JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing (Pt116)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssssFam: Addie Whining, Bad Driving & Poor Timing

Unread post by sondraK »

Didn't Jess say she was going to keep the kids on some kind of schedule, similar to when school is in? So now they are back to up late, bed late,bc....summer?
And it's fun? The kids are going to have to adjust to getting up early in school.Landen is the only one who gets a rest time there.And I'm sure Addie will just go on flopping wherever she is
annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

“because thats just what works for us”
no bitch, it clearly isnt working for your kids. your toddler dropped in the middle of a water park. you cant leave the house before noon because your older ones wake up god knows when. i get that its hard taking care of that many but 6 out of 7 are perfectly capable of dressing themselves and getting ready for the day without much help...the fuck are you doing with your time mess, because it sure af isnt spent vacuuming.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Anyone else see the mess when Mimi walked in.
Wtf are they doing all day? 2 grown adults who don’t work and their house is trashed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Mimi is a teacher. “It’s hard to get 7 kids and 2 adults out of the house in a timely manner” umm isn’t part of your job getting large groups of children to be organized? I come from a family of 5 kids and we never had the same time issues jesss seems to have. If we were going on a day trip somewhere, we were up and out of the house by 8am at the latest, why can jesss not do that?
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Your editing schedule is what you make it dumbass.

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

itslove wrote:Your editing schedule is what you make it dumbass.

Yep! She could get up at 6am after an early night and edit while her kids sleep until lunchtime.

She’s probably only up until 3am because I bet her and Chris laze around on the couch from 8-11pm watching trashy TV.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Chatabox wrote:
itslove wrote:Your editing schedule is what you make it dumbass.

Yep! She could get up at 6am after an early night and edit while her kids sleep until lunchtime.

She’s probably only up until 3am because I bet her and Chris laze around on the couch from 8-11pm watching trashy TV.
Probably! She’d die in my lifestyle. I’m up at 4 am daily to get my husband/kid to work and school.

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

So... what was the truth about why she can’t leave the house? I think I missed something.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

did she really j use "editing" as an excuse as to why they leave the house so fucking late when they plan a day trip??? more like because there is ZERO structure in that household

but it's ok because Six Flags is open late in the summer and nobody is there late which means they can go on all the rides without waiting on lines... another thing Messica avoids doing- teaching her kids how to wait and share and be courteous of others

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

What’s gonna happen when Addie weans how is she gonna show her tit ?
Lextastic
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lextastic »

[
Aaliyah_uk wrote:What’s gonna happen when Addie weans how is she gonna show her tit ?
Post-op pictures!! Trust me, when you try hard and believe in yourself you can work your boob into any conversation haha
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Lextastic wrote:[
Aaliyah_uk wrote:What’s gonna happen when Addie weans how is she gonna show her tit ?
Post-op pictures!! Trust me, when you try hard and believe in yourself you can work your boob into any conversation haha
Oh yes we for sure are going to get those. She said "everyone has already seen my boobs" so I doubt she will be shy about her post op pics!
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

Is one of the kids for reals sleeping on the ground at six flags? ( timestamp 13:18) WTF?! take your freaking kids home and give them a routine ! They’re obviously tired , this is the second kid to fall asleep during a regular activity that most non sleep deprived kids would make it through . Wow!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 027789.png[/img]

Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

I know people have told her in the past that going to those animal shows is disgusting. I guess she just doesn't give a shit.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Mimi's enabling is so frustrating. Don't feed into all of Jess's excuses, tell her that she's a mom and she's the one who wanted all these kids, and she needs to get her ass in gear.

Another theme park. Greeeeeat. Idk if she can say they are exploring different parts of Cali when they basically do the same thing every time they go out.

Just 2 months ago Jess was going on and on about how she was going to stick to a schedule and they we're all going to get up and out of the house early enough to have a full day of fun. Now she tries to rationalize that it's "easier" to keep her young kids out until at least 10pm almost every night. She's so lazy and it's pathetic.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
hooboy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hooboy »

I imagine she'll just keep reposting old bf pics. You know, like how she CONSTANTLY reminds us she used to dance? Yeah, she'll be like "I used to breastfeed! Remember when I tandem breastfed the twins? Look at these pictures! I'm gonna get them framed for the living room!"
Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

kirsti13 wrote:Is one of the kids for reals sleeping on the ground at six flags? ( timestamp 13:18) WTF?! take your freaking kids home and give them a routine ! They’re obviously tired , this is the second kid to fall asleep during a regular activity that most non sleep deprived kids would make it through . Wow!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 027789.png[/img]

It didn't look like he was sleeping.. it looked like he fell and Chris was picking him up

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

sezzajaydee wrote:It makes me wonder at what point will she consider a vasectomy reversal.
Or if Chris refuses, how long the marriage will last.

She knows nothing aside from being pregnant and having babies. She can talk all she wants about being a teacher but I truly doubt that will ever happen.
I kind of feel bad for her because she seems deluded about not only her kids futures, but hers as well.

chris will reverse no problem - he didnt want to get it, i remember in one of her videos she mentioned chris wanted more kids it was her that was done. keep in mind addie is only his 3rd. he assumes no real responsibility over the other 4 and jess supports them all financially. he’ll reverse no problem and keep her trapped. she’ll have to pay his ass spousal support...

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

kirsti13 wrote:Is one of the kids for reals sleeping on the ground at six flags? ( timestamp 13:18) WTF?! take your freaking kids home and give them a routine ! They’re obviously tired , this is the second kid to fall asleep during a regular activity that most non sleep deprived kids would make it through . Wow!
I think it was Kyson who face planted or something and Chris picked him up and brushed him off! Wouldn't surprise me tho, those kids can fall asleep anywhere lmao their sleep schedule is sooo bad.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I know everyone keeps saying it but I have to say it again - how hilarious that 6 weeks ago Jess was all “we are sticking to our schedule ALL summer! Early to bed, early up! My kids are gonna have an educational tour of California all summer!”

Now she’s all, “Meh, some of them were in bed before midnight, not sure who. No one is bathed, ever. Sleep until 11am. Donuts for breakfast. One cheesy commercialized theme park after another.”

Nice try.

Return to “JesssFam”