JesssFam: Blowing Cash & Eating Trash (Part 113)

Princesskris77
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Blowing Cash & Eating Trash (Part 113)

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

And furthermore if Chris wanted to be an asshole he can prove she is unfit by NEVER watching the damn kids. Then he could just take Addy. Jess is a loser and she has absolutely no idea about safety. He could probably provide the court with hours of footage if her NOT watching the kids outside and several other stupid things she does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
niello
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by niello »

Princesskris77 wrote:
niello wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote: He can sue her for child support since she makes the money and then he can just take Addy and not Have to look at the other animals again lol

that's just stupid. jess would never give up one of her children, and seeing as stabby has a history of abandoning children and pulling knives on exes i don't see how you figure he'd be the one getting custody ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well he is her FATHER so he sure as hell would get at least partial custody and he has no money so she would have to pay.
So thanks for calling me stupid

the idea of stabby running off with big baby and living off child support IS absolutely stupid. you think chris would be getting enough money from partial child support to live off???? especially because jess could stop posting whenever she liked and then have no income, or something could happen with youtube or her channel and that choice may be made for her.
and that's not even taking into account a million other things, like the fact that, at the very least, he's clearly incredibly attached to Landon and has 0 right to him if him and Mess break up.
like it's absolutely not even within the realm of possibility, how could you think it'd ever happen?

niello
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by niello »

Princesskris77 wrote:And furthermore if Chris wanted to be an asshole he can prove she is unfit by NEVER watching the damn kids. Then he could just take Addy. Jess is a loser and she has absolutely no idea about safety. He could probably provide the court with hours of footage if her NOT watching the kids outside and several other stupid things she does.

no ... she is definitely not an unfit parent. there is a gigantic difference between being a mediocre parent and an unfit one. you can hate her all you like, but the idea that the court would find her an unfit parent is just ridiculous.

also chris providing the court with hours of footage of something like that would also show that he is an unfit parent? more than that, it would prove he is aware of what is wong and actively made the decision to endanger the children. and how well do you think that would go over?

Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

niello wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote:
niello wrote: that's just stupid. jess would never give up one of her children, and seeing as stabby has a history of abandoning children and pulling knives on exes i don't see how you figure he'd be the one getting custody ....

Well he is her FATHER so he sure as hell would get at least partial custody and he has no money so she would have to pay.

the idea of stabby running off with big baby and living off child support IS absolutely stupid. you think chris would be getting enough money from partial child support to live off???? especially because jess could stop posting whenever she liked and then have no income, or something could happen with youtube or her channel and that choice may be made for her.
and that's not even taking into account a million other things, like the fact that, at the very least, he's clearly incredibly attached to Landon and has 0 right to him if him and Mess break up.
like it's absolutely not even within the realm of possibility, how could you think it'd ever happen?

Did I ever say he would make enough to not work? NO just shut up.

Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Well letting your children play in the road without watching them IS UNFIT. NOT MEDIOCRE.
You obviously have never been to court or through any custody hearings.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote: I don’t think he can leave her. Where would he go? I doubt he would want to move in with his mom and her new husband.
Free house, free food, and he doesn’t have to work. I think he’s staying for a while even though he looks fed up lol.

He can sue her for child support since she makes the money and then he can just take Addy and not Have to look at the other animals again lol

Hmmm..he would probably try for spousal support like what he did with his ex. Technically he’s the one “taking care” of the kids while Jessica “works”.

Can someone please explain how spousal support works? I’ve never heard of it until someone mentioned Chris asking for it. How does that work when he also has to pay child support?

I’m not sure why he got spousal support with his ex but he’d be s good candidate for it if he and Jess ever split. He could easily say he gave up his job/career to help Jess with the kids and vlogging. If they split then he would have no income to survive off of so the court could order Jess to give him money for a period of time until he got back on his feet

It’s similar to if a stay at home mom and working dad divorce, it’s unfair for the stay at home mom to have nothing to fall back on because while they were married they agreed the mom wouldn’t work

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Princesskris77 wrote:Well letting your children play in the road without watching them IS UNFIT. NOT MEDIOCRE.
You obviously have never been to court or through any custody hearings.

to prove someone unfit you would need clear evidence. A court could see Jess and her billion kids and think that obviously she is doing something right because you know they’re not dead or anything.
It can’t just be a he said she said thing, and he sure as shit could never use “She let’s the kids play outside alone!!!” Because they’re both at home....so he could also be outside watching them. If you think that makes Jess look “unfit” then it technically makes them both look unfit, and I really doubt Chris would try getting all the kids thrown into foster care just to get Addy for some time

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

When I think of unfit I think of Daddyoffive, Jess is a dumb ass who needs to grow up, but unfit is reaching.

Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

pennyajdg wrote:When I think of unfit I think of Daddyoffive, Jess is a dumb ass who needs to grow up, but unfit is reaching.

When one of them is run over let’s talk then.

niello
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by niello »

Princesskris77 wrote:
niello wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote: Well he is her FATHER so he sure as hell would get at least partial custody and he has no money so she would have to pay.

you literally said that he could take run away with Addy, sue for child support and "never look at the other animals again" on this forum just before, stop being so aggressive because you've been proven wrong and look foolish.

and in regards to the other dumb things you've said, the kids aren't out unsupervised in the road ..... not sure where you've gotten that idea.
you're the one who clearly has no concept of how court/CPS/ general reality works if you think letting children play supervised in the front yard would get them taken off you....... like that's absolutely delusional.

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Princesskris77 wrote:
pennyajdg wrote:When I think of unfit I think of Daddyoffive, Jess is a dumb ass who needs to grow up, but unfit is reaching.

When one of them is run over let’s talk then.

They live in two parent household Chris would be just as unfit if that were the case.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

niello wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote:
niello wrote: the idea of stabby running off with big baby and living off child support IS absolutely stupid. you think chris would be getting enough money from partial child support to live off???? especially because jess could stop posting whenever she liked and then have no income, or something could happen with youtube or her channel and that choice may be made for her.

and in regards to the other dumb things you've said, the kids aren't out unsupervised in the road ..... not sure where you've gotten that idea.

The kids 100% have been left unsupervised out front multiple times.

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

niello wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote:
niello wrote: that's just stupid. jess would never give up one of her children, and seeing as stabby has a history of abandoning children and pulling knives on exes i don't see how you figure he'd be the one getting custody ....

I agree & that's not taking into account that he has to pay child support for his 2 other boys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

I'm assuming spousal support is like alimony... and those that think he could get addy taken from Jess that is highly highly unlikely. It's not like her house is total trash, she works and supports these kids and is stable for the most part. Yeah she leaves them unsupervised in the road which even gives me anxiety... but that's not grounds for terminating someone's custody. There are so many kids that need to be taken out of their homes that sadly aren't. Unless Jess failed drug tests or the kids complained that they are abused/neglected it wouldn't happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The kids are often left out for long periods of time and they're barely peeking on them every once in a while.

They left Addie in an unsafe sleep environment and she nearly died and then they kept doing it over and over again huge blankets, on the couch basically every unsafe sleep space they did it. One time Addie got off the bed crawled into the bathroom and was in the shower. She could have gotten into the toilet or eaten shampoo or something.

So while I doubt they'd get decided unfit because the yard stick for these things is so fucking low but yeah they're both shit.

I doubt Chris would take Addie. He'll leave him daughter and eventually make family #3. The ultimate Megazord Blended Family. Jess will pull out the billboard she will have to keep the family tree on.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Continue here viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13601&p=1138447#p1138447

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”