return to “JesssFam”