JesssFam: Blowing Cash & Eating Trash (Part 113)

Princesskris77
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Blowing Cash & Eating Trash (Part 113)

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:She said in a reply to a comment that the pricing was not her idea, but the company's. Maybe the selection is the same way...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I think she’s trying to make a quick buck off those who worship her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

chelsieross7 wrote: I also thought it was weird that they have an adult shirt and a baby onesie but no kid sizes? Dumb
Makes sense since she stops giving a shit about her children once they’re too old to wear onesies lol

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:I am DYING to know what's going on with Amber and Logan, we need to bombard her with questions so she will eventually answer ImageImage or really, bombard Amber since Jess will lie and say "we are just all sooooo bussyyyy!" Even when she briefly shows Gabe when it involves Lilia, it's super quick and brief. Nothing like it used to be. Amberrrr, come talk to us!!! Lol.

Me toooooo!! Obviously there is some MAJOR drama going on! I wish Amber would come on here

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I mean Jess used to have Logan over to sleep somewhat regularly when both Gabe and Amber had to work at night time - what happened to that? I know it wasnt a set thing but it did happen quite a few times, he was always seen at baseball or in Jess' house as a plus one (kinda like Alyna) - now NOTHING. Very weird.
Mellout87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mellout87 »

Jessss and Chris broke up with Amb and Gabe...or Visa versa :D
boymom3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boymom3 »

itslove wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:
itslove wrote: I think he’s getting tired of her shit.

Yeah well it must be super annoying to be bitching at each other all day but when it's time to turn on the camera she does a 180 and acts like nothing happened. And the fact that she dresses Addie in hideous clothes and he has to take her out in public. I have been getting the feeling since he stopped vlogging as much a long time ago that he is sick of her shit and sick of being so fake, but he stays for obvious reasons. I think when the money from YouTube stops he will be gone and leave her with all the debt, and I won't feel bad for her.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
I have a gut feeling he’s been on websites or something. And that’s why she keeps talking about cheating and stuff.

I think she just physo that way. I honestly don't think he's tried to cheat messica is a controlling c&(t

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
boymom3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boymom3 »

Momin661 wrote:I thought Chris seemed off too. He seemed irritated and over it.
I've notice this the pass couple vlogs he just seems done

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

Remember there was a user on here who said gabe msg her on snapchap? Maybe amber found out.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Junebug8+ wrote:Remember there was a user on here who said gabe msg her on snapchap? Maybe amber found out.
Plot twist: the user on here that talked to Gabe was jessss creepin.

Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy320 »

In Jess’s Q&A video she answered a question about rules in different households and says something to the effect of “We don’t deal with that, the kids are well behaved, we all have pretty much the same rules.”
I highly doubt the problem would be at *her* house. She lets the kids roam wild and do as they wish. I’m sure that’s something that Ashley has to deal with. “Well at Jessica’s House we don’t have a bedtime.” “But Jessica lets us watch TV all night!!!” “But Jessica doesn’t make us drink water! She says we can have chocolate milk before bed!!”

Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

In Jess’s Q&A video she answered a question about rules in different households and says something to the effect of “We don’t deal with that, the kids are well behaved, we all have pretty much the same rules.”
I highly doubt the problem would be at *her* house. She lets the kids roam wild and do as they wish. I’m sure that’s something that Ashley has to deal with. “Well at Jessica’s House we don’t have a bedtime.” “But Jessica lets us watch TV all night!!!” “But Jessica doesn’t make us drink water! She says we can have chocolate milk before bed!!”

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Chris cooking was a sweet jester but omg bro your sick don't spread the germs.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

Omg..
Jess: "I love my mom because she makes the best top ramen. You're the 3rd child to say you love me for my cooking"
...im sorry buy making ramen noodles is not cooking

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Chris seems tired very often. I had a feeling he deals with her hyperness, by just answering fast and in the same tone, so she stops with her high pitched, annoying flip outs about something as mundane as a romper, that he probably didn't even help pick out. But I agree, he only seems somwhat happy, when he's busy with Addy.
Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Better be careful Jessica, the way Chris was acting in the last blog was the same way Drake started acting before he up and left

:love2:
Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

(Sorry my last response posted a million times, I can’t figure out how to delete it either lol.)

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Emcee wrote:Better be careful Jessica, the way Chris was acting in the last blog was the same way Drake started acting before he up and left

I don’t think he can leave her. Where would he go? I doubt he would want to move in with his mom and her new husband.
Free house, free food, and he doesn’t have to work. I think he’s staying for a while even though he looks fed up lol.

Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
Emcee wrote:Better be careful Jessica, the way Chris was acting in the last blog was the same way Drake started acting before he up and left

I don’t think he can leave her. Where would he go? I doubt he would want to move in with his mom and her new husband.
Free house, free food, and he doesn’t have to work. I think he’s staying for a while even though he looks fed up lol.

He can sue her for child support since she makes the money and then he can just take Addy and not Have to look at the other animals again lol

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Jess claims she don't read hate sites anymore, but she always end up doing what we say here. We were just talking how they never run errands on their own. Now suddenly Chris went to Best Buy with Addy the other they and Jess went to Target by herself. Lol.

Return to “JesssFam”