JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

nomis99
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Unread post by nomis99 »

Sparklingdee wrote:ps. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan and I'm so mad they got to go to The Wizarding World of HP and didnt even care lmao
I’m a huge HP fan as well and don’t really care that they went because it’s their money and they can do what they want but I’d totally be lying if I said I wasn’t jealous (I live in Canada and have never been). But I’m willing to bet that neither Jess nor her kids have ever read the books/seen the movies. Way too different from the Disneyish stuff they are obsessed with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 59438b.jpg[/img]

I wonder how lame this will be? Image

sgreene16
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sgreene16 »

itslove wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 59438b.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180525</span><span>/</span><span>5dd0a97a34fee31f4d47cf06b359438b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I wonder how lame this will be? Image

Watch it be about a kiddie ride they went on.
mb_1218
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mb_1218 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Why didn't he take Addie and the brand new 20 grand trailer and go with them? I'd be surprised if we see that trailer get regular usage

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
That would make too much sense... haha
Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy320 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... c674e3.jpg[/img]
Oh good lord... let me guess Street PERFORMER had CUP for TIPS after her PERFORMANCE. Two blonde EIGHT year olds TRAUMATIZED?!?!

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Maddy320 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... c674e3.jpg[/img]
Oh good lord... let me guess Street PERFORMER had CUP for TIPS after her PERFORMANCE. Two blonde EIGHT year olds TRAUMATIZED?!?!

Oh lord this is gonna be a nightmare.

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Stop talking about how much the unicorn costs. Nobody cares. You can afford it. It’s for your kid. Move on jessss.

Yes. Let’s all see the top of your car. This is SO interesting. My life is changed forever. It’s so funny. Ha ha ha.

So.. Minnie Mouse on Hollywood boulevard is a street performer. Asked for tips, you just say no and walk away. They spend the day getting denied, it’s nothing new. Let’s make this a big deal and add scary music. I figured maybe she had grabbed one of the kids or someone tried to mug them or something. But no, someone was just trying to make a few bucks and jesssss had a panic attack

Congrats jesssss. You learned the world is a scary place. Perhaps you should be a little more careful on how much info you share on the internet.

What a surprise adderall wants to nurse. Honestly I thought she was saying “night night” maybe she’s trying to say it’s time for me to go to bed you dumb shit.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

itslove wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... d48c4f.jpg[/img]

She’s good at the excuses though. But it’s not like this is the first year of school graduations and stuff. If she managed her time better and maybe uploaded only a few times a week, she’d probably be able to get her videos up on time.

It's not anyone's fault but hers after going away then coming home to a hectic week.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Imagine what would happen if Jess saw something actually scary out here in the real world...
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I haven’t watched the video, but did she really not tip the costume person and then act surprised when they asked for money? How fucking rude....it’s common knowledge to tip them. It’s obviously not Disneyland and they aren’t being paid to stand around in costume. Jess has a fake job too so she should understand lol

Grossed me out she let the Minnie hug them. I’m a germaphobe and Hollywood boulevard has some crazies that walk around out there.. yuck.

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I haven’t watched the video, but did she really not tip the costume person and then act surprised when they asked for money? How fucking rude....it’s common knowledge to tip them. It’s obviously not Disneyland and they aren’t being paid to stand around in costume. Jess has a fake job too so she should understand lol

Grossed me out she let the Minnie hug them. I’m a germaphobe and Hollywood boulevard has some crazies that walk around out there.. yuck.

They only had coins because they used their cash for parking but the Minnie refused it
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

they didn’t ask minnie for a picture... minnie grabbed alyna and lilia and wouldn’t let them go until they took a photo. janell gave what money she had to them (alyna asked if she could give it to them) which was only coins, after minnie asked for it, because what cash they had was spent on parking, and minnie refused to accept it and asked for more money instead. it wasn’t as dramatic as she made it seem but it definitely wasn’t okay by any means. especially in front of children... in a minnie costume of all things. that puts a bad taste in kids mouths. wear something else if you’re gonna be that aggressive.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Dang Minnie’s got some attitude then lololol I take it back! That’s what happens when ya don’t watch first

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Jess didn't seem too impressed by this trip.I would be surprised if the rest of the family gets to see Universal
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

sondraK wrote:Jess didn't seem too impressed by this trip.I would be surprised if the rest of the family gets to see Universal
That's so true
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

She said to Addie "does it taste the same?" When they nurse. She's so gross.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Jess made it a little more dramatic than it needed to be, but all jokes aside, I've been there and those people in costumes really are super aggressive. Someone, I think it was a "Jack Sparrow," grabbed me and made it really awkward to the point of basically forcing my mom to take a picture that we never even wanted in the first place. Then when I squirmed away, he kept following us and was straight up yelling for money. I was like 14 and it was a little scary, not gonna lie. And it was not common knowledge for us that they do this.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

KKand3boys wrote:Jess made it a little more dramatic than it needed to be, but all jokes aside, I've been there and those people in costumes really are super aggressive. Someone, I think it was a "Jack Sparrow," grabbed me and made it really awkward to the point of basically forcing my mom to take a picture that we never even wanted in the first place. Then when I squirmed away, he kept following us and was straight up yelling for money. I was like 14 and it was a little scary, not gonna lie. And it was not common knowledge for us that they do this.
Hollywood Boulevard is no place to take young kids. The street performers and pan-handlers can be super aggressive. It's unfortunate because LA has hundreds of wonderful things to do with children. Beaches,mountains, botanical gardens, kids museums, festivals-you name it, LA has it! All is takes is a bit of planning, something Jess seems incapable of.
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

olemama wrote:
KKand3boys wrote:Jess made it a little more dramatic than it needed to be, but all jokes aside, I've been there and those people in costumes really are super aggressive. Someone, I think it was a "Jack Sparrow," grabbed me and made it really awkward to the point of basically forcing my mom to take a picture that we never even wanted in the first place. Then when I squirmed away, he kept following us and was straight up yelling for money. I was like 14 and it was a little scary, not gonna lie. And it was not common knowledge for us that they do this.
Hollywood Boulevard is no place to take young kids. The street performers and pan-handlers can be super aggressive. It's unfortunate because LA has hundreds of wonderful things to do with children. Beaches,mountains, botanical gardens, kids museums, festivals-you name it, LA has it! All is takes is a bit of planning, something Jess seems incapable of.
We couldn't even enjoy being there anymore after that happened because all our time was spent dodging people in costumes who were trying to grab us. It was not fun. It was really awkward and stressful. So if you ever go to the Grauman's area, be aware and prepared to run away!
They will harass you to take pictures. So we felt rude for not taking one, but then they harassed us for money. It was really weird and scammy. I just want to warn anyone who might be going there who isn't aware of how it goes down, because my family had no idea what we were walking into when we went.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Unread post by daisy1000 »

You can tell Addie has a hit a point where she nurses for comfort because she is use to hanging off of Jess’s boob. I am not saying there is anything wrong with that or breastfeeding this long is wrong BUT Jess was gone a whole weekend (twice now) and Addie survived lol no one mentioned her crying to nurse.

But Jess just has to say, “does it taste the same?” “She still wants to nurse!”

Return to “JesssFam”