JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing (Pt116)

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing

Unread post by olemama »

storeynyx wrote:
minties82 wrote:Is there a reason why Chris always has to do this long drive to go get his boys? Why can't their mum pop them on a plane or something?

I don’t know if there is a plane, but I’m sure if Chris paid for it, their mum or his grandma could put them on a plane. It’s probably never occurred to them
Remember Chris doesn't actually pay for anything. Jesss does. A one-way ticket for both boys including unaccompanied minor service might run $300. So you are proposing that Jesss, in addition to paying Chris's support obligations, should fork out $600 each time Tommy and Caden visit in order to shave off 2 hours of travel time. Not likely!!!
Lextastic
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lextastic »

TeaFor2 wrote:
Lextastic wrote:
kerenkrazyeyes wrote:On jesss's Instagram poll 93% of people said they didnt buy her tye dye merch. Shocker!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Omg seriously? That is so embarrassing... why in the world would she even ask that question?? I get wanting to connect with people who DO buy your merch but like, retweet their photo or something.
It does sound embarrassing until you do the math. Jess is probably making bank off this tie dye merch.
She has 200,000 instagram followers. No way did all of them participate in the voting poll.
So let's pick a more realistic # and say maybe 5% of all her followers did the poll. That would mean that 10,000 people (5%) took the poll. Out of that, 9,300 (93%) said NO and didn't buy merch. Which means 700 people (7%) did buy it.
If 700 people bought her merch @ $25 a shirt = $17,500.
Oh I totally agree she makes mad amounts of money, but it just sounds bad. Like I wouldn't want the world to know that I could only engage with such a small amount of my "loyal fans", even if I was making $100,000. I think a better question would have been "who likes my new merch?" that way like 70-80% would have said yes and it would look like a win to her manager.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

TeaFor2 wrote:
Lextastic wrote:
kerenkrazyeyes wrote:On jesss's Instagram poll 93% of people said they didnt buy her tye dye merch. Shocker!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Omg seriously? That is so embarrassing... why in the world would she even ask that question?? I get wanting to connect with people who DO buy your merch but like, retweet their photo or something.
It does sound embarrassing until you do the math. Jess is probably making bank off this tie dye merch.
She has 200,000 instagram followers. No way did all of them participate in the voting poll.
So let's pick a more realistic # and say maybe 5% of all her followers did the poll. That would mean that 10,000 people (5%) took the poll. Out of that, 9,300 (93%) said NO and didn't buy merch. Which means 700 people (7%) did buy it.
She isn’t getting 100% of the profits. It costs probably $5-10 to make the shirt. She’s probably only getting about $12 a shirt after fees and everything come out. Still a lot of money though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

How scary, that cat tree could have tipped down the stairs of he hadn't been careful!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

webby wrote:how has nobody brought up the fact that Messica compared the Wubble Bubble to a fucking cervix??? all giddy and shit. she is so obsessed w pregnancy but this is a new level it's ridiculous

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
And the fact that she joked about it with her stepdad. So inappropriate.

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

How long has Lilia been with her dad? She is back at home already.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

How long has Lilia been with her dad? She is back at home already.

mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

Lextastic wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:
Lextastic wrote: Omg seriously? That is so embarrassing... why in the world would she even ask that question?? I get wanting to connect with people who DO buy your merch but like, retweet their photo or something.
Oh I totally agree she makes mad amounts of money, but it just sounds bad. Like I wouldn't want the world to know that I could only engage with such a small amount of my "loyal fans", even if I was making $100,000. I think a better question would have been "who likes my new merch?" that way like 70-80% would have said yes and it would look like a win to her manager.
I don't think she has a manager persay, but it's a management company that sends bulk emails to the "influencers" registered with them off any available sponsorships (hence the 310 over saturation). Maybe they're top billing members have slightly more personalised management, but okbaby is a tip listing and they still did the 310 deal. I'd actually be interested to know how much they've all paid to gushcloud to register and remain on their system each month.

Sent from my HTC 2PZM3 using Tapatalk
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

GossipLadyy wrote:How long has Lilia been with her dad? She is back at home already.

A couple days I think

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Kinda weird how only Caden, Tommy & Kyson went to Panda Express - what did everyone else eat??? Also that would've been a good time for Chris to take them, not Jess! He could've spent time with Caden and Tommy and of course just Kyson on his own for ONCE without Kaden glued to his side.
quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

wow when caden said his career was going to be being strong healthy and sexy so he can get pretty girls and use some of their money. chris 2.0
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

quartz wrote:wow when caden said his career was going to be being strong healthy and sexy so he can get pretty girls and use some of their money. chris 2.0
Chris is only the last part tho xD
quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

GossipLadyy wrote:Chris is only the last part tho xD
i agree 100%!
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

I love how Kyson and Tommy said they are going to live together in college. Jess would die if the twins separated.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

What the hell!! That cat thing can easily fall from a small amount of weight and then he's got his head cracked open.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
nachomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nachomama »

kaylnoel wrote:Don’t Chris and Ashley have a custody schedule that they stick to pretty firmly since they don’t get along? I thought it was strange that he left the day before he was to pick them up so he’d be able to get home at a decent time but they “had plans” so he had to wait until after 9pm to get them then drive through the night. I’d think they’d have a set day/time for pick up and drop off. Heck, we coparent with my stepdaughter’s mom super well and we have set days and times cause consistency is key for kids.

I’m super nosy so I wonder how that went down. Is communication super bad between Chris and Ashley and it was some sort of misunderstanding? Or did she mention she wanted to take them somewhere and he just didn’t mind? Or something else completely. I wanna know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chris is gone way too often and you can see the loneliness is getting to Jessss. I wouldn't be surprised if Chris is cheating or is about to cheat.

After Chris bought that car without jessssss' permission things have been less lovey dovey even though the honeymoon ended long before Addie was born.

No matter how many tracking apps you place on your soul mates phone, burner phones exist for a reason.

Staying an extra day in SoCal is suspicious as hell imo.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

nachomama wrote:
kaylnoel wrote:Don’t Chris and Ashley have a custody schedule that they stick to pretty firmly since they don’t get along? I thought it was strange that he left the day before he was to pick them up so he’d be able to get home at a decent time but they “had plans” so he had to wait until after 9pm to get them then drive through the night. I’d think they’d have a set day/time for pick up and drop off. Heck, we coparent with my stepdaughter’s mom super well and we have set days and times cause consistency is key for kids.

I’m super nosy so I wonder how that went down. Is communication super bad between Chris and Ashley and it was some sort of misunderstanding? Or did she mention she wanted to take them somewhere and he just didn’t mind? Or something else completely. I wanna know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chris is gone way too often and you can see the loneliness is getting to Jessss. I wouldn't be surprised if Chris is cheating or is about to cheat.

After Chris bought that car without jessssss' permission things have been less lovey dovey even though the honeymoon ended long before Addie was born.

No matter how many tracking apps you place on your soul mates phone, burner phones exist for a reason.

Staying an extra day in SoCal is suspicious as hell imo.
I doubt he can pull anyone better the Jessica. She’s a 10 for him if she didn’t have a billion kids and have to settle she could of pulled someone better.

MysteriousMaiden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MysteriousMaiden »

olemama wrote:
storeynyx wrote:
minties82 wrote:Is there a reason why Chris always has to do this long drive to go get his boys? Why can't their mum pop them on a plane or something?

I don’t know if there is a plane, but I’m sure if Chris paid for it, their mum or his grandma could put them on a plane. It’s probably never occurred to them
Remember Chris doesn't actually pay for anything. Jesss does. A one-way ticket for both boys including unaccompanied minor service might run $300. So you are proposing that Jesss, in addition to paying Chris's support obligations, should fork out $600 each time Tommy and Caden visit in order to shave off 2 hours of travel time. Not likely!!!
I don’t even think money’s the issue... who is really going to put two young children on a plane unaccompanied?
How much time is it really going to save? Between having to go through airport security and stuff. Plus isn’t there a point where you cannot go any further without a ticket? So yeah having 2 kids in an airport alone is great... (eye roll)
Taking a vehicle just makes sense. I’m sure Chris could take a train down (didnt Jess when they first met?) but then once he gets to SoCal, he’ll need to uber or bus everywhere... and who wants to do that? It’s a matter of the freedom and what actually makes sense. Gas or tickets. Still paying...
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I thought Chris had to drive 6 hours one way to pick up the boys? So flying would shave lots of time off a twelve-hour round trip. The boys could fly in after school on a Friday and fly back on a Sunday night if they wanted to spend a quick weekend with their dad. It would get way too expensive to do it every time, but it would be nice if they did it once in awhile.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I don't think Chris is cheating.I think his relationship and communication with his ex is poor,and he just assumed he could have the kids when he came down.But no deal.He got them at 9pm

Return to “JesssFam”