JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing (Pt116)

itslove
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing

Unread post by itslove »

wolfybutt wrote:Lol if you look closely at the screenshot on her thumbnail, it’s a text alert from CVS lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg I had to look. She’s insane ImageImage

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

itslove wrote:
wolfybutt wrote:Lol if you look closely at the screenshot on her thumbnail, it’s a text alert from CVS lol

Why is she telling an automated service to stop texting her when all it did was say a prescription is ready? Image I’m betting the thumbnail changes soon.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

itslove wrote:
itslove wrote:

Why is she telling an automated service to stop texting her when all it did was say a prescription is ready? Image I’m betting the thumbnail changes soon.

May have been for a wrong number or a different person. I get that kind of stuff all the time.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

itslove wrote:

What the fuck is wrong with her? I guess I should be glad she didn’t use the actual texts from her dad, but why does she have to lie? She didn’t NEED to put that in the thumbnail.
Elle Woods
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elle Woods »

I know I am a video behind yet I had to post this about the six flag video. #1 they did take a stroller for all the people who are mad that they didn't. #2 Mimi clearly said she couldn't hold Addie yet Chris just hands her over to her. #3 Landen isn't even properly secured on this ride. He is under the bar yet she allowed him to go on several times. They are really lucky he didn't fall out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Aaliyah_uk wrote:
effy25 wrote:Speaking of Stroller,Addie is made to walk a shit ton for a girl who's not yet two. I get not wanting to hold her all the time but think of the littles legs....

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
I agree with this comment 10000 times
I hate when you go to the city and you see very small kids being dragged around here there and everywhere crying , ffs their legs are only little and they’re gonna be walking their whole life
Give them a break , yes I know they love to walk and many hate going In one of mine was like that and we left them walk of course , but once they were done we always had the stroller to hand so they could rest and have a drink /snack /nap .
A two year old falling to sleep with no stroller is not cool especially in that heat and Addie is very fair skinned with strawberry blonde hair , come on this isn’t their first child they’re crummy parents sometimes
Regarding the phone call I agree with everyone else it’s absolutely shit and she said I’ve regrouped now , wow that girl is so deep (sarcastic eye roll ) I’ve been more upset over a neighbour dying that that !
I thought about getting a double stroller when I found out about my pregnancy with baby #2 but my son will be almost 4 and we don't really have stuff in my area that would merit it before my son outgrew it (he's 37 inches and 30 pounds at 3 years old and I'm not due until February, so...not sure if it's worth it lol)

I'll have a new topic for y'all tonight, I've been super busy with work this week. Just so y'all know I haven't forgotten about you Image

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I know we hate personal, but we absolutely got a double pram for this age gap and I have no regrets. Daughter was 4.5 when brother was born. She's little for her age, to the point we can still carry her in a carrier with no issue - only now are her legs lengthening and getting a bit more in the way). I chose a double we could use as a single and we bought it second hand so we didn't invest too much in it. We walk most places (up to 2km one way, so 4km return) and it just made life easier with a newborn/infant to not have to argue with my daughter about keeping walking (I refer you to the "little legs get tired" discussion above). Baby is now 16 months and about a month or two ago we retired the double pram completely (because daughter could fit in the single seat and I was over arguing about her not using it) and we bought a single that only my son can fit in. I never thought I'd need a double with this age gap, but it was the best decision (honestly, watch how often someone is carrying Landen, not just Addie).

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Elle Woods wrote:I know I am a video behind yet I had to post this about the six flag video. #1 they did take a stroller for all the people who are mad that they didn't. #2 Mimi clearly said she couldn't hold Addie yet Chris just hands her over to her. #3 Landen isn't even properly secured on this ride. He is under the bar yet she allowed him to go on several times. They are really lucky he didn't fall out.
I had this same thought. How was he allowed to do this and no one, especially STAFF, didn't correct him??

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing

Unread post by prettyll »

Elle Woods wrote:I know I am a video behind yet I had to post this about the six flag video. #1 they did take a stroller for all the people who are mad that they didn't. #2 Mimi clearly said she couldn't hold Addie yet Chris just hands her over to her. #3 Landen isn't even properly secured on this ride. He is under the bar yet she allowed him to go on several times. They are really lucky he didn't fall out.
Holy shit that’s so scary with Landon. She’s so fucking careless with her children it pisses me off. I have super anxiety about this kind of stuff right in front of my house a little girl in second grade my neighbor was hit by a car. We ran up there and she looked dead luckily she wasn’t and has made almost a full recovery, but her parents literally never watch her or her siblings they just run around until dark no one ever comes out to check on them. She was running back and forth between houses on a main 35 miles an hour road.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

So she’ll blur out the number to her house, but not Addie standing there naked.
Her priorities are freaking messed up.

hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Even if the staff tried to correct Landon, Jess seems like the type of person who would yell at the employee for telling her kid to do something. A real “get me your manager” type of lady. And then make a clickbait title “Employee YELLS at my SON?!?”

SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SelkieSpirit »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Oh yes we for sure are going to get those. She said "everyone has already seen my boobs" so I doubt she will be shy about her post op pics!
Is she getting her tits done or are we talking about her hernia surgery?
:HK: Hate to love and love to hate :HK:
SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SelkieSpirit »

shilohjulia wrote:Addie and the kitten were PRECIOUS

All I could think of was how damned spoiled that little princess is going to end up being... Snatching the kitten like she did, and Jess just lets her have it. I get that she's only 1 1/2 but to me that seems old enough to start teaching the basics of "no, you have to share" "no don't snatch things from someone else" etc.
:HK: Hate to love and love to hate :HK:
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

SelkieSpirit wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:
Oh yes we for sure are going to get those. She said "everyone has already seen my boobs" so I doubt she will be shy about her post op pics!
Is she getting her tits done or are we talking about her hernia surgery?
She’s doing it all supposedly

Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Double post but is it just me or is Lilias fringe really uneven after the trim?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... e8bef6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
i noticed it too. They’re uneven
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:Even if the staff tried to correct Landon, Jess seems like the type of person who would yell at the employee for telling her kid to do something. A real “get me your manager” type of lady. And then make a clickbait title “Employee YELLS at my SON?!?”

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 7a4c37.png[/img]

This is all I pictured Image

BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

Ive been on this ride and thats not a lap bar meant to secure you, it doesnt move at all, its basically just a handle to hold on to plus the ride does have seatbelts.
But its just a log ride, all it does it go up and then down that one small drop. I dont know about you, but every log ride ive ever been on does not even have seatbelts and the drops are twice as big.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Jess may cast her mind in the future OMG one day Lilia might have 5 grandbabies for me or OMG they're not babies but she's not preparing to have 5-7 teens. From what we can see she's shocked at how much shoes cost for the boys now. Wait until the boys all 5 of them are growing out of shoes and clothes every few months. Wait until the boys are eating like teenage boys! What happens when YouTube isn't a thing...what happens when 7 kids need braces...I swear Jess wasn't told the story about the Grasshopper and the ant as a kid.
I'm still trying to get caught up and haven't watched the vlog l, yet. But I can't believe that she would express how expensive shoes are when she just dropped $600 on a mirror.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing (Pt

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”