JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 115)

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 1

Unread post by olemama »

Gee, Jessss, in this latest video "It didn't fit" you spent the first half of the video hawking your awful tee-shirts and the second half trying to park your gas-guzzling monstrosity. Is it any wonder that you have 83,000 views for your video while OKBaby has 182,000 views for her video vlogging the same day! Or that you have 700,000 subscribers and she has 1.2 million. You just suck as a vlogger these days!!!
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Even if Jess had gotten into the spot,how was that person coming back to their car supposed to have room to get into it? t would have been a very tight squeeze.Does she ever think of others?
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

lizpuff2006 wrote:She was just talking about how good they were at driving that bus and how they never hit anything with it. How easy it is to drive. And now Kyra films the side of the van and it is covered in scuffs. And she hits a wall. Good going Jess
Kyra is cute,but that was like watching Dumb and Dumber! LOL
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I wonder if Addy ends up being a blonde if Jess would dye her hair. She’s OBSESSED with having a redhead and she clearly has no issue dying her kids hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Speaking of Addled, that baby is getting on my nerves! She always seems so whiny and grumpy and I hate the way she is constantly pawing at Jesss's chest and sticking her grimy hands down Jesss's shirts.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

olemama wrote:Speaking of Addled, that baby is getting on my nerves! She always seems so whiny and grumpy and I hate the way she is constantly pawing at Jesss's chest and sticking her grimy hands down Jesss's shirts.
Mess certainly doesn't help. She should have taught her bf manners long ago, young babies can learn to behave so can she. In terms of the whiny stuff, I honestly think its lack of stimulation. Girl is bored out of her mind because she is literally never challenged. She clearly likes to draw since she keeps doing it on the floor/wall, why not get her a little art easel? Some simple puzzles, building blocks? She needs some way to release some of what's going on developmentally but instead she gets a camera in the face or maybe a walk around Lowe's.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

olemama wrote:Speaking of Addled, that baby is getting on my nerves! She always seems so whiny and grumpy and I hate the way she is constantly pawing at Jesss's chest and sticking her grimy hands down Jesss's shirts.
It’s because she is hungry and only knows food from breastfeeding.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dazzled »

It's not Addie's fault that Jess shoved her tits into her face at every chance so she now thinks it's normal to nurse whenever she wants, and that she still hasn't been properly introduced to solids. It's also not Addie's fault that she's whiny since she's probably exhausted she doesn't have a set bedtime and isn't even allowed to have a proper nap because Dumb & Dumber have to bring her with them everywhere. The fact that she doesn't get any stimulation whatsoever probably doesn't help. Poor kid must be bored out of her mind.
hooboy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hooboy »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Mess certainly doesn't help. She should have taught her bf manners long ago, young babies can learn to behave so can she. In terms of the whiny stuff, I honestly think its lack of stimulation. Girl is bored out of her mind because she is literally never challenged. She clearly likes to draw since she keeps doing it on the floor/wall, why not get her a little art easel? Some simple puzzles, building blocks? She needs some way to release some of what's going on developmentally but instead she gets a camera in the face or maybe a walk around Lowe's.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
It's so sad. Jesssss is so desperate to keep Addie a baby that she doesn't nurture her development at all. We never see her do really anything other than being carried around and breastfed. People on here complain about Addie being whiney but it's hardly her fault, she's always bored and tired with a runny nose and tight uncomfortable outfits on, getting her three hairs yanked into a "ponytail".
I'm not saying she has the worst life ever but she just seems so sad and desperately craving more.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Lolislol26 wrote:
It’s because she is hungry and only knows food from breastfeeding.
And tired. That poor baby probably never gets a good a nap, and we already know she isn't on a schedule. Everytime I see her I feel so sorry for her, it's not her fault. Jess is probably MIA until she decides to turn the camera on and get some footage. Addie by that time is probably starving and extremely tired.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I doubt Jess has taught Addie or any of her kids "nursing manners".
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

My daughter is a month older than Addie and they are night and day. My kid only whines when she’s tired. She’s constantly playing and stimulated and happy. Jesss could do so much more. Even okbaby went and got the baby a ton of age appropriate toys.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Addie really is left to her own devices by Jess and Chris, she never seems to eat proper food (or any food??? besides unhealthy shit) and she's always grumpy bc they all stay up til 10/11pm every night. Who saw Kyson and Landen sleeping on a sofa fully clothed in the vlog? Damn, get them into pyjamas and put them to B E D.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Poor Addie has no routine, no regular meals, nap or bedtime. No stimulation. Jess will be like oh she loves chasing her siblings which is probably very true but I feel so sorry for her and yeah her behavior is entirely her parents' fault.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I can’t quote everyone but agreed completely with Addie.
The only toy I’ve seen her with is her doll. I mean dolls are great and all. But she needs bright, talking things that teach her sounds and colours. Stuff that challenges her little mind. Even more so since her parents don’t do that for her. I honestly can’t recall them doing anything remotely educational with her. Messss was so in to ABC Mouse when they were paying her. Instead of putting a Disney movie or Mickey Mouse on, put that on for her. It starts at 2 and she’s that this year. It would help immensely and not hurt at all.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

ps. My thread suggestions lol

JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing

JesssssFam: Road Trips & Sponsorships!
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Sparklingdee wrote:ps. My thread suggestions lol

Oh yeah love the first one!!! Perfect!
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:ps. My thread suggestions lol

Oh yeah love the first one!!! Perfect!
My vote too!

Elle Woods
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elle Woods »

Extremely late as I just started watching the "I left to another state w/my 5 kids" video but I couldn't help but laugh when she was talking about going to Utah. Her necklace is too damn tight and moves every time she talks. It was annoying and hilarious. Hopefully she doesn't wear it anymore. Its at the 5:55 min mark.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13678

Part 116 after a long wait, sorry y'all! Got a lot going on personally, working a part time job and family stuff going on. <3
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”