JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

bookwrm97
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

Also I'm really over letting Lilia vlog.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

shilohjulia wrote:Alyna’s dad for those asking.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... f31d96.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

sondraK wrote:Chris's ex is very pretty.I bet that will be a beautiful baby,w her Mexican features.And lots of hair! LOL
I wonder if Chris will be willing to give up some of his time w them,and let the boys see their new sister.I can't see him driving them down there and back again.My guess is they'll have to wait till end of summer to see her
I mean, they had to wait to see Addelyn.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

missparzival wrote:
pennyajdg wrote:From all the pictures on they instas I would have thought she wasn’t there also

Yeah I still haven’t seen a photo with her in it. I’ve seen ones with all the other skube tribe

I thought I saw her on one of their insta stories or snapchat, but it could've just been the rest of the kids and I just thought she was there too lol. Jesss probably vlogged it so we'll know eventually.

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

A few things.

-she’s a 4 on parenting let’s be honest
-lilia needs to put the camera down
-lilia took a BATH. she is 8 YEARS OLD she can SHOWER herself
-2 hours on an iPad is too damn much. Give them some playing cards, bikes, and a basketball and let them figure it out
- target should just sponsor her
- the call out is smart but those kids will take it too far and try to out yell one another
- please for the love of god, do more in a day than go to target
- feed Addelyn some real food and she won’t be so grumpy. She’s lacking in nutrients
- I guess that last one doesn’t matter when you leave your 1.5 year old in a full tub ALONE
-stop buying lashes, buy some skincare.
- just stop vlogging. Go back to 2-3 vids a week because you’re out of content and you will start losing views very soon
-sit down videos CAN BE YOUR FRIEND.

Okay that was more than a few. I’m just so over it.
jessie131
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessie131 »

LilaLavender wrote:Alyna is quitting dance btw. She had her dance recital with Lilia and Janell mentioned on her Instagram that it was her last one, because Alyna's said it's "not her thing anymore". I'd say "props to Janell for letting her daughter pick for herself what she wants to do in life", but tbh, this is what should be the standard. It's the forcing a kid into something they've expressed they don't necessarily want so you can live vicariously through them what is an extreme negative, Jess.

Also, to my surprise, Alyna's dad was at the recital. He hasn't acknowledged Alyna on his social media in years, and Janell always mentions how Alyna "has no dad in her life", so I wonder if she's been exaggerating that or if he just out of nowhere decided to attend his kid's recital.

Also, I hate to say, but he is gorgeous. Definitely the most attractive dog in this pack of deadbeat dads
What vlog was that from?

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Jessica has done a lot of questionable things as a parent, but leaving big baby I'm the bath alone is shocking. What happens if she becomes engrossed in editijg then her still mostly non-verbal toddler slips under the water in an unnecessarily deep bath? She nearly killed her once youd think she'd try to avoid doing it again.

Also having the kids count themselves whenever she says jessskids how cringy. How about just supervise your mob properly like every other parent?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Does she realise kids drowning is silent!!! As a swim teacher we see the statistics not made public and bath drownings is right up there! She is a fucking idiot. Makes me so mad she is determined to kill her kid one way or another

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

She left Addy in the bath on her own JUST so she could edit on her MacBook in the hallway??? Da fuck?

And why was the bath FULL to the absolute brim?
Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy320 »

I think she has a false sense of security because it looks like Big Baby has a bath seat. Which is “safer” than just sitting them in the tub but I still wouldn’t sit on my phone in the bathroom with my daughter in it, much less out of the room editing a video!
Also- can we talk about the whole “Went to call for my 4 year old but he didn’t answer. He fell asleep at the neighbors house! Hehe. How funny.” ???? You mean he left the house, went next door, and was gone long enough to at least start a movie and fall asleep? Without you noticing?
7 children is a dangerous amount for her. She’s way over her head.

Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy320 »

Also, I just realized that I put all of that blame on Mess. Chris has no excuse either. He doesn’t even work, he should at least be able to care for his children.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Love how Addie is their beloved miracle baby yet she doesn't get any proper nutrients, doesn't get any stimulation, doesn't go to sleep at a proper time and now her parents can't even make sure she's not fucking drowning.
Carla
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carla »

LilaLavender wrote:Alyna is quitting dance btw. She had her dance recital with Lilia and Janell mentioned on her Instagram that it was her last one, because Alyna's said it's "not her thing anymore". I'd say "props to Janell for letting her daughter pick for herself what she wants to do in life", but tbh, this is what should be the standard. It's the forcing a kid into something they've expressed they don't necessarily want so you can live vicariously through them what is an extreme negative, Jess.

Also, to my surprise, Alyna's dad was at the recital. He hasn't acknowledged Alyna on his social media in years, and Janell always mentions how Alyna "has no dad in her life", so I wonder if she's been exaggerating that or if he just out of nowhere decided to attend his kid's recital.

Also, I hate to say, but he is gorgeous. Definitely the most attractive dog in this pack of deadbeat dads
Are you referring to the Instagram post?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

I swear Addie is miserable in every vlog now. I was thinking she was already two yesterday and then I realized she’s still only one. Hopefully she grows out of the whiny stage soon but it’s unlikely when she never has anything to do except breastfeed.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Wow Alyna's Dad looks SO YOUNG. To have an 8 year old. I hope he actually sticks around consistently, not just in and out her life... poor kid.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

After Lilia cleaned the playroom they made sure to show that Addy still has a million walker toys for babies who can’t walk on their own yet. AGE APPROPRIATE TOYS JESS. They’re at fucking target every day, they can’t get her one toy to play with?

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

shilohjulia wrote:Alyna’s dad for those asking.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... f31d96.png[/img]

man she sure got all her looks from her mom

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Why get addie toys when you can buy more ugly outfits? Priorities guys. You'd think since Jess wanted to be a teacher and has FIVE kids she'd know what reciprocal play is. Addie wanders around board nobody sits down with her and takes turns and interacts with her if she can't figure it out on her own SOL kid.
RobynnDianneee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RobynnDianneee »

Oh dear god. Watching her in public with only 6 kids is reminiscent of when I was new to out of school care and was left with 15 unfamiliar children.... What a train wreck

LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

In this vlog Jess just now realizes that children GROW! Big Caden needs more clothes...because he GREW? Addie’s hair is...GROWING?? The title of the vlog should’ve been “MY KIDS GROW??” Because this dumb bitch seems to just now realize these things.

Return to “JesssFam”