JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing (Pt116)

Dani_now
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing

Unread post by Dani_now »

browncasom wrote:
Herosmomma wrote:
browncasom wrote: all these young parents acting like contraceptives aren’t a thing... smh
Honestly I dont think it’s an issue of birth control being difficult to figure out or take it’s more of an issue with the side effects that come from birth control for a woman. I know I personally won’t take birth control because of the fact that some can lead to infertility if taken too long. They can get imbedded in places they shouldn’t and all around come with a lot of risks. I personally track my cycle and use condoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what form of contraceptive specifically leads to infertility?
The depo shot does.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Don’t Chris and Ashley have a custody schedule that they stick to pretty firmly since they don’t get along? I thought it was strange that he left the day before he was to pick them up so he’d be able to get home at a decent time but they “had plans” so he had to wait until after 9pm to get them then drive through the night. I’d think they’d have a set day/time for pick up and drop off. Heck, we coparent with my stepdaughter’s mom super well and we have set days and times cause consistency is key for kids.

I’m super nosy so I wonder how that went down. Is communication super bad between Chris and Ashley and it was some sort of misunderstanding? Or did she mention she wanted to take them somewhere and he just didn’t mind? Or something else completely. I wanna know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
justwannaseepics
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justwannaseepics »

I'm watching the latest vlog and she is an idiot (ok, that's not new). When Addie is playing with the marker and starts liking it she just laugh. Nevermind it's not toxic (and she wasn't even sure of that), you still should teach her not to do that! What if she gets her hands on a non washable more toxic marker? Baby doesn't know the difference. And she won't know that she is not suppose to do that, because when she did it other times her mom laugh.

She does the same thing with her makeup, she is alwayas complaining that Addie takes it, but whenever she catches her doing it, Jess just laugh it off and ask her something in a babyish voice. Of couse kid is going to keep doing it! You always make it sound like is all fun and nice. idiot.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

kaylnoel wrote:Don’t Chris and Ashley have a custody schedule that they stick to pretty firmly since they don’t get along? I thought it was strange that he left the day before he was to pick them up so he’d be able to get home at a decent time but they “had plans” so he had to wait until after 9pm to get them then drive through the night. I’d think they’d have a set day/time for pick up and drop off. Heck, we coparent with my stepdaughter’s mom super well and we have set days and times cause consistency is key for kids.

I’m super nosy so I wonder how that went down. Is communication super bad between Chris and Ashley and it was some sort of misunderstanding? Or did she mention she wanted to take them somewhere and he just didn’t mind? Or something else completely. I wanna know.

We have had similar situations with my step daughter and my husbands ex wife and rand things would come up that left us getting back to the house when planned. I have a feeling it was something like pictures or something where they have to do it in an x amount of time when the baby is little. Or family was in town and they had a baby shower or something. I honestly don’t think it was anything big, probably just family stuff since they just had the baby last week.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

I get the feeling Chris is only a decent dad because of Jessica before her he wasn’t paying child support he actually tried to get Ashley to pay him money and who knows how often he saw them. Now Jessica pays his child support and he drives them that’s about it. He doesn’t even spend any special time with them the short amount of time he has them. Chris really does nothing. I think he would be exactly like Drake if they broke up.

dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

kaylnoel wrote:Don’t Chris and Ashley have a custody schedule that they stick to pretty firmly since they don’t get along? I thought it was strange that he left the day before he was to pick them up so he’d be able to get home at a decent time but they “had plans” so he had to wait until after 9pm to get them then drive through the night. I’d think they’d have a set day/time for pick up and drop off. Heck, we coparent with my stepdaughter’s mom super well and we have set days and times cause consistency is key for kids.

If I remember correctly, it was mentioned a while ago that he drives down the night before and stays with his grandma. He picks them up Saturday morning and drives back then. But I'm sure after everything their communication isn't that pleasant.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Interesting how Jessss acknowledged that Gabe doesn't actually spend that much time with Lilia. I have long felt that he was not father of the year. And with a new baby, he will have less time for her. Poor kid!
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

It made me nervous with Chris driving all night with those kids.

Gabe is a shitty dad. Shocker. He plays her games and that is the only reason she still likes him. If Drake would kiss her ass I wonder what would happen (he is a super shitty dad already.)
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

This keeps popping up in my recommended. Maybe they have different hair because they are different kids! Shocking Jess I know [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 54bff4.png[/img]

Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

missparzival wrote:This keeps popping up in my recommended. Maybe they have different hair because they are different kids! Shocking Jess I know [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 54bff4.png[/img]

Not to defend, but she was talking about the length. From what I can remember Drake scared the shit outta Kaden with clippers so for the longest time Kaden was too afraid and kept his hair long

Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

Mellout87 wrote:I mean who knows! I can see both sides.
Maybe Gabe has a better Job, working 2 jobs.
Could be a broken condom, missed or took a bc pill late. I was told even taking a bc pill late can mess things up...
Still a better situation than a teen mom with 2 baby daddies. In 1 year. Lol. Sorry.
I agree about the job. Amber answered a question and said she was happily married and financially stable .

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Dani_now wrote:
missparzival wrote:This keeps popping up in my recommended. Maybe they have different hair because they are different kids! Shocking Jess I know [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 54bff4.png[/img]

Not to defend, but she was talking about the length. From what I can remember Drake scared the shit outta Kaden with clippers so for the longest time Kaden was too afraid and kept his hair long

Oh yeah I know all that. What I’m getting at is who cares why they have different hair. They are different kids, just because they are twins doesn’t mean they need the same hair.
Like who even asked the question? Jess why do the twins have different hair? Wtf!

minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
minties82 wrote:Is there a reason why Chris always has to do this long drive to go get his boys? Why can't their mum pop them on a plane or something?
Because their father decided to move that far away from them after splitting with their mom. Not her responsibility.
So, the kids get all these tedious trips, to spite their dad?
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Are we just gonna ignore this orrrrr

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... e926a8.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 3469b0.png[/img]

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Bsveach15 wrote:Are we just gonna ignore this orrrrr

Someone commented about her monkeys in the background, wonder if she blocked it lol. She never pays attention to anything while she's filming herself talk into the damn camera, not even her children who are talking to her. It's sad
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

how has nobody brought up the fact that Messica compared the Wubble Bubble to a fucking cervix??? all giddy and shit. she is so obsessed w pregnancy but this is a new level it's ridiculous

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

minties82 wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:
minties82 wrote:Is there a reason why Chris always has to do this long drive to go get his boys? Why can't their mum pop them on a plane or something?
Because their father decided to move that far away from them after splitting with their mom. Not her responsibility.
So, the kids get all these tedious trips, to spite their dad?
They’d still have to drive the same amount in any case. I don’t see the big deal In him doing the lions share of the driving.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Herosmomma wrote:
browncasom wrote:
kjb223 wrote:
Since when did brith control become difficult? Sheesh.
all these young parents acting like contraceptives aren’t a thing... smh
Honestly I dont think it’s an issue of birth control being difficult to figure out or take it’s more of an issue with the side effects that come from birth control for a woman. I know I personally won’t take birth control because of the fact that some can lead to infertility if taken too long. They can get imbedded in places they shouldn’t and all around come with a lot of risks. I personally track my cycle and use condoms.

Never used anything but condoms and all of my kids were planned. Even if you are on something else if you are not monogamous you should use a condom as well for protection from other things.

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Love how she told one of those difficult pesky hard-work twins to get off of the cat tower but of course precious angel son-of-chris-not-drake Landen is permitted to climb up the bannister he's only learning guys!!

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”