JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 115)

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 1

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:I absolutely knew Lilia would get a party AND a trip. Your favouritism is showing mess.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
The sad thing is she just didn't get to go to 1 place she got to go to too.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

So half of the birthday montage was about Lilia losing teeth or fumbling around in her mouth (gross) and the other half was her dressed up like some Barbie princess. Those videos are supposed to show the kid's life that past year, aren't they? Looks like Lilias year contained of nothing but teeth and costumes. Sad.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Did Jess really not even utter a word about her beloved Chris for Fathers Day?! Not even a day late? What a slap in the face to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lextastic
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lextastic »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Did Jess really not even utter a word about her beloved Chris for Fathers Day?! Not even a day late? What a slap in the face to him.

Yea, I am surprised that she didn't say anything. Especially because she is normally one to throw it in everyone's face that Chris is SUCH a great dad to all her kids! I wonder if Lilia's birthday just overshadowed father's day? I think for normal people it's really NBD to keep fathers day things off social media... but she puts legit everything up on there, she could have at least typed up a quick sentence or two and thrown up a picture. I would be offended if I was Chris!
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Lextastic wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Did Jess really not even utter a word about her beloved Chris for Fathers Day?! Not even a day late? What a slap in the face to him.

Yea, I am surprised that she didn't say anything. Especially because she is normally one to throw it in everyone's face that Chris is SUCH a great dad to all her kids! I wonder if Lilia's birthday just overshadowed father's day? I think for normal people it's really NBD to keep fathers day things off social media... but she puts legit everything up on there, she could have at least typed up a quick sentence or two and thrown up a picture. I would be offended if I was Chris!

I'm pretty sure there was a picture of Chris and Addie cuddling in front of the firepit in her IG story... I can't remember what it said but I am almost certain it was about Father's Day... if anyone took a sceenshot...
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

damneaFrance wrote:
Lextastic wrote:

I'm pretty sure there was a picture of Chris and Addie cuddling in front of the firepit in her IG story... I can't remember what it said but I am almost certain it was about Father's Day... if anyone took a sceenshot...
I think it was Chris and Landen

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

the bday montage just makes me want Lilia to chop her hair off again. She looked so much cuter with it shorter
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Bsveach15 wrote:
damneaFrance wrote:[quote="Lextastic"Did Jess really not even utter a word about her beloved Chris for Fathers Day?! Not even a day late? What a slap in the face to him.

I'm pretty sure there was a picture of Chris and Addie cuddling in front of the firepit in her IG story... I can't remember what it said but I am almost certain it was about Father's Day... if anyone took a sceenshot...[/quote]

I think it was Chris and Landen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yeah, it was Chris and Landen. And all it had was one of those "stickers" that said Father's Day
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Yep, she spent Father’s Day making her precious Lilia’s bday video and didn’t have time to make a post for Chris. She posted on her IG story pics of her with her dad and stepdad and one of Chris and Landen and just wrote “father’s day”. That’s it. No big post about how great of a man and father he is like she’s done in years past of like he did for her on Mother’s Day. Even his own Father’s Day post about missing his dad, he went on to blab about how he couldn’t exist without Jess. I think she stays with him because she knows that’s her only option. I don’t think she loves him or thinks highly of him.

If a bullet was coming for Gabe and Chris she’d jump in front of Gabe before Chris. Hell, that one time Drake showed up to the twins basketball game, she acted like he was some celebrity. She’d probably even save his deadbeat ass over Chris.

Lilia’s teeth are jacked. I don’t care if they’re baby teeth. U can tell her adult teeth are going to grow in fucked up. It’s gonna kill Jess that her perfect princess is going to have to go thru an awkward stage and have braces.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I didnt think that birthday montage was as good as usual - anyone else agree? Compared to every other year.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Sparklingdee wrote:I didnt think that birthday montage was as good as usual - anyone else agree? Compared to every other year.
I feel like in the past she has tried a bit harder to get more older screen grabs of other videos. Like going back to baby years. She seemed to only grab newer stuff this time but maybe it is bc Lilia is older. Probably though it is because she ran out of time
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Chris even made a post yesterday with a shout-out to Jess. But she can't be bothered to say anything about him on Father's Day
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lizdu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lizdu »

I feel like Jess is totally out of her depth parenting school aged kids, she acts more like a teenage babysitter than a mother. Her idea of spending some time bonding with Caden and Kaden was dragging them round stores. Why not go on a bike ride with them or something else they would actually enjoy. She just puts no effort into her content anymore as she knows her loyal fans will lap it up regardless.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

It’ll be more difficult as they get older to make the montages. They’re at school five days a week then with their dads. Then they’ll not want to be film when they’re older!

StrippedWoman
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StrippedWoman »

Sparklingdee wrote:Did anyone else find it weird (and bizarre) that Jess said Kaden can fit in TWELVE MONTHS size clothing?? Like, what??? A 1 year old? And she said Tommy can fit in 24 months?? Do USA sizes run huge lmfao because a 1 year old pair of baby leggings over here in the UK are tiny and NO WAY would a 6 year old even squeeze a leg into them. Weird.
No, it's not normal, but also not unheard of. I was able to fit into toddler clothes until I was about 8. Some kids are just super skinny.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

annabananna wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:I’m not getting the hate on Lilia’s teeth (aside from the fact she had multiple caps at a very young age) She doesn’t need braces.
All kids teeth look like that until their adult teeth come in and push them into place. Their jaws and palate grow before their teeth come making it seem like they have huge gaps. It’s perfectly normal.
Go google 8 year old teeth and you’ll see that it’s very common.

are caps like fillings for baby teeth? or are they to prevent cavities? (i dont think theyre a thing in my country)

They're dental crowns. When the tooth is decayed so much and they have to drill out a lot they have to cover it with a crown.

youwontknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youwontknow »

Such a boring birthday montage, my god. I usually like them, and even find them emotional, but this one was a snoozer.
Victoria3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Victoria3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... ddeb05.png[/img]
Nobody said that, Mess.

Victoria3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Victoria3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... ddeb05.png[/img]
Nobody said that, Mess.

allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

Is that Mimi’s pool in her IG stories??? If so it looks disgusting and full of algae or in need of a major cleaning!!

Return to “JesssFam”