• Advertisement

JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 115)

Re: JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 1

Postby shilohjulia » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:08 pm

So it’s 9pm Eastern which means 5pm in California and Jess still hasn’t posted a Father’s Day instagram post for Chris. Even if she does manage to get one up by night’s end, i think it shows how little she appreciates him (no blame there - he does slightly above bare minimum as a dad). Mostly everybody posted for their dad or their husbands right when they got up, and/or posted stories of themselves celebrating Father’s Day with their father/husband/etc. Chris posted a lovely Mother’s Day message to Jess right at the beginning of the day.

She really doesn’t think shit of him.
shilohjulia
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Iammrsnesbitt » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:19 pm

shilohjulia wrote:So it’s 9pm Eastern which means 5pm in California and Jess still hasn’t posted a Father’s Day instagram post for Chris. Even if she does manage to get one up by night’s end, i think it shows how little she appreciates him (no blame there - he does slightly above bare minimum as a dad). Mostly everybody posted for their dad or their husbands right when they got up, and/or posted stories of themselves celebrating Father’s Day with their father/husband/etc. Chris posted a lovely Mother’s Day message to Jess right at the beginning of the day.

I’m not really gonna pick on her for this but it’s not like she doesn’t have her phone stuffed into her boobs all day, she totally has the minute or two to post something.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper

Postby chismosa » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:36 pm

shilohjulia wrote:So it’s 9pm Eastern which means 5pm in California and Jess still hasn’t posted a Father’s Day instagram post for Chris. Even if she does manage to get one up by night’s end, i think it shows how little she appreciates him (no blame there - he does slightly above bare minimum as a dad). Mostly everybody posted for their dad or their husbands right when they got up, and/or posted stories of themselves celebrating Father’s Day with their father/husband/etc. Chris posted a lovely Mother’s Day message to Jess right at the beginning of the day.

Maybe he went paint balling instead of spending time with the family on father’s day and she is pissed she doesn’t get a good social media opportunity talking about how he chose to spend time with kids rather than paint balling, his one true love.
chismosa
Amateur

Postby foreversalty » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:44 pm

That bathroom... lord help me...
Kyson was such a sweetheart in today’s vlog, it breaks my heart that he has an incompetent mother and a barely-there stepfather in addition to his dbd. The same goes for all of jess’ boys I know, but kyson seems the gentlest and most sensitive of them to me. Landen’s the luckiest of them all since Chris actually likes playing dad with him.
foreversalty
Amateur

Postby sondraK » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:51 pm

itslove wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:He definitely sounds depressed.

Damnit, they should have bloody named the baby Addelyn Brianna. That'd have been a very strong, loving move. But nope, had to go for Jade.

My babies middle name is jade too so I take offense to that (jk jk)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the name Jasmine Jade would have been cute
sondraK
Gossiper

Postby georgiapeach19 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:56 pm

No picture with Chirs[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/3834c9d0a046efea5014b698b1667683.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/1672cae4c56ad3467c042d941517dbf5.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
georgiapeach19
Talker

Postby MamaJoAnna » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:10 pm

Was she sitting in Poppy's lap?

EDIT lol no I need sleep

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby sondraK » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:34 pm

There was no reason for the kids to be unsupervised.They could've taken turns painting
sondraK
Gossiper

Postby sondraK » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:34 pm

There was no reason for the kids to be unsupervised.They could've taken turns painting
sondraK
Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:14 pm

Has a problem with "hell" in a song for her daughter's birthday montage, but has no issue putting an F bomb in an IG story.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby peylizt192 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:12 pm

They shaytards uploaded a Disney vlog and it’s 27 min of interesting content. Jess should take notes.
peylizt192
Talker

Postby nineteenninety3 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:03 am

MamaJoAnna wrote:Has a problem with "hell" in a song for her daughter's birthday montage, but has no issue putting an F bomb in an IG story.
Or telling her young fans her and her husband get it on 5-7 times a week. The song she chose is popular in my country and I can't even think where it says hell, that's how small a part of the song it is.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3
Gossiper

Postby webby » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:21 am

Alpine's dad died Thanksgiving, not 2 weeks before Aladdin was born.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper

Postby izziebelle13 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:11 am

peylizt192 wrote:They shaytards uploaded a Disney vlog and it’s 27 min of interesting content. Jess should take notes.

Expect the Shaytard kids actually have personalities instead of just screeching at a camera for 20 minutes

izziebelle13
Talker

Postby hannahbananastar32 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:12 am

nineteenninety3 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:Has a problem with "hell" in a song for her daughter's birthday montage, but has no issue putting an F bomb in an IG story.
Or telling her young fans her and her husband get it on 5-7 times a week. The song she chose is popular in my country and I can't even think where it says hell, that's how small a part of the song it is.

“Why the hell it means so much to me” in the chorus

hannahbananastar32
Talker

Postby Lextastic » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:15 am

nineteenninety3 wrote:

Does she monetize her birthday montages? (I don’t watch them). If so, the word “hell” may eat into her family friendly adverts and leave her in the semi-advertisable range (not as great ad rates). [Personal: As someone who also makes YT videos (not a mommy blogger!) I am also really, really careful about accidental swearing in my videos. It may not *always* get caught, but when it does it really stinks.]

If she doesn’t monetize her birthday montages… not sure why she’s so worried as she frequently swears on her Insta.
Lextastic
Amateur

Postby Shawn2011 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:31 am

Are you guys saying that she considers the word 'hell' to be swearing? I have never heard of anyone thinking that before
Shawn2011
True Gossiper

Postby nineteenninety3 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:38 am

Shawn2011 wrote:Are you guys saying that she considers the word 'hell' to be swearing? I have never heard of anyone thinking that before
Yep she posted on I think Instagram stories that the song had hell in it so was it inappropriate. She's a joke.

nineteenninety3
Gossiper

Postby Lextastic » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:46 am

Shawn2011 wrote:Are you guys saying that she considers the word 'hell' to be swearing? I have never heard of anyone thinking that before
nineteenninety3 wrote:
Yep she posted on I think Instagram stories that the song had hell in it so was it inappropriate. She's a joke.

Personally I don't think hell is a swearword, but I believe YouTube does (honestly, it's so much easier keeping "controversial" words out of her videos rather than trying to tip-toe the line). She may just be looking out for her bottom dollar - but again if she doesn't even monetize the videos, I am not sure what she is so worried about... maybe she wants to keep her entire channel family friendly, and she doesn't really care about her IG since she doesn't really rely on that for income (she doesn't do that many sponsored posts on there I don't think...)
Lextastic
Amateur

Postby nineteenninety3 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:54 am

Lextastic wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:

Personally I don't think hell is a swearword, but I believe YouTube does (honestly, it's so much easier keeping "controversial" words out of her videos rather than trying to tip-toe the line). She may just be looking out for her bottom dollar - but again if she doesn't even monetize the videos, I am not sure what she is so worried about... maybe she wants to keep her entire channel family friendly, and she doesn't really care about her IG since she doesn't really rely on that for income (she doesn't do that many sponsored posts on there I don't think...)
As far as I'm aware she can't monetise the montages because she uses copyrighted music but if any of the YouTubers here want to correct me feel free!

nineteenninety3
Gossiper

Postby Lextastic » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:04 am

nineteenninety3 wrote:As far as I'm aware she can't monetise the montages because she uses copyrighted music but if any of the YouTubers here want to correct me feel free!

Oh in that case I don't know what she's going on about. Maybe she's gone loopy from the 2 hrs of sleep and 100 screaming children
Lextastic
Amateur

Postby Doxie Diva » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:48 am

She likes to try to get people to see what the "hype" is all about by making crap out of nothing about one little thing in a video and asking people to "check it out and let [her] know what you think."

She used to do that on snapchat all the time. Just another way to promote herself and get people watching her videos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Doxie Diva
Amateur

Postby Moony » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:39 am

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Lextastic wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:[quote="Shawn2011"]Are you guys saying that she considers the word 'hell' to be swearing? I have never heard of anyone thinking that before

As far as I'm aware she can't monetise the montages because she uses copyrighted music but if any of the YouTubers here want to correct me feel free!

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk[/quote] if the music was copyrighted it would be taken down, I’m pretty sure she just buys the rights to use the songs

Moony
Gossiper

Postby wildFlower14 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:34 am

I don’t watch Jess very often but I’ve noticed that she hasn’t mentioned Gabe (is that his name? Lilia father) and his wife on instagram? Are they still on good terms ?

wildFlower14
Amateur

Postby lizpuff2006 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:54 am

Moony wrote: if the music was copyrighted it would be taken down, I’m pretty sure she just buys the rights to use the songs

I don't think so. I think she would rather use a good song for these than get money for them. Like her dancing into labor video is not monetized because of the Bieber song in it. It is one of her most watched but she doesn't get money from it
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam